Thread: The Politics of Hypocrites

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The Politics of Hypocrites

If there ever was a championship for the biggest hypocrites in US politics, Democrat vs Republican, the winner is..... It's a Tie! Indisputable!

I sit on the side only to watch both parties and their fervent supporters forget that they are also hypocrites. It's more like Reactionary Politics. It will never end.

Here's the latest shit (and some truth) that some of my conservative friends are spreading. It's funny but also really sad.

Discuss!

Dear Vice President Biden,
    Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speach, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speach on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter. I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

It's all about information sources. People are being fed inaccurate information that they want to believe so it's an easy sell.

This forum may be one of the only places some people step out their bubble,
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

And another Q-Anus cult chain e-mail reproduced here? Seriously, is this all the "conservatives" have for arguments now??

Thread Information