Thread: The New CNN? Cheeto News Network?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

The New CNN? Cheeto News Network?

All the plans in the world will do him no good while he is rotting in prison....

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/12/tru...etwork-report/
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Or it could be neither. I still say that Cheeto goes to Moron-a-Lago for Xmas, never goes back to DC, resigns as pResident the first week of January so Pence can pardon him and then leaves the country for what ever nation (without an extradition treaty with the US ) will take him.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Or it could be neither. I still say that Cheeto goes to Moron-a-Lago for Xmas, never goes back to DC, resigns as pResident the first week of January so Pence can pardon him and then leaves the country for what ever nation (without an extradition treaty with the US ) will take him.

Believe it or not, :eek: I am going to say something positive about the chump.

He has been a good stress test for our election system and for the Office of POTUS.

Having him in office as he ran around exploiting loopholes has shown us where we must beef up our laws and our legal framework surrounding elections and the White House, so we can be better prepared next time a fascist tries to take control of our government.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    He may try to take over Limbaugh's show once Limbaugh passes away: there would be a built-in audience for him there.

I'd tend to doubt Trump would have the discipline needed to do a multi-hour daily talk radio show, though.

I could see Trump pondering still going around the country holding rallies even though he is no longer president. The difference being that the RNC/federal tax dollars wouldn't be subsidizing those rallies in terms of operating costs if Trump wasn't in office.

I dunno. Trump has a lot of markers coming due. Lotta money borrowed from Deutsche Bank, to the tune of 350 mil outstanding in various loans and payments on the principals of those loans coming due in the next few years. I'd tend to doubt Trump has that much in liquidity, but maybe. Plus all these legal troubles stemming from his shady financial shenanigans in New York, troubles that a federal pardon - be it a self-pardon or a Pence pardon - apparently doesn't cover if Trump is convicted of tax fraud in New York State. Both of these instances have been in stasis, probably owing to Trump being President. Once out of office, well...at the very least Deutsche Bank is gonna want it's money back.

And beyond all of that, even the wealthiest ideologues a la Koch Bros and the like would probably blanche at investing start-up costs for a Trump network these days: the Trump brand is too toxic now. I don't see an adoring post-presidency along the lines that Ronald Reagan enjoyed for Donald Trump.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It makes one wonder, if the Deutsche Bank NON-repayable loans he got years back were not some sort of payment from the remnants of the Third Reich for attempting to take over our Government and install a 4th Reich?

He behaves like he has delusions of godhood....

Of course it is not probable. But with the past 4 years, anything that sounds that crazy might be possible.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Jeez...I mean, how far would the 4th Reich's ambitions have fallen if they settled for someone such as Donald Trump to be their figurehead? Or utilizing the likes of Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller and Jeff Sessions?

That crew almost makes one wistful for a proper dictator and surrounding goons a la Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Jeez...I mean, how far would the 4th Reich's ambitions have fallen if they settled for someone such as Donald Trump to be their figurehead? Or utilizing the likes of Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller and Jeff Sessions?

That crew almost makes one wistful for a proper dictator and surrounding goons a la Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler.
    They would not need someone intelligent. Not necessary.

An ignorant stooge would serve their purposes just as easily.

Thread Information