X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

It is tough to listen to for me.

Great song, but it re-opens my own personal loss.

Listening to the interview with Stern.

He turned out to be a good, level-headed young man. I am VERY impressed with how he turned out.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Hey Pojo! Good to see you again, sir!
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-16-2020, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Number one with a bullet on iTunes.

Hope it does the same on all charts.
        Wolf No. 1.JPG

Comment

• wolfsbane
          Roadie
          • Jan 2005

My cousin has been making this kind of music for the last 25 years.

Along with a dozen other artists/bands. Not saying it is not good, but it has been done alot.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Wrong! He asked if Eddie "named his son Wolfgang, will he name his next daughter Coyote?"
            I couldn't remember and didn't find the exact quote when I googled it
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kid's got a good voice and a name that opens doors. But then, so does Joe Sumner and tell me the last time you've heard anything from Sting's kid.

It's a good song. I have no idea how the song fits in a modern rock radio format. I don't listen to anything new. Fortunately I don't have to listen to Lithium or Liquid Metal any more, and that's probably as new as I've gone in years.
              Last edited by twonabomber; 11-17-2020, 07:59 AM.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

WVH interview in Rolling Stone

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  ZahZoo and I ain't getting any younger!
                  I fixed that for you!

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I'm not sure Wolfgang realizes how old the majority of the Van Halen fanbase is. If he is going to wait potentially years to even start going through the vault, he's taking a chance on missing out on capitalizing on the stuff. VH fan ain't getting any younger! I'm much more interested in a DVD of an old live show, than I am all that vault material. I've said for years, I'd like to just sit on my couch and watch a clean version of one of those shows, with killer sound. My life would then be complete.
                    And there are several full length (or nearly full length) shows that spring to mind.

The 1982 Largo show was one I had gotten in a trade in the early 2000s. A few years later, I was doing another trade and the person I was trading with slipped me a copy of the Largo show that had been appreciably cleaned up in terms of the video, and this restoration had been done by an amateur boot trader just using video hardware on their own, done out of their home.

There is...what...Caracas in 1983, as well as Brazil 1983. Those were both pro shot on video tape. The US Festival, of course.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                      And there are several full length (or nearly full length) shows that spring to mind.

The 1982 Largo show was one I had gotten in a trade in the early 2000s. A few years later, I was doing another trade and the person I was trading with slipped me a copy of the Largo show that had been appreciably cleaned up in terms of the video, and this restoration had been done by an amateur boot trader just using video hardware on their own, done out of their home.

There is...what...Caracas in 1983, as well as Brazil 1983. Those were both pro shot on video tape. The US Festival, of course.
                      Exactly! What I wouldn't give for an official release of any of those shows!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nothing new shared... but Wolfgang appears on the Today show on NBC this morning.

Wolfgang Van Halen, son of the late guitar virtuoso Eddie Van Halen, has released a new single, “Distance,” dedicated to his dad. TODAY’s Carson Daly sat down with him for his first television interview since his father’s death. “It doesn’t seem like the pain is ever going to go away,” Wolf says.

He's also scheduled to be on with that jackass Eddie Trunk tomorrow...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Nothing new shared... but Wolfgang appears on the Today show on NBC this morning.

Wolfgang Van Halen, son of the late guitar virtuoso Eddie Van Halen, has released a new single, “Distance,” dedicated to his dad. TODAY’s Carson Daly sat down with him for his first television interview since his father’s death. “It doesn’t seem like the pain is ever going to go away,” Wolf says.

He's also scheduled to be on with that jackass Eddie Trunk tomorrow...
                          Trunk will suck his cock for Hagar info!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You're To Blame song from the Stern interview... My ears say... kick ass tune!

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Trunk will suck his cock for Hagar info!
                              Ha for sure.

Both Stern and Trunk are Hagar lovin idiots.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                You're To Blame song from the Stern interview... My ears say... kick ass tune!

Good song. Should get airplay on the "modern rock" radio stations when it's officially released.

Hearing a little Rage Against the Machine in there, and a little Soundgarden. And the vocals sound a little like the band "Tool". So in other words, a 90s kinda vibe to it.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...