X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    The Trunk interview was not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought there would be more Hagar talk.
    Yes. And while I only heard snippets of the interview, glad it wasn't a Hagar love fest.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I keep seeing YouTubes of other WVH interviews and after watching the ones we have posted I gotta think the rest are just the same questions.

Trunk did keep leaning on a February release date and WVH corrected it to sometime in the spring.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

That is one sad and brilliant video..got misty eyed, wont lie..Good to see Wolf seems to appreciate the fact Ed was a great father. I don't have that with my dad. I've always considered him to be very hypocritical. I can't recall the last time I told him I loved him. I guess I need to change that before its too late. Thanks Wolf.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by silverfish
          "...got to meet me"??!

Reminds me of the "all for the glorification of your massive ego!" Seinfeld quote...
          I should clarify my quote was a joke although apparently not a million miles off what he actually did say which was that Ed asked to meet him...

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Another Wolfgang interview on Forbes...

Baltin: Let's face it, the internet is not the place people go to feel good about themselves.

Van Halen: I know specifically where to look to find the real s**t about me, like super dedicated, diehard Van Halen message boards and stuff. And I've even just popped a look in there and they're being nice to me there. I can't believe it. like even the mean s**t is nice to me now.
            Wolfgang Van Halen is as surprised as anyone his heartfelt and beautiful tribute to his dad, 'Distance,' is number one on the iTunes chart. I spoke with him about the song, the video and much more.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Another Wolfgang interview on Forbes...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveba...h=7f01af9c6801
              Baltin: Let's face it, the internet is not the place people go to feel good about themselves.

Van Halen: I know specifically where to look to find the real s**t about me, like super dedicated, diehard Van Halen message boards and stuff. And I've even just popped a look in there and they're being nice to me there. I can't believe it. like even the mean s**t is nice to me now.

Probably referring to this very website or vhlinks... I kinda have to agree with him about some posters
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Has Kristy ever said anything shitty about Wolfgang?

Valerie was known to look at the usenet groups and maybe the Pleasure Dome forums.

Someone once referred to Valerie as "Yoko Bertinelli" but I don't remember what board that was on.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Yoko Bertinelli" was used a lot back on the old Slawterhouse board in the 1990s.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Dave's people back at the reunion contacted this site first because they said VH Links were too negative.

Va told them to send stuff to VH Links too and then they ran it as an exclusive.

I thought that was a poor decision.

Ironically we are and always have been the good guys.

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

We have to admit that Valerie did a great job raising Wolgang...

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

another thing that wasn't raised anywhere from the Howard Stern interview is that when Wolfie was asked by Howard if Dave had reached out to him since Eddie's death and he answered no...That is the main reason why I never wanted to meet the people I idolised...they're probably all ass-holes

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                          another thing that wasn't raised anywhere from the Howard Stern interview is that when Wolfie was asked by Howard if Dave had reached out to him since Eddie's death and he answered no...That is the main reason why I never wanted to meet the people I idolised...they're probably all ass-holes
                          That is NOT what Wolf said. Why do you lie?

Wolf (when asked if he spoke with Dave), said "not directly". He never said he was not in contact with Dave.

And who the fuck are you to decide you're the judge within a 50 year relationship between Dave and Ed and Al and Mike? You don't know what the fuck anyone said or did not say to anyone. You don't know fuck all. Wolf gave a simple and brief single-sentence reply.

But hey. You know everything.

He did NOT say he was not in contact.

Maybe YOU'RE the asshole for spreading lies?

Huh? Maybe?

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                            I always said that it I was famous, I wouldn't want to hang out with (non famous) me, either.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              I always said that it I was famous, I wouldn't want to hang out with (non famous) me, either.
                              I guess that depends on what you were famous for...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                                That is NOT what Wolf said. Why do you lie?

Wolf (when asked if he spoke with Dave), said "not directly". He never said he was not in contact with Dave.

And who the fuck are you to decide you're the judge within a 50 year relationship between Dave and Ed and Al and Mike? You don't know what the fuck anyone said or did not say to anyone. You don't know fuck all. Wolf gave a simple and brief single-sentence reply.

But hey. You know everything.

He did NOT say he was not in contact.

Maybe YOU'RE the asshole for spreading lies?

Huh? Maybe?
                                Whoa... what the hell does not directly mean..?

It means Dave didn't reach out to Wolfgang... plain and simple. No one is lying here and your attack seems out of line.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...