X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maradona RIP another GOAT dies in 2020

Easily the greatest footballer of all time has died at just 60.

I have to admit it's kind of funny that Madonna is trending on twitter just now.

Even if you aren't a football (soccer) fan I strongly recommend the documentary movie 'Diego Maradona', it's a brilliant bit of work.

• Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

I just can't forget his "handmade" goal during the 1986 World Cup final... Fucking cheater. The devil's hand...
    If he wasn't able to hit the ball with his head, why didn't he just put heel cushions inside his shoes?
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 11-26-2020, 12:54 PM.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well firstly England should have been down to 10 men before it even happened because one of their defenders Fenwick punched Maradona in the face off the ball.

Secondly the England goalkeeper was at least six inches taller (15cm) and could use his hands and got out reached.

Thirdly it was a refereeing mistake not his problem.

Fourthly

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Henry was a fucking cheater there too.
        I don't undestand players in that situation, Maradona being the ultimate case... By scoring with their hands or simulating a fault that offers their team an imaginary penalty kick they will be revealed as what they are before millions of TV viewers. Fucking worthless cheaters.

Anyway football waited way too long before allowing video assistance to referees.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe the reason that football is the biggest spectator sport in the world is the arguments?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Must be!

Comment

Working...