• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by silverfish
    Wolfgang Van Halen On His Concern About Unreleased Van Halen Songs

When the rocker was asked whether he had any plans to go into Van Halen archives and pull out
    tracks for new releases, he replied:

“No, not at all—no. I think what was released is what was released. And even in my dad’s own words,
    when he talked about it, he’s like, ‘I released all the good stuff.’ The stuff that’s there is the stuff that
    fell by the wayside, which, sure, people would probably find worth in it. But without dad here, it feels
    unfair to make that assumption that anything should be… like that’s a decision that can’t be taken lightly.”

Wolf shared that if he had to decide to put out a song it would be tough call by adding:

“I think that’s up to Al at this point? If it ever came down to me, yeah, that would be a tough decision
    to make. Because in dad’s own words, you know, he released what he thought was worthy.

Full story at:
    https://bravewords.com/features/wolf...s-doing-things
    And the kid is such a fucking liar. Ed said in numerous interviews in the last 15 years that if something happened to him, "there would be five albums of stuff to release." He actually said this.

For God's sake, at least a concert?? The '77 demos (already remixed by Warner Bros)? 1984 outtakes?

Wolfgang is just a giant slug in the way of any fans' hopes.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
      And the kid is such a fucking liar. Ed said in numerous interviews in the last 15 years that if something happened to him, "there would be five albums of stuff to release." He actually said this.

For God's sake, at least a concert?? The '77 demos (already remixed by Warner Bros)? 1984 outtakes?

Wolfgang is just a giant slug in the way of any fans' hopes.
      With an emphasis on "giant".

That fucker could literally walk into 5150, close his eyes reach out and randomly grab a tape. Do NOTHING to it but release it, and it would be exponentially better than anything this lame Van Halen fan hater has or ever will do.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        With an emphasis on "giant".

That fucker could literally walk into 5150, close his eyes reach out and randomly grab a tape. Do NOTHING to it but release it, and it would be exponentially better than anything this lame Van Halen fan hater has or ever will do.
        Seriously...I'd rather listen to BALANCE outtakes than listen to that fat fuck's awful "music"...
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh FFS, we're not worthy...

Comment

Working...