• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

James Corden, the new face of Weight Watchers

I mean WW. Apparently the name "Weight Watchers" could be a trigger!

Again I ask...is there no fat, unfunny American to take this gig?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Noticed over the holidays that NutriSystem was marketing their diet system specifically to men now, so not surprised that WW is doing the same with Corden as the spokesman. I suppose Nutri System's next move will be to swap Donny Osmond in for Marie, except I don't think Donny has the same weight issue as his sister. Maybe one of his lesser known brothers? They have all been living in Branson for a while now, so at least one of them probably got fat from eating too much southern fried food.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dan Marino used to be on the NutriSystem ads. Some other retired NFL guy too but I can't remember which one.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I saw Doug Flutie pimping what essentially old man vitamins (Nugeics?) along with that fathead former baseball player I;ve never heard of and they act is super well known...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You've never heard of Frank Thomas? Played for the White Sox most of his career.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            You've never heard of Frank Thomas? Played for the White Sox most of his career.
            Vaguely recall but I am not much of an MLB fan, it's just that the commercials show people cumming all over themselves after meeting him. Maybe is parts of Chicago I guess...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

A F A T fuck unfunny limey being used as a prop for a capitalist food corp that exploits people's sense of self. Yeah, best of luck with that.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I wouldn't know either of these two guys if they were standing right next to me.

But of course I'd know who "The Big Hurt" is. NickDouchenfresh not only doesn't know about baseball, because lowly Buffalo doesn't have baseball, he doesn't know about sports. He thinks eating Buffalo Wings is a sport.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ed Sheeran on the left was #6 highest music earner in 2020 with $91 million.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Ed Sheeran on the left was #6 highest music earner in 2020 with $91 million.
                      I've heard the name. Never heard any of his music.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lucky you

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          I wouldn't know either of these two guys if they were standing right next to me.

But of course I'd know who "The Big Hurt" is. NickDouchenfresh not only doesn't know about baseball, because lowly Buffalo doesn't have baseball, he doesn't know about sports. He thinks eating Buffalo Wings is a sport.
                          I'm surprised you don't like James Courdon, I thought you liked married gay guys! Von Helen! Make sure you Prep for love! Keep that AIDS to yourself~~~

And it's not that I don't "know about baseball" as much as I don't give a fuck about it. It's boring, like you...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-13-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            I mean WW. Apparently the name "Weight Watchers" could be a trigger!

Again I ask...is there no fat, unfunny American to take this gig?
                            'Cause it was hard enough to find someone to replace Craig Ferguson.
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                              'Cause it was hard enough to find someone to replace Craig Ferguson.
                              I still can't believe he doesn't have a major gig for a job. Ferguson was great and largely discovered by accident...

Comment

Working...