No announcement yet.

David Lee Roth's Final Tour Schedule 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool. I always forget Dave can really play guitar. But then again his guitarist in VH was the best and likely showed him a trick or two

Comment

Visited Dave's website and it's not showing any tour information presently.

Not sure if his opening deal with KI$$ in 2021 is off or what the deal is... Stay tuned.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
        Visited Dave's website and it's not showing any tour information presently.

Not sure if his opening deal with KI$$ in 2021 is off or what the deal is... Stay tuned.
        Vegas is canceled but he is indeed on the US Kiss dates

Comment

Couldn't find anything mentioning Roth on the Ki$$ sites... but if you go here:

It does list shows with tickets available beginning Aug 18.

Dave needs to update his site as there's no links to the tour page I could find from his menu links... SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
            Couldn't find anything mentioning Roth on the Ki$$ sites... but if you go here:

It does list shows with tickets available beginning Aug 18.

Dave needs to update his site as there's no links to the tour page I could find from his menu links... SMH.
            He seldom does things in a straight line so the bad website is not a surprise. There may be a separate Vegas residency in the back half of 22 but since schedules did not match for 21 made sense to cancel so existing ticket holders could get refunds.

Comment

I know not to expect 1980's DLR on stage, but it's STILL Roth... and I'll keep buying concert tix as long as he's willing to perform. I hope he's still on the KISS Tour in September. I certainly didn't buy tix to see fuckin' KISS!
              Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

According to a twitter post... David Lee Roth will not be opening for Ki$$ when they resume touring this year.

Comment

Gene's worried about the missing tooth?
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Here's an answer from Gene Simmons:

Before the pandemic halted the tour, David Lee Roth was opening for Kiss. Now it’s the performance painter Garibaldi. So David is not back?
                    Not. But it bears noting that during Dave’s heyday, nobody did what he did. He was the ultimate frontman. Not Plant, not Rod Stewart, nobody. He took being a frontman way beyond anything. And then, I don’t know what happened to him… something. And you get modern-day Dave. I prefer to remember Elvis Presley in his prime. Sneering lips, back in Memphis, you know, doing all that. I don’t want to think of bloated naked Elvis on the bathroom floor.

The rest of the article is found here:

Comment

Wow talk about pot and kettle from the miming money grabber...

Comment

Gene's just saying Dave got old... although all the face paint, hair dye and costumes can't hide his age either.

I'd say a 72 year old man in black tights and platform shoes isn't that far removed from bloated nekid Elvis on the floor... there ain't nobody that wants to see that shit...

Comment

Just saw the Mansfield Ma concert that had DLR replaced by David Garibaldi. Garibaldi is a good artist - but art belongs in a museum not at a KISS concert. I will give Garibaldi credit - he did paint Eddy Van Halen to classic VH music. If I could post a pic here I’d share the painting. Bring back David Lee. Garibaldi not a good fit for a concert.

Comment

Instead of playing KISS songs through the PA while those old guys shuffle around, why not just put on the artist and he can paint to their backing tapes?

Comment

Comment

Roth's response to Gene Simmons:

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.

Too Funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X