• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Sad. Just sad.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I'm normally not one for politics as I'm generally focused on managing a diversified portfolio of Big Tech stocks these days (and plan on sending a dividend payment to Sesh real soon before they turn the lights off around here), but if you don't believe the Jews have been fucking shit up with their low orbit space lasers, then you haven't been reading the tea leaves.

FORD, I've been up here in Seattle for some time now, and I'm close enough to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth emanating from "The Clink" (to quote Softy on KJR - can't stand Softy or the Century Link nickname) every time the Seahawks lose a game... when do you want to get together to block some traffic on I-5? Are you still down there roaming the hallowed halls of Olympia?

That is all.

Icon™®©
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm still stand by all of those statements in your signature and it's good that they still stand up erect©® in the post #MeToo©® era!

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

I believe paraphrasing Samuel Hagar is appropriate here, Sesh, "Only time will tell if [those statements] stand the test of time..."

That is all.

Icon™®©
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow I had cuntpletely™®© forgotten about how annoyed I had got when I last went looking for bad Hagar lyrics.

That Dubai Blues song epitomizes the pitilessness, shittyness and utter lack of self awareness of Hagar...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Your mom's tampons.
                      I know what tampons look like, dipshit...

Comment

Working...