Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 65 of 65

Thread: Super Bowl LV

  1. #41
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Pointless. Playing any sport in a pandemic as devastating as this goes to show there are no lows that a franchise owner won't sink to to make a profit. What was more ridiculous was all the faux-political pregame horseshit of "unity" where somehow owners on yachts fucking big titty mistresses is going to save America from itself. Then there was the usual military fetishization, then faux patriotism, the "we're for the little guy" horseshit and now the NFL is exploiting front line healthcare workers by claiming they are supporting them by making god damn team uniforms are made before any PPE is. Hey, here's a fun tidbit. Did you know the city and county of Los Angeles has eased their environmental air/health restrictions because they cannot cremate all those who have died from COVID fast enough? But I guess when tax break corporations like Pepsi, Ford and all these stupid start up internet hacks paid their millions to advertise their useless shit well, that's more important, America.

    The NFL should be ashamed of itself. Yet, it was praised for having its fucking Superspreader Bowl event to keep the masses stupid. Sit back and watch COVID spike in Ft. Fuckerdale maybe taking out a player or two. If so, at least they died for a good cause: American greed.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #42
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post

    Never heard of the Weekend before yesterday... thankful... never want to hear of it again.

    Me neither even though they have 51 billion streams apparently.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #43
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Imagine you are one of the the Kansas fans who paid $10 000 for a ticket and catches Covid...

  4. #44
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    conmee's Avatar
    Member No
    5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Last Online
    02-19-2021 @ 02:30 PM
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,933
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 502 Times in 281 Posts


    Rep Power
    24
    Brethren and Sistren,

    Not only did this make me laugh out loud, but Iím now concerned the mutating virus has made Vonís homoeroticism more infectious and contagious than ever... stay safe, people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Not the fucking point, Von... The virus has mutated more than your homoerotic love for Roth making it more infectious and contagious.
    That is all.

    Iconô️ģ️©️
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  5. 2 users say thank you to conmee for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (02-09-2021),Von Halen (02-09-2021)


  6. #45
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Von Halen's Avatar
    Member No
    15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Location
    Washington Twp., MI
    Age
    57
    Posts
    6,952
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    1,603
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 1,764 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairwrning View Post
    Brady is the best QB ever..and Dirty Honey > Gretta Van Zepplin
    I really like Dirty Honey, but I watched one of their live streams, and it was fucking brutal.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  7. #46
    " Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Fairwrning's Avatar
    Member No
    22
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    02-20-2021 @ 04:02 PM
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,239
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 678 Times in 460 Posts


    Rep Power
    36
    Honestly, I can only listen to 2-3 songs at a time from either..singer can get whiney for one while I just hear zepplin from the other..Really like DH cover of " Last Child"
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  8. #47
    Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    10,663
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,199 Posts


    Rep Power
    47
    The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

    It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

    Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  9. #48
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by conmee View Post
    Brethren and Sistren,

    I’m not one for identity politics. I don’t dislike Van Halen because Dave is a Jew, I don’t dislike Brady because he’s Republican (he may whine, and occasionally deflate balls, but Belichik was the mastermind when it came to cheating), I don’t dislike Sesh for being drunk, and so on and so forth. I judge a person by the content of their portfolios and the color of their money, not their skin. And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now. Given that KC is in the same AFC West as the Chargers, I would prefer a Bucs victory. And to split the difference with all you Brady haters, let’s say Brady has a leg injury that forces retirement and Bucs still pull out a victory with a backup QB. Bucs 24 - Queefs 23.

    Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

    It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...


  10. #49
    formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,931
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 1,314 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

    It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

    Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.
    Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  11. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (02-10-2021)


  12. #50
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

    It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...

    A few years ago he had the creepy-as-fuck personal trainer cult going with the white guys on the Pats, which clearly annoyed Belichick. It sounded like that guy was giving out more handjobs than Gisele. And oh yeah, he was a total shit to his first kid that be basically ignored. Since he has spent time with him though, but it only seemed to have happened when he started getting shit for it...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-10-2021 at 08:33 AM.

  13. #51
    formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,931
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 1,314 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

    "Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

    It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

    LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel

  14. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Seshmeister (02-10-2021)


  15. #52
    Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    10,663
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,199 Posts


    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.
    For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.

  16. #53
    Veteran
    So this is love's Avatar
    Member No
    27806
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    02-27-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Location
    N.America
    Posts
    2,343
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    531
    Thanked 280 Times in 214 Posts


    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

    It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

    Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.
    I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  17. Thanked So this is love for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (02-13-2021)


  18. #54
    formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,931
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 1,314 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.
    I only complain in the winter. Rest of the time isn't so bad.

  19. #55
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by So this is love View Post
    I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?
    IDk but apparently some guy here won $70K on the game or so I am told...

  20. #56
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

    "Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

    It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

    LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel
    How fucked up is the world when a model can be worth over $300 million?? It's somehow news and amazing when these fucks give $100k of tax deductible cash to a charity in return for praise and PR?

    Her main claim to fame is she is the oldest woman Di Caprio has ever went on a date with...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-10-2021 at 11:18 PM.

  21. #57
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,310
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,796 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  22. #58
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.
    My, the evident lack of penis or any other erogenous organ, and over abundance of cats, has really made you a bitter hag. Still drive that Lexus, grandma? Oh wait, you'd actually have people that want to touch you to be a grandma....

  23. #59
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Tom Brady shitfaced like fuck at the parade, enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.th...19089755180122

  24. #60
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    I thought tourism was quite important to the economy of Florida? 7500 new cases a day?

    No fucking way is any sane foreign tourist going to be visiting any time soon judging by that clip...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-11-2021 at 11:41 PM.

  25. #61
    Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    10,663
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,199 Posts


    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I thought tourism was quite important to the economy of Florida? 7500 new cases a day?

    No fucking way is any sane foreign tourist going to be visiting any time soon judging by that clip...
    Sane tourists, either foreign or domestic, probably wouldn't want to make Florida their destination spot re: covid.

    The reality? There are plenty of tourists, both foreign and domestic, who are coming here to vacation/party precisely because our state approach to covid in terms of restrictions is so lax compared to other parts of the country.

    Granted, as much as Florida needs the tourist dollars, I'm not one who thinks our state should have approached the virus measures in such a half-assed/day-late-dollar-short manner as we have since March of last year.

    However, the flip side of the coin is my own lack of amazement at how many non-sane tourists, both foreign and domestic, are coming into the state: plenty of fundamentally foolish people out there the world over who figure "Fuck it, Florida is open, I'm going."

    Last time I checked, in terms of macro-humanity, non-US residents hardly have a monopoly on wisdom despite it seeming that way at times. Not getting all "USA!USA!USA!" about it (I don't think America has a monopoly on wisdom, either): doubtless America has more than a few flaws...as does, you know, everywhere else. Just part of being human, in that we learn from our mistakes, sometimes only learning enough to repeat them perfectly time and time again.

  26. #62
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,310
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,796 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    My, the evident lack of penis or any other erogenous organ, and over abundance of cats, has really made you a bitter hag. Still drive that Lexus, grandma? Oh wait, you'd actually have people that want to touch you to be a grandma....
    It's an Infinity, chucklenuts.


    Still freezing at the bus stop?

  27. #63
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,973
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,527
    Thanked 8,586 Times in 5,495 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Sane tourists, either foreign or domestic, probably wouldn't want to make Florida their destination spot re: covid.

    The reality? There are plenty of tourists, both foreign and domestic, who are coming here to vacation/party precisely because our state approach to covid in terms of restrictions is so lax compared to other parts of the country.

    Granted, as much as Florida needs the tourist dollars, I'm not one who thinks our state should have approached the virus measures in such a half-assed/day-late-dollar-short manner as we have since March of last year.

    However, the flip side of the coin is my own lack of amazement at how many non-sane tourists, both foreign and domestic, are coming into the state: plenty of fundamentally foolish people out there the world over who figure "Fuck it, Florida is open, I'm going."

    Last time I checked, in terms of macro-humanity, non-US residents hardly have a monopoly on wisdom despite it seeming that way at times. Not getting all "USA!USA!USA!" about it (I don't think America has a monopoly on wisdom, either): doubtless America has more than a few flaws...as does, you know, everywhere else. Just part of being human, in that we learn from our mistakes, sometimes only learning enough to repeat them perfectly time and time again.
    Hopefully it all works out, as I said elsewhere I've been all over Florida from gulf to Orlando to Tampa to the Keys and despite some of the crazy people and stupid shit I have a real soft spot for the place which is why I was annoyed that I won't be able to come back for at least a while.

  28. #64
    Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    10,663
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,199 Posts


    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Hopefully it all works out, as I said elsewhere I've been all over Florida from gulf to Orlando to Tampa to the Keys and despite some of the crazy people and stupid shit I have a real soft spot for the place which is why I was annoyed that I won't be able to come back for at least a while.

    I didn't move to Florida until 2000, when I was thirty years old...long before the phrase "Florida Man" started popping up.

    Having been born and raised primarily in the Northeastern part of the United States, I can readily assure people of what they doubtless already know, in that there are crazy/stupid people doing crazy/stupid shit everywhere.

    Unlike a lot of other states in the US, Florida is one where about 2/3rds of the residents were born outside the state. Over the last decade, Florida's population increased by roughly 15%. So, for all the flak the state gets, it doesn't stop people from resettling here. It'd be interesting to find out how many of these "Florida Man" stories concern individuals who weren't even born in Florida, and in fact moved here after they had spent their formative years elsewhere.

    So, Sesh, you're certainly welcome to visit this fine state: you have a standing invitation to stay with me as long as you like (first week is free, second week I have to start charging for room and board)...as long as you don't regale me with stories of Haggis Eating contests, Curling Tournaments, Sheep Farming and bombard me with SNP propaganda, I'm sure we'll get on just fine.

  29. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

    Seshmeister (02-20-2021)


  30. #65
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,301
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 3,189 Posts


    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    It's an Infinity, chucklenuts.


    Still freezing at the bus stop?
    That's even worse. At least the Lexus is made by a quality, if boring, manufacturer...

    But hey at least they extended the warranty for that giant piece of shit CVT tranny! Tranny granny tranny! Get it?!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-20-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Well no VH for this yrs Super Bowl..
    By Carloscda in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 06:59 PM
  2. Super Bowl L in Cleveland?
    By Unchainme in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Super Bowl 44 in 2010 set for NYC?
    By POJO_Risin in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:58 AM
  4. Lewis to mis Super Bowl!
    By guwapo_rocker in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •