Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
    Not at all. You yourself should be more concerned about constant exposure to Lake Erie
    Why , it's a pretty clean lake at this point. Almost too clean due to the invasive mussels...

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
      Try a little sativa instead of indica
      Sativa is Koch grown and funded weed. Sativa is why S P A M M Y is still relevant. Besides, I never touch the Devil's lettuce. I'm a pure Gawd-fearing Kristian for fuck's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        Why , it's a pretty clean lake at this point. Almost too clean due to the invasive mussels...
        Dude, you're from Buffalo. You've never seen a clean lake in your entire life.

Comment

• Police "unions" actually doing something DUMBER than defending racist murdering cops?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Meanwhile somewhere in Louisiana...

Comment

• Technically, alcohol can kill a virus, but there's not enough alcohol in Bud Light to be of any use. As a "beer", much less a "vacseen"
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• You know else can "technically" kill a virus?

Heroin

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                        Technically, alcohol can kill a virus, but there's not enough alcohol in Bud Light to be of any use. As a "beer", much less a "vacseen"
                        A German scientist said drinking a shot of whiskey, preferably multiple ones, after exposure may well prevent Covid 19, but it isn't really practical nor reliable to count on...

Comment

• Well, I know I wiped out a particularly nasty cold overnight once by drinking screwdrivers. Not sure if it was the vodka, the vitamin c or both that did the trick, but it worked. Probably wouldn't take the chance with Covid though. I'm already vaccinated, so in the slight chance I get a "breakthrough infection" it might be an option.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• I should clarify he was saying right after someone with it coughed on you, not after you're showing symptoms. The alcohol would dissolve the virus before it can take hold...

Comment

• Once again, we see slave FORD cashing his Koch-funded check as he once again went to the Puke Yuger Channel to spread more disinformation and outright lies. That "OF COURSE! OF COUSE!" F A T greasy fuck needs to go the fuck away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                                I should clarify he was saying right after someone with it coughed on you, not after you're showing symptoms. The alcohol would dissolve the virus before it can take hold...
                                To clarify even more unfortunately I don't think it would help.

For a start the alcohol needs to be over 60% and how do you get it into your lungs?

The German thing seems to be more of a joke and said near the start of the thing last April.

Updated: In keeping with Facebook's efforts to report fake news, we have updated this article to include the doctor's full statement.While the World Health Organization

Comment

Working...
                                X