X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Like that woman is like sooooooooooooo annoying, like. Like she has like this um, like Valley girl voice, like.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Went to Tractor Supply to pick up some welding wire and there's two old FAT broads talking about ivermectin and using penicillin they had bought for their horses and I'm lol
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• I know I'm a bit sociopathic which is exactly why I laugh my F A T ass off whenever I hear a story of one of these anti-vaxer, MAGA/Joe Rogan types licking horse paste off of Trump's boots only to literally be wigging their intestinal lining out of their collective shit chutes some twelve minutes later. That'll own those fucking vaccine-loving zombie libs.

Comment

• Rogan is young and healthy enough that he will probably survive Covid. It won't be the horse paste that saves him. Don't know how rich he is these days, but I'm guessing he went right to the Regeneron.
                            Last edited by FORD; 09-04-2021, 12:25 PM.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Vaccines don't work because the Sodomites are riding horses to Egypt (or something..)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X