X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    Seriously dude, you're a nurse. You fucking know better... or at least you should.
    Someone told me that in person recently...

I feel sorry for you if you really took the jab...

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
      Good.

Nah ot would be cool if FORD was a koch fan.... but I find you comment to most likely be insane.

He's the guy that routinely whooped my 15 year old ass in political debates, and helped develope me into hating Republicans eventually.

Now I'm just a libertarian

So I can't see what your saying as true
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        What I'm more worried about is the fact that China is buying up land in West Texas for wind power projects that the left is supporting...

If you want our system to die... you'll get it with these kinds of programs.

Not to mention the cloud seeding programs the Chinese are running in the western US...
        Yeah, what-the-fuck-evah! Now shut the fuck up and go back to watching your Fox News on your Chinese made TV that you bought at China-import Walmart with your China funded welfare check from Biden. You conspiracy cucks are just exhausting and old.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

We seem to be doing perfectly fine regardless of the predictions of our impending doom.

Now when you realize that Texas provides 23% of the nations electrical power regardless of our "private" system you'll see why the powers that be want so badly to nationalize our system

Smh get real and stop believing your puppet masters

After Ken Lay faked his death to avoid prison, they should have seized all of ENRON's assets and nationalized them immediately. There should be no such thing as "private" utilities. Not in Texas or anywhere else. Nor any other type of infrastructure. Or health care... which brings us back around to the fucking pandemic and one of the main reasons it's so much worse in the US than in other alleged "first world" countries.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

It's been a decade and a half but I still remember how stupid I was posting on here about politics during the Bush era.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

So I can't see what your saying as true

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, not like the Koch Bros are Libertardians themselves. I always knew you Texans were incredibly fucking stupid but not this stupid

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

After Ken Lay faked his death to avoid prison, they should have seized all of ENRON's assets and nationalized them immediately. There should be no such thing as "private" utilities. Not in Texas or anywhere else. Nor any other type of infrastructure. Or health care... which brings us back around to the fucking pandemic and one of the main reasons it's so much worse in the US than in other alleged "first world" countries.
                Move to Venezuela then

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I've been one for the best part of twenty years...

The left and right can kiss my ASS !!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, not like the Koch Bros are Libertardians themselves. I always knew you Texas were incredibly fucking stupid but not this stupid
                    I'm not a Koch fan really.

They're just lobbyists.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I've been one for the best part of twenty years...

The left and right can kiss my ASS !!

Love it my friend
                      I'm on year 15.

Ron Paul made a mark for me.
                      Moved on from that and am on the verge of being an anarcho capitalist

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What I'm more worried about is the fact that China is buying up land in West Texas for wind power projects that the left is supporting...

If you want our system to die... you'll get it with these kinds of programs.

Not to mention the cloud seeding programs the Chinese are running in the western US...
                        Cloud seeding?? We just had the driest summer in recent memory out here in the west. Lots of really ugly fires too. If somebody was going to seed the clouds, that would have been the time to do it.

And maybe if Texans had built wind power projects in West Texas, they wouldn't have to worry about the Chinese doing it? Assuming that's even a thing.... it would cost a fortune for them to build transmission cables to send all that wind power back to China.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You once again proved my point.

slave FORD does it too every time he post his Slobberman/Puke Yuger shit

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Move to Venezuela then
                            Why would I do that? Canada's a Hell of a lot closer.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I can't get down with monopolized utilities

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Moved on from that and am on the verge of being an anarcho capitalist
                                PLU-EZE do shut the fuck up. You have zero knowledge what that means.

Comment

Working...