No announcement yet.

Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I'm in favor of nuclear power. There's a perfectly good fusion reactor, located 93 million miles away which is capable of powering the entire planet. Even though some of us can't see it 9 months out of the year, it's still there.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
      The nuke plant is a beautiful view. There should be more of them everywhere.
      Sweet. You can pay for maintaining them and the transport and disposal of nuclear waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
        Actually, I'm in favor of nuclear power. There's a perfectly good fusion reactor, located 93 million miles away which is capable of powering the entire planet. Even though some of us can't see it 9 months out of the year, it's still there.
        Gee, I wonder why that is.

Comment

If that is the Davis-Besse Plant it's been shut down.

Guess it's just windmill cancer for you, Von

Comment

• Since it's clearly venting pollution into the air in the picture, it doesn't appear to be shut down.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• That is steam from a cooling tower which is not radioactive. Even when a plant shuts down the uranium rods are still burning and will continue to do so for years which is what makes these plants so god damn dangerous. Chances are good that they're trying to cool down those rods by circulating cooler water to them. The plant was shut down just last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                If that is the Davis-Besse Plant it's been shut down.

Guess it's just windmill cancer for you, Von
                It's not Davis Besse.

The second reactor here was never finished, which is why there is no steam from both.

I hate that the plant is in my pics but I'd hate higher electric bills even more.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• MAGAtts "Boo" Cheeto when he tells them to get vaccinated!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                      Actually, I'm in favor of nuclear power. There's a perfectly good fusion reactor, located 93 million miles away which is capable of powering the entire planet. Even though some of us can't see it 9 months out of the year, it's still there.

It's our last hope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        Lake Erie smells like...well, it smells like the day after you get the runs from eating at Panda Express.
                        I wouldn't know what you're referring too since I would never eat Panda Xcrap. But Lake Erie is quite delightful in certain parts...

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• David Pac Man. That's a new low. So why do you hate Jesus, apple pie ...and what's the other one...? Oh yeah, baseball so much?

Comment

• Battle of the Right Wing Lunatics: Cheeto vs Alex Jones

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Alex Jone$ is a scared American treasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X