Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also conspiracy theory people where are all the people that were supposed to die from the 'untested vaccine'? Seems like that was a hoax. If you want a good conspiracy to get your teeth into go and look into why there were so many posts on social media from Russia in english telling us not to take vaccines...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      The arguments against masks/vaccines/lockdowns is basically like "seatbelts and airbags don't save 100% of car accidents victims, therefore seatbelts and airbags don't work!"
      I think that isn't the right analogy.

More like:

"The Pinto has been tested as the safetest car ever made. Not only will this go down with the Gremlin as the most stylish car in history, but it prevents deaths from rear-end collisions specifically. If you don't buy a Pinto, your employment will be terminated as not having a Pinto is a true marker of irresponsibility and certain disregard for life. We will certainly shame you for choices other than a Pinto in any public way possible. It is a Pinto or nothing moving forward. This is the way"
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Also conspiracy theory people where are all the people that were supposed to die from the 'untested vaccine'? Seems like that was a hoax. If you want a good conspiracy to get your teeth into go and look into why there were so many posts on social media from Russia in english telling us not to take vaccines...
        Did some of you miss the last 8 months? We have discovered with actual proof that:

Vax didn't stop spread, didn;t prevent infection, masks didnt work. People in high positions of power knew this and missated these facts and demanded compliance. We know this to be true now!!! People terminated for not complying are now getting their jobs back.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
          Save me reading this entire thread...

Did we all come to the same conclusion now that we have all of the politics washed away?

1) Masks never worked
          2) Vaccines never prevented transmission
          3) Could have lessened severity with some strains potentially
          4) Vaccines never prevented infection
          5) Vaccine mandates were insane
          6) Corrupt Pharma wins again

You're funny.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1962551]Well fuck, if you're going to comment maybe at least read the first page. "Masks don't work"? Tell that to the South Korean and Taiwanese. Their initial Covid lockdowns and masking regimens indeed resulted in a miniscule transmission rate in the early days. The masks are not about you, they're about other people. Typically something we Westerners don't give a fuck about. They are far from 100% but do statistically reduce community transmission and the initial intent was to prevent overrunning of ICU's. Just because we don't like them, and wear them like assholes with masks slipping off noses and stuff in the West doesn't mean they do not work, it means we don't give a fuck about anyone else but ourselves.....

Other things these regions did, that we wouldn't consider because they would have resulted in "vaccine Heasitancy"

- Used nasal sprays to combat severity and perhaps avoid infection altogether
            - used drugs like Ivermectin (one of the most effective and safest drugs ever invented). But oif course you likely followed the CNN/MSNBC propaganda
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ivermectin (one of the most effective and safest drugs ever invented).
              Against parasites, possibly. But it was completely useless against COVID.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Well fuck, if you're going to comment maybe at least read the first page. "Masks don't work"? Tell that to the South Korean and Taiwanese. Their initial Covid lockdowns and masking regimens indeed resulted in a miniscule transmission rate in the early days. The masks are not about you, they're about other people. Typically something we Westerners don't give a fuck about. They are far from 100% but do statistically reduce community transmission and the initial intent was to prevent overrunning of ICU's. Just because we don't like them, and wear them like assholes with masks slipping off noses and stuff in the West doesn't mean they do not work, it means we don't give a fuck about anyone else but ourselves.....

How would you know? What's your degree in? Your opinion is not fact. I'm pretty sure that there were people that vaxed and never got Covid because of the vaccine. But yes, I was vaxed three times and still got Covid at the end of February. But the only reason I even knew it was because I had been regularly testing in order to see my sick father in the hospital/nursing home. My Covid barley a cold, despite having some "risk factor's)" although my immune system is actually extremely strong, which is a problem actually.

But both masking and vaccines were never supposed to be 100% effective nor was there ever a magic silver bullet. They were meant to minimize hospitalization and the horrors that struck Italy in the late winter of 2020 where tens of thousands of older people died nearly simultaneously and the dead were stacked up in hospital corridors next to new patients. So easy to forget that shit conveniently...

How was that insane? If you don't want the Vax, there was no gun to your head to get it. You simply couldn't get certain jobs or conduct business as usual. I was in the US Army, and one day early on we processed through a hallway with two guys firing guns into our arms. They didn't fucking ask "do you mind this polio vaccine being injected into you?" There's always been mandates, like so retards can't send their sickly kids to schools and spread diseases to everyone else because they are superstitious/ignorant anti-science assholes....

Yay! I wish people actually gave a fuck about "Big/Corrupt Pharma" when it came to advertising bullshit expensive drugs to "ask your doctor about" on TV that are often less effective than the currently available generic drugs. Oh yeah, opioids! But those drugs are kind of fun so no one gives a fuck to truly enact severe reforms needed. We only worry about vaccines based on a partisan POV fanned by bullshit conspiracy theories...
                Regarding 2 and 3...It is now agreed upon with recent studies and by The CEO of Pfizer that their vaccine (or any other) was never meant to and they never claimed that it prevented infection. Did you miss all of this? Kinda a key point don't you think. This isn't opinion, but now a known fact and from the horse's mouth as well as studies. As far as masks, we can talk all about best of intentions all we want, but there is literally zero evidence or study that proves any effectiveness. The new studies priove the masks didn't help stop the spread. A miracle they were allowed to occur at all given the all-in buy-in from the regimes in power. I remember all too well the early days. I also remember following the data closely and also remembering that 3 months in, the evidence had chancged dramatically. Data wasn't followed. I had Professor friends of mine begging a newspaper to listen to them for a balanced look at the current data. What do you think happenned?

Regarding vaccine mandates, Nickd, are you serious? There was a gun to your head...get vaxxed or lose your job. Really? Here is a great example of the insanity:
                Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got a lot of attention for saying “While not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure all the incentives and all ...
                Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-23-2023, 11:29 AM.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                  That is likely true, but many countries tried it because it was soooo safe, and was inexpensive. You missed the part about nasal sprays conveniently, as well as the way CNN and MSNBC portrayed those tryign Ivermectin looking for more proven alternatives.

Also, you forget to mention the vaccines themselves have never been proven effective at prevention or stopping teh spread, so really Ivermectin and the vax share these qualities.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Russia? Really. HAve you read the Durham report?
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Russia? Really. HAve you read the Durham report?
                      How I missed you Qtards posting on here. Better run along now. JFK Jr. (the real president) is waiting for you at Dealey Plaza.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

No absolute cure against the corona virus. Zinc if you can get it into your cells is highly effective against viruses. Some physicians think ivermectin helps your body absorb zinc faster. Ivermectin on its own isn’t going to do anything.

Anyways all this shit gets overhyped. The pharmaceutical companies are the biggest advertisers now and so they basically have the media sucking their cocks and Hoojah the local natural health witch doctor always wants to sell you something.

Anyways Ivermectin is considered one of the most important drugs ever developed because of its effectiveness on parasites and is one of the safer drugs.

Anyways the corona virus gets the last laugh and if there is a sure cure we might not ever see it. It would put all those cold medicines out of business.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

NickD wants to know what your degree is in...
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

All a mask does is keep the saliva from people’s mouths from going airborne. That got overhyped as well. The mask became this magical save all device. I wonder how many people got pneumonia from wearing dirty masks? Anyways people are dumbasses and easily manipulated. That’s the key to getting rich. Manipulate the population. More billionaires were created durning COVID and quite interesting the rich people held Event 201 a few months before a virus came from a lab.

Here’s the big question. Was COVID 19 released on purpose? They knew it was coming. Anyways keep the little people arguing and fleece them.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

This (masks not effective against respitory) was also known pre-Covid, and why in the early days masks weren't recoemended

WHO guidelines 2019:

Masks became fashionable and demonstrated adherence to power:

"The pooled results of RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection."

If we had just followed the data at any point, we would have been so much better off. That is all I am saying in any of this.
                              Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-23-2023, 01:06 PM.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                NickD wants to know what your degree is in...
                                MBA from University of Washington. Did an internship in Hong Kong with an international finance company. I speak Cantonese but not Mandarin. If there is a cure for COVID it will be in a Chinese pharmacy. They got a cure for everything.

Comment

Working...