Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I’ve never drank piss but I’ve had some beers that came close.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Looks a lot like Dave in that first pic.
      That’s a shit eating grin for sure. He drinks piss so maybe it’s truly a shit eating grin. Why stop with just the piss? Eat all your bodily excrement. If it’s good for plants then it’s good for you.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Any Budweiser ever. Luckily we have some great microbreweries here in Michigan!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          Name one.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
            Name one.
            Founders is my personal favorite. They are pretty big now, and for good reason, love most of their stuff. We have alot of microbreweries around the state, you do find some mediocre ones on occasion but overall most are pretty decent and anything is better than watered down piss from Anheuser-Busch.
            Welcome to Founders Brewery! We love beer and we love to make it. Home of the delicious All Day IPA and famous for our Barrel-Aged Series. Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
              Name one.
              July 29th. Pick the best brewery there and I'll meet you there. I'll let you know if it stacks up to ANY of the great ones we have here.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Piss really isn't that horrible, it's sterile and I was told in training you can piss on a wound to irrigate it as the uric acid/sodium (and alcohol if you've been drinking) will clean and sterilize an open gash. But why in fuck anyone thinking that drinking it would help any major disease is fucking retarded. I swear to God that Q(anon) is a 17 year old liberal kid on a massive troll of LOLz....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                  Czeck Budweiser is quit good. American Bud has fucking embalming fluid in it, I swear!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Piss really isn't that horrible, it's sterile and I was told in training you can piss on a wound to irrigate it as the uric acid/sodium (and alcohol if you've been drinking) will clean and sterilize an open gash. But why in fuck anyone thinking that drinking it would help any major disease is fucking retarded. I swear to God that Q(anon) is a 17 year old liberal kid on a massive troll of LOLz....
                    You can also piss on a jelly fish sting. The ammonia in the piss neutralizes the venom. Q is one of the best trolling operations ever. If you can get people scared, angry or both you can trigger them to do all sorts of crazy shit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Czeck Budweiser is quit good. American Bud has fucking embalming fluid in it, I swear!!
                      People’s taste in beers has changed. People liked lighter Pilsner and lager beers in the past. The old guys loved Budweiser. Budweiser was the biggest advertiser in the 1980’s. The only reason MTV started covering spring break is they wanted to get the Budweiser ad money. In the 70’s you never heard people say Bud was crap. They would go yeah man! Joey brought some beer! You had Bud Man stickers people stuck on everything.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You can also piss on a jelly fish sting. The ammonia in the piss neutralizes the venom. Q is one of the best trolling operations ever. If you can get people scared, angry or both you can trigger them to do all sorts of crazy shit.
                        They have done the quasi religious thing now where they have the followers thinking that messages are open to interpretation so that's why they never actually came true. Once you get people to that point you've really got them.

The piss on a jellyfish sting thing is a myth BTW. I only found that out relatively recently we were always told it growing up. Never actually did it though.

You’ve probably heard the myth about peeing on a jellyfish sting. And you've likely wondered if it really works or if there is a better way to deal with this type of sting.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

People’s taste in beers has changed. People liked lighter Pilsner and lager beers in the past. The old guys loved Budweiser. Budweiser was the biggest advertiser in the 1980’s. The only reason MTV started covering spring break is they wanted to get the Budweiser ad money. In the 70’s you never heard people say Bud was crap. They would go yeah man! Joey brought some beer! You had Bud Man stickers people stuck on everything.
                          Nothing wrong with a lager and I love a good pilsner. I even like cheap beer if it has some sort of distinct flavor like PBR, Narragansett, or Molson. But Bud is an "American adjunct lager" ever cheapened since the late 60's. In 1960 Budweiser was probably a decent beer, not great but held it's own. But they began putting more corn and rice in and less wheat along with the awful preservative they use that gives me a headache after like 3. Years back Schlitz released their retro "Gusto" beer brewed with something of the formula close to what it was in the mid 60's but I never managed to get any...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Someone still likes it. Bud is still the biggest selling beer in the US bringing in $7 billion in sales domestically and $48 billion worldwide.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nothing wrong with a lager and I love a good pilsner. I even like cheap beer if it has some sort of distinct flavor like PBR, Narragansett, or Molson. But Bud is an "American adjunct lager" ever cheapened since the late 60's. In 1960 Budweiser was probably a decent beer, not great but held it's own. But they began putting more corn and rice in and less wheat along with the awful preservative they use that gives me a headache after like 3. Years back Schlitz released their retro "Gusto" beer brewed with something of the formula close to what it was in the mid 60's but I never managed to get any...
                              Traditional beer is made from barley... not wheat. There's a big difference.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Someone still likes it. Bud is still the biggest selling beer in the US bringing in $7 billion in sales domestically and $48 billion worldwide.
                                Just another example of the fact the customer is often wrong and your average person is an idiot.

Comment

Working...