X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ted Cruz is just another kind of puppet. Anyways society has gone nuts.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Guys like Cruz really confuse me because you would think that to be a politician you should be likable to at least someone.

We had a PM a few years back called May and she was the same. You can disagree with policies but I get really puzzled when these people who are so clearly horrible people in real life somehow even get funded or voted for by their peers. Someone like George W Bush or Reagan I could hate all their policies but understand why they were successful, Cruz and Trump I just don't get.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Comment

• Uh oh.... does this mean the vaccine will be banned in Texas??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Oh I forgpt to mention - after nearly 2 years of creeping around being super careful I finally have COVID.

Comment

• Cheeto might be losing his own idiotic lunatic MAGAtt "base".... from being vaxxed.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                            Oh I forgpt to mention - after nearly 2 years of creeping around being super careful I finally have COVID.
                            Omicron?

Work had inventory while I was off last week. Four people at the dock are out in the protocol. Genius supervisor thinks the cause was the big pizzas brought in, instead of a "box lunch" style serving.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Yeah fortunately Omicron so being vaccinated with a booster it was 12 hour headache and 2 or 3 days of feeling a bit tired. Massive pain in the ass for everyone though as the family having to isolate and me locked in a room for 10 days...

Comment

• Got my booster once again from the LORD himself. Shit it right into my mouth with asparagus and broccoli sprouts. So now I'm all Arron Rogers "immunized" and go anywhere I damn well please all in the name of FREEDUMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X