Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
    Poor Von. Q broke his brain.
    I have zero idea what this "Q" shit is, you dopes keep talking about. Seems you are much more invested in the fantasy world, than I am.

Comment

Hoping things progress with getting more shots into arms... I plan to get vaccinated when available.

Right now, it's about the only thing in life that I'm not old enough to qualify for...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
        Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.
        Well you heard it on Tick Tok you fag!!

Comment

I have zero idea what this "Q" shit is, you dopes keep talking about. Seems you are much more invested in the fantasy world, than I am.
          Tell us all about it, Von Anon!~!~!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Nickdouchenozzle even jumped in front of his parents to get his vaccine first. What an ungrateful fuck they raised.
            That's not how it works, retard. I'm the one that got them the appt at a fucking grocery store to begin with.

Maybe your anal warts can qualify as an existing condition?
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-25-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...
              I thought the mask was protecting me? Now I'm cuntfused.

I'll be okay. If I didn't catch the Chinese Sneeze after the summer I had, then I'm not going to catch it. I still think I had it early last year anyways.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post

I'll be okay. If I didn't catch the Chinese Sneeze after the summer I had, then I'm not going to catch it. I still think I had it early last year anyways.
                More Q broke brain racism.

Comment

Nick and Kristy, sitting in a tree....neither getting laid....EVER!

Comment

Nick and Kristy, sitting in a tree....neither getting laid....EVER!
                    From the pussy-vax king. Even whores run from you unless you asxphiate them first.

Comment

No offense dude but Jesus and fuck do you need basic fucking Mr. Fcking Wizard science lessons? The mask more so protects others not you, their masks mainly protect you.

Then get an antibody test. If you've had it it is recommended that you get 1 of the 2 shot vaxes as a booster. I mean you seem to give a fuck about your health in every other aspect but the pandemic?

Comment

This was the data for the original strain, the most common ones now are 70% higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post

I mean you seem to give a fuck about your health in every other aspect but the pandemic?
                          Yeah. Being I'm not where I was three years ago I don't feel I am at that much risk. Not diabetic, not hypertensive...I'm good.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Sesh's example is more accurate... but if you need a different perspective...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Yeah. Being I'm not where I was three years ago I don't feel I am at that much risk. Not diabetic, not hypertensive...I'm good.
                              People get caught up with the death percentages like for example you have a 98% chance of surviving COVID. Firstly I'm not that keen on anything that has a 1 in 50 chance of killing me but also remember that is the chance of it killing you quickly. Plenty of people are dying months later because they have been weakened.

Also like most illnesses what doesn't kill you doesn't make you stronger it makes you weaker for some time if not permanently. People your age and fitness often struggle for months afterwards the rates are numbers more like 1 in 7.

Finally what if another strain comes along that kills 20% of people your age? Or 40%?
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-26-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

BTW The Chinese Sneeze isn't a great nickname since sneezing isn't usually a symptom.

Even Kung Flu is better than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X