No announcement yet.

Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not, but that never stopped Reagan, Chimpy, or the Orange Asshole, did it?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Still waiting but yes I'm getting the shot. Want to travel end of this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          And the Orange Cunt had one in January along with his anchor-baby wife, which they've kept secret...

Comment

He's so full of shit it's ridiculous.

Comment

Doesn't sound like Trump was considered for the ad anyways

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ppg960 View Post
                Still waiting but yes I'm getting the shot. Want to travel end of this year as well.
                but...but...but you'll end up in a Bill Gates FEMA camp where the Pleadians hire Raptors as Gods to microchip for slave labor to work on Nazi colonies that are on Mars. That's when the "vaccine" sterilizes your ball sack to where your Montrose cover band goo only makes series Mexican rapist and drug dealing babies who merge with Meghan Markle black babies to take over the word for the New World Order! Then the Raptors will open up their Star Gates (geddit? "Gates""???) that only allow for giant Chinese beetles to take over American neighborhoods to indoctrinate your children into COMMUNISM.

Don't believe me? Ask Turdonabummer and Von.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Don't care. All I know is that it comes time for me to qualify for the Bill Gates FEMA camps/NAZI poison mind control vaccine I'm going to take it right up the shitbox and stone myself stupid while Biden cums for the guns.

*BTW Cums For The Guns is a great band name

Comment

Cums for the guns sounds like a Goat and Your Mom song about a gang bang.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

FundaMENTAList Preacher John "Fat Bastard" Hagee said that JESUS was the Vaccine....

....but lined up to get himself shot with a needle as soon as he had the opportunity.

Infamous televangelist who declared ‘Jesus is the vaccine’ mocked in local newspaper after getting a real vaccine
                        Sky Palma
                        March 30, 2021

San Antonio megachurch pastor John Hagee contracted COVID-19 back in October after hosting numerous indoor church services that were lax on pandemic guidelines. Speaking to his congregation in November after he recovered, he suggested to his followers that their faith in Jesus is enough to protect them from the virus.

"I bring under the authority of Jesus Christ every sickness and every disease and especially the COVID thing that's sweeping this nation," he said at the time. "We have a vaccine. The name is Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. Let Him sweep through this country and heal the righteous who dare to ask for it. Heal our church members. Restore them rapidly. Let the name of Jesus Christ be exalted, because He is Lord over all."

Nevertheless, Hagee went ahead and got the COVID vaccine, according to a statement to ABC News from his church -- a move that his hometown newspaper the San Antonio Current slammed as the epitome of hypocrisy.

"While it's true that prayer and medicine aren't mutually exclusive, that certainly wasn't the message Hagee was sharing with his flock last fall," the Current's Sanford Nowlin writes. "After contracting COVID-19, the 80-year-old pastor seemed to imply that Jesus' blessing was all it took to beat the pandemic."

"One only needed to tune in Cornerstone's Sunday broadcasts to see how Pastor Assclown's followers read that message," Nowlin added. "Largely unmasked, they sat crowded together in the pews as a huge choir belted out praise songs."
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Im not a religious man..I am scheduled for first Moderna shot tomorrow..

Comment

You still can catch COVID after getting the vaccine but data is showing those who have been vaccinated by the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have had less severe symptoms than those who did not have the vaccine. Some people think we are building herd immunity with vaccines but mRNA vaccines do not give you a dilute dose like a traditional vaccine dose. So still be careful because you still can get sick.

Comment

An Israeli study concluded that 2-3 weeks after the 2nd Pfizer dose one had a 98.9% protection rate against severe symptoms, hospitalization or death...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                                An Israeli study concluded that 2-3 weeks after the 2nd Pfizer dose one had a 98.9% protection rate against severe symptoms, hospitalization or death...
                                You will still test positive for COVID19 but the mRNA vaccines reduce the severity of the symptoms. I’m looking at data out of a hard hit region in Idaho and nobody who has taken the vaccine has died of it. A few have ended up in the hospital. Out of a hundred vaccinated people it’s really reduced the severity of the symptoms.

People are making the mistake of thinking these vaccines are going to build herd immunity. They aren’t a traditional vaccine and don’t work that way. Also the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is short lived.

Comment

Working...
                                X