Thread: Vaccine Anyone?

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    They were not experimental they were all put through the standard safety testing before being rolled out to the public. 

They were also all put through clinical trials with tens of thousands of people to prove they worked before they were rolled out.

This was all years ago now and you are still spouting the same stuff that isn't true that seems to be a mixture of a movie you saw, something a guy said in a bar and some stuff you read that your aunt posted on her social media.

Have you spent any time understanding how clinical trials work?

They reject "troublesome" results as "non compliant" Net effect is side effects are grossly understated at a minimum, and gross negligence is the more likely effect. If you examine any of the judgements against pharma over the years, you would understand better what type of behaviours are more likely. Do the work my friend before talkign about things you aren't familiar with.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra goes through what typically happens in the pharma and medical profession, with, surprise suprise, $$$$$ driving drug approvals and policy, disregarding data. He discusses Statin Drugs here, and touches on Covid - Joe Rogans Episode #1979.

If you don;t like Joe Rogan, Dr. Malhotra has written on this subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aseem_Malhotra

Any deep dive on the "approvals" for these vaccines shows they are highly suspect at best, thoroughly corrupt more likely:

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

https://www.bmj.com/content/379/bmj.o2628

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996517/
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-23-2023 at 06:44 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post

They reject "troublesome" results as "non compliant" Net effect is side effects are grossly understated at a minimum, and gross negligence is the more likely effect. If you examine any of the judgements against pharma over the years, you would understand better what type of behaviours are more likely. Do the work my friend before talkign about things you aren't familiar with.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra goes through what typically happens in the pharma and medical profession, with, surprise suprise, $$$$$ driving drug approvals and policy, disregarding data. He discusses Statin Drugs here, and touches on Covid - Joe Rogans Episode #1979.

Any deep dive on the approvals for these vaccines shows they are highly suspect at best, thoroughly corrupt more likely
    After looking at that Wiki page I think I prefer Rogan to that guy.

There is a lot wrong with medical research and pharma making false claims about drug efficacy especially around them running lots of studies until they get a favorable one.

If you want to dig into it then there was an excellent book on it Bad Pharma by Ben Goldacre which came out 10 years ago and as far as I know nothing much has been done about it since.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...oldacre-review

I don't think it's relevant to the approval of the COVID vaccines though and I'm willing to stick out my neck and trust all the medical associations and public health departments in all the countries of the world v. The Ploppi diet guy.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

After looking at that Wiki page I think I prefer Rogan to that guy.

There is a lot wrong with medical research and pharma making false claims about drug efficacy especially around them running lots of studies until they get a favorable one.

If you want to dig into it then there was an excellent book on it Bad Pharma by Ben Goldacre which came out 10 years ago and as far as I know nothing much has been done about it since.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...oldacre-review

I don't think it's relevant to the approval of the COVID vaccines though and I'm willing to stick out my neck and trust all the medical associations and public health departments in all the countries of the world v. The Ploppi diet guy.
    Say what you will, but his work on Statins was brave and correct. These should never have been used in the manner they were. The approval system for Drugs is highly flawed. At least be somewhat aware...

He was correct about Statin drugs and at significant cost and risk to his career...he has integrity and risked it all to do the right thing. Imagine if others did too? So much is broken here. Your faith in the existing approval system is misguided.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4513492/
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-23-2023 at 07:08 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well be somewhat aware that these guys go on Joe Rogan and some of the stuff they say is true and then they add a bunch of cherry picked things and convincingly may add some wrong things and no one especially not Rogan has the time or knowledge to fully fact check them. Look at the paragraph on Wiki who are always pretty meticulous about avoiding libel with living people.

Malhotra initially campaigned in favour of taking the COVID vaccine.[12][3] Later however, he campaigned against the use of COVID mRNA vaccines[13] contrary to the available evidence.[14] In November 2021, Malhotra appeared on GB News to discuss an abstract for an academic poster published by Steven Gundry and which the American Heart Association had warned may contain "potential errors". Malhotra claimed that the abstract supported "a significantly increased risk from 11% at five years, the risk of heart attack, to 25%." after taking mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. Full Fact warned that "Serious concerns have been raised as to the quality of the research".[69]

In September 2022, Malhotra publicly campaigned against the use of COVID mRNA vaccines.[13] An AFP factcheck warned of his claims: "This is false; experts say his research misleads on the risks of vaccination by cherry-picking evidence and relying on flawed studies, and public health authorities agree the benefits of the shots outweigh the risks."[3]

The Editor of The Lancet, Richard Horton, reported on a presentation by Malhotra 7 November 2022 at a public meeting organised by the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners at Friends Meeting House, London.

'Malhotra's method of argument deserves scrutiny to understand why it persuades some people. Frame one's view as the reluctant endpoint of a personal journey. Quote respected scientists. Stand up to corporates. Place oneself firmly on the side of patients. Emphasise well described concerns about the presentation of research evidence. Allude to correlations. Make the call for access to raw data an issue of trust and transparency.

After the meeting descended into chaos, Horton observed that 'this descent into unreason is what happens when you inflame public anxieties. It needs to stop.'Frank Han, a pediatric cardiologist, reviewed Malhotra's 20 claims in the presentation and concluded the majority were unsupported by scientific evidence.

On 13 January 2023, during a BBC interview on the prescription of statins, Malhotra made unprompted claims about excess cardiac deaths and Covid vaccines. The BBC apologized that these claims were not challenged at the time.[72] The British Heart Foundation and scientific experts including noted immunologist Peter Openshaw subsequently refuted the claims.
    All these people saying he is wrong aren't Big Pharma or corporations, they are academics, independent clinical scientists and charities.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Regarding 2 and 3...It is now agreed upon with recent studies and by The CEO of Pfizer that their vaccine (or any other) was never meant to and they never claimed that it prevented infection. Did you miss all of this? Kinda a key point don't you think. This isn't opinion, but now a known fact and from the horse's mouth as well as studies. As far as masks, we can talk all about best of intentions all we want, but there is literally zero evidence or study that proves any effectiveness. The new studies priove the masks didn't help stop the spread. A miracle they were allowed to occur at all given the all-in buy-in from the regimes in power. I remember all too well the early days. I also remember following the data closely and also remembering that 3 months in, the evidence had chancged dramatically. Data wasn't followed. I had Professor friends of mine begging a newspaper to listen to them for a balanced look at the current data. What do you think happenned?

Regarding vaccine mandates, Nickd, are you serious? There was a gun to your head...get vaxxed or lose your job. Really? Here is a great example of the insanity:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mlykQ2SlY5Q
    Nice fucking Youtube video of some dumb fucking Canadian inbred, SICENCE!!! No, I guess I missed that, feel free to link any peer reviewed studies!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They never made it to Europe but I knew I had heard of the Pinto before - connected to James Bond - it was the flying car in The Man With The Golden Gun.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I always wondered who "Kristy" was..
    Who knows but it's not an alias of another user just fucking with everyone.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Any deep dive on the "approvals" for these vaccines shows they are highly suspect at best, thoroughly corrupt more likely:

I'll maybe have a look at these especially the 3rd as I was given Moderna.

I did totally know at the time that the vaccines lessened the effects but didn't stop you getting it. Surprised you were surprised to be honest, I think that was well known over here at least.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

They never made it to Europe but I knew I had heard of the Pinto before - connected to James Bond - it was the flying car in The Man With The Golden Gun.

Not a Pinto. That was an AMC Matador coupe.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    NickD wants to know what your degree is in...
    Don't need a degree to know the difference between a parasite and a virus. I learned that in jr high biology.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not a Pinto. That was an AMC Matador coupe.
    Sorry my mistake, the car that they based it on that actually flew briefly was a modified Pinto.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43549/...ow-youd-expect

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll maybe have a look at these especially the 3rd as I was given Moderna.

I did totally know at the time that the vaccines lessened the effects but didn't stop you getting it. Surprised you were surprised to be honest, I think that was well known over here at least.
    It's more about the bold claims and narrative from Top Government officials and Media supporting the government's narrative sayting exactly that - The vaccince would stop transmission and getting Covid. I knew better of course from common sense, but those kinds of top-down statements are not ok. Particularly as they enact legislation to limit freedoms and even take away your income.
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-23-2023 at 08:20 PM.

13. Thanked Romeo Delight for this KICKASS post:

twonabomber (05-23-2023)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

All I am saying is we didn't use the data and instead let the authorties and media manipulate us. We actively participated in the lies, knowing they were lies. Sesh, you are still in their grips, even now. You can't admit it was really flawed. I don't want to hear : "mistakes were made" .

From a recent LAncet report hows COVID restrictions did not reduce COVID deaths.

Meanwhile, they exacerbated epidemics of violence, drugs, alcohol, child suicide, etc. and destroyed the economy, and enriched the wealthy.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...461-0/fulltext

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Nice fucking Youtube video of some dumb fucking Canadian inbred, SICENCE!!! No, I guess I missed that, feel free to link any peer reviewed studies!
    LOL, well there are dozens of similar accounts with the same criticism...just not from the CBC, the federally funded network. These are not disputed facts or accounts of how the events transpired. Completely factual. I'll try to find a better video, but suffice to say, there is nothign to dispute here

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...rage-canadians

Some nice video receipts in this link with Trudeau's past debunking his re-telling of the vaccine mandate hell he put Canada through.

I suppose if we didn't want to go get groceries to eat (kinda essential methinks...) go to a restaurant, doctor's office, travel on a bus train or airplane to visit loved ones, etc, the vaccine wasn't "mandatory". I laugh so I don't cry...

A clip widely shared on Twitter shows Trudeau saying that scientists and medical experts “understood that vaccination was going to be the way through” the COVID-19 pandemic.

“And therefore, while not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure that all the incentives and all of the protections were there to encourage Canadians to get vaccinated. And that’s exactly what they did.”

Trudeau added: “Now I see a lot of people nodding along with that but boy oh boy you know the comments section on the livestream now is exploding with people who are in deep, deep disagreement with everything I just said.”

Conservative Party leader Pierre Poilievre was quick to respond, posting to Twitter a clip of Trudeau saying “…and therefore while not forcing anyone to get vaccinated,” then cutting away to him speaking to cameras in October 2021, when he said: “The bottom line, proof of vaccination will be required by no later than the end of this month for all federal employees, and by mid-November, enforcement measures in place will make sure that everyone is vaccinated.”

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

Neither side is going to convince the other that they were wrong. Even though we know we were right

I made the best decision for me. I don't care who likes it. They'll get over it. And if they don't...oh, well.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 05-23-2023 at 09:55 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...rage-canadians

Some nice video receipts in this link with Trudeau's past debunking his re-telling of the vaccine mandate hell he put Canada through.

I suppose if we didn't want to go get groceries to eat (kinda essential methinks...) go to a restaurant, doctor's office, travel on a bus train or airplane to visit loved ones, etc, the vaccine wasn't "mandatory". I laugh so I don't cry...

A clip widely shared on Twitter shows Trudeau saying that scientists and medical experts “understood that vaccination was going to be the way through” the COVID-19 pandemic.

“And therefore, while not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure that all the incentives and all of the protections were there to encourage Canadians to get vaccinated. And that’s exactly what they did.”

Trudeau added: “Now I see a lot of people nodding along with that but boy oh boy you know the comments section on the livestream now is exploding with people who are in deep, deep disagreement with everything I just said.”

Conservative Party leader Pierre Poilievre was quick to respond, posting to Twitter a clip of Trudeau saying “…and therefore while not forcing anyone to get vaccinated,” then cutting away to him speaking to cameras in October 2021, when he said: “The bottom line, proof of vaccination will be required by no later than the end of this month for all federal employees, and by mid-November, enforcement measures in place will make sure that everyone is vaccinated.”

When someone starts saying 'they' a lot it usually means they have fallen down a hole of conspiracy stuff.

Countries including the UK which had/has a right wing government tried to do the herd immunity don't lock down thing and it didn't go well.

Sweden tried it for much longer and were maybe helped by the fact they are not very tactile and do social distancing all the time anyway. They were held up as an example for ages and now are widely accepted as being a fucking disaster.

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...was-a-disaster

You can argue this cherry picking whatever and there will be lessons to be learned obviously but with all due respect I'll be taking them from professors of public health, immunologists, virologists and scientific consensus, based on their lifetime of study and experience not some guy on the internet who happens to like Van Halen. I also would not refuse to get on a plane unless it was flown by a fan of David Lee Roth or refuse heart surgery because I read 'they' want to do heart surgery on people to make money.

Also before you throw your backing with the right wing politicians, on the whole looking historically that usually doesn't end up with a bunch more freedom. In Western democracies they usually end up doing authoritarian shit like in the UK now banning demonstrations or in the US banning women from having control of their bodies or banning books from libraries.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-23-2023 at 10:11 PM.

19. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (05-24-2023)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Neither side is going to convince the other that they were wrong. Even though we know we were right

I made the best decision for me. I don't care who likes it. They'll get over it. And if they don't...oh, well.
    I'm very glad you got away with it and it was your choice. The mandatory vaccinnation thing didn't really come to much in the end and I think was overstated.

My brother who is about your age and health(i.e. decent) caught a bad dose and now has scarring on his lungs which means he coughs constantly like an old man and is breathless walking up stairs.

He was unlucky.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There may have been interchange with the Ford Capri sold over there....

Pinto Ron's wagon at a tailgate (party before football games):

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A British cariologist might not be the best source for vaccine advice. It's kind of like climate deniers looking for anyone with any sort of PHd looking for official validation but still that doesn't mean they're qualified in that particular filed of study:

Article by cardiologist Aseem Malhotra made unsupported claims about the benefits and risks of COVID-19 vaccination
    SHARES
    ShareTweet

CLAIM
    mRNA COVID-19 vaccines might do more harm than good

VERDICT

SOURCE: Aseem Malhotra, Journal of Insulin Resistance, 26 Sep. 2022

DETAILS
    Inadequate support: Malhotra’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines might do more harm than good is based on anecdotal evidence and low-quality studies—some of them disputed—that are insufficient to support his claim.
    Cherry-picking: The article cited mainly studies suggesting a negative effect of COVID-19 vaccines, but didn’t acknowledge the wider body of evidence showing that the vaccines are safe and effective.
    https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...9-vaccination/
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-24-2023 at 04:09 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's more about the bold claims and narrative from Top Government officials and Media supporting the government's narrative sayting exactly that - The vaccince would stop transmission and getting Covid. I knew better of course from common sense, but those kinds of top-down statements are not ok. Particularly as they enact legislation to limit freedoms and even take away your income.
    Except I do not recall any such "narrative". I recall the earliest statements on a vaccine as "we sure as fuck really, really hope this works!" The mRNA vaccines arrived quickly because there had been ongoing research since the SARS and Bird Flu days and researchers knowing that this was inevitable...

Not all vaccines are equal, but the Moderna/Pfizer seem to have contributed to herd immunity and even the Russian Sputnik is supposedly pretty effective. The PRC Chinese one is shit and the reason why they continued to rely on lockdowns until recently because they could not inoculate everyone nor was it very effective to begin with, but the general population rebelled against constant disruptive lockdowns...

I think you guys completely reinvent a narrative that was never really there...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-24-2023 at 04:08 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And I don't care provided you weren't working in a function such as a nursing home or hospital where there were people with preexisting conditions. No one here are the vaccine police.

But if we're talking about "media supported guberment narratives", then we also have to talk about the right wing denial cottage industry. There are cunt politicians like DeSantis (meatball Ron) that run around telling people about their personal freedom and keeping things open is good for business (unless it's Disney, then fuck them let's go full socialist!). DeCuntis has had ALL the shots and so has his family but yet he and many are more than happy to pander to the unwashed masses often saying things they know are not true and they don't even really believe. Many Republican politicians publicly skeptical about Covid-19 and vaccines seemed to have no problem dumping investments in areas that would suffer in a pandemic and snapping up stocks in companies like Pfizer and other medical suppliers that would make bank in a mass casualty events shortly after receiving classified briefings on the pandemic early in 2020. And even your boy Trump had the jab!..

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
    ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
    The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

Will Sommer
    Politics Reporter
    Updated Jul. 28, 2020 11:42PM ET / Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

In her speech, Immanuel alleges that she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with hydroxychloroquine, a controversial treatment Trump has promoted and says he has taken himself. Studies have failed to find proof that the drug has any benefit in treating COVID-19, and the Food and Drug Administration in June revoked its emergency authorization to use it to treat the deadly virus, saying it hadn’t demonstrated any effect on patients’ mortality prospects.

“Nobody needs to get sick,” Immanuel said. “This virus has a cure.”

Immanuel said in her speech that the supposed potency of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary, claiming that she and her staff had avoided contracting COVID-19 despite wearing medical masks instead of the more secure N95 masks.

“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,” Immanuel said.

Toward the end of Immanuel’s speech, the event’s organizer and other participants can be seen trying to get her away from the microphone. But footage of the speech captured by Breitbart was a hit online, becoming a top video on Facebook and amassing roughly 13 million views—significantly more than “Plandemic,” another coronavirus disinformation video that became a viral hit online in May, when it amassed roughly 8 million Facebook views.

“Hydroxychloroquine” trended on Twitter, as Immanuel’s video was embraced by the Trumps, conservative student group Turning Point USA, and pro-Trump personalities like Diamond & Silk. But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms.

Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Immanuel is a registered physician in Texas, according to a Texas Medical Board database, and operates a medical clinic out of a strip mall next to her church, Firepower Ministries.

Immanuel was born in Cameroon and received her medical degree in Nigeria. In a GoFundMe legal defense fund, which swelled from just $90 to $1,616 hours after her speech, Immanuel claims without offering any proof that members of a Houston networking group for women physicians are scheming to take her medical license away over her support for hydroxychloroquine.

It’s not clear whether anyone is actually trying to take Immanuel’s license. But many of her earlier medical claims are definitely ludicrous.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship.

Alternately, they could just be having dream-sex with a human witch instead of a demon, she posits.

“There are those that are called astral sex,” Immanuel said in the sermon. “That means this person is not really a demon being or a nephilim. It’s just a human being that’s a witch, and they astral project and sleep with people.”

Immanuel’s bizarre medical ideas don’t stop with demon sex in dreams. In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.

“They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel’s website offers a prayer to remove a generational curse originally received from an ancestor but transmitted, in Immanuel’s telling, through placenta. Immanuel claimed in another 2015 sermon posted that scientists had plans to install microchips in people, and develop a “vaccine” to make it impossible to become religious.

“They found the gene in somebody’s mind that makes you religious, so they can vaccinate against it,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel elaborated on her fascination with witchcraft in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, claiming that witches were intent on seizing control of children.

In her 2015 sermon on the Illuminati’s supposed agenda to bring down the United States, Immanuel argues that a wide variety of toys, books, and TV shows, from Pokémon—which she declares “Eastern demons”—to Harry Potter and the Disney Channel shows Wizards of Waverly Place and That’s So Raven were all part of a scheme to introduce children to spirits and witches. Immanuel warned that the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana was a gateway to evil, because its character had an “alter ego.” She has claimed that schools teach children to meditate so they can “meet with demons.”

In the sermon, Immanuel preserved special vitriol for the Magic 8-Ball, a toy that can be shaken up to “reveal” any answer. Immanuel claims the otherwise innocuous Magic 8-Ball was in fact a scheme to get children used to witchcraft.

“The 8-Ball was a psychic,” she said.

Immanuel’s oddball claims about the world extend to politics. She didn’t bring up this allegation publicly in Washington, but she has claimed that the American government is run in part by non-human reptilians.

“There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”

Immanuel has also used her pulpit to preach hatred of LGBT people. Shortly before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, Immanuel warned her flock that gay marriage meant that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children” and accused gay Americans of practicing “homosexual terrorism.” In the same sermon, she praised a father’s decision to not love his transgender son after a gender transition.

“You know the crazy part?” Immanuel said. “The little girl demands he must love her anyway. Really? You will not get it from me, I’d be like ‘Little girl, when you come back to be a little girl again, but you talk—for now, I’m gone.’”

Unusually for a pediatrician, Immanuel has praised corporal punishment for children. The American Academy of Pediatrics opposes corporal punishment, and claims that the “vast majority” of pediatricians do not recommend it.

“Children need to be whipped,” she declared in a 2015 sermon, before adding that she didn’t think children should be “abused.”

It’s also not clear that Immanuel has abided by her claims that face masks aren’t necessary. In her Washington speech, Immanuel claimed that she and her medical staff had avoided any COVID-19 infections while wearing only medical masks. But in two videos shot at her clinic, Immanuel appears to be wearing an N95 mask, which offers more protection.

Immanuel has also alleged that masks of all kinds are superfluous, because she says COVID-19 can be easily cured with hydroxychloroquine. But in a Facebook video advertising her clinic, Immanuel said anyone seeking treatment should wear a face mask before entering the clinic.

“Wear a mask, or a scarf, or anything to cover your face,” Immanuel said in the video.

Immanuel has seized on her newfound celebrity, tweeting a video demanding that CNN hosts and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Anthony Fauci give her jars of their urine so she can test if they’re secretly taking hydroxychloroquine even as they caution against its use.

“I double dog dare y’all give me a urine sample,” Immanuel tweeted in her challenge.

Now Immanuel is angling for the key rite of passage for any budding MAGA-world personality: a visit to the Trump White House. Late Monday night, Immanuel tweeted that she was open to meeting the president.

“Mr President I’m in town and available,” she tweeted. “I will love to meet with you.”

Will Sommer https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-24-2023 at 04:33 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    I'm very glad you got away with it and it was your choice. The mandatory vaccinnation thing didn't really come to much in the end and I think was overstated.

My brother who is about your age and health(i.e. decent) caught a bad dose and now has scarring on his lungs which means he coughs constantly like an old man and is breathless walking up stairs.

He was unlucky.
    Doing lung exercises with a spirometer can really help.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    We were careful. Nobody in my immediate family tested positive for COVID. I know two people who ended up in the hospital. Both recovered.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    What's so funny is that of all the people commenting here with empirical evidence of the efficacy of the COVID vaccines, in preventing the deaths of millions of people globally, the only person to contract COVID was Romeo Turd.
    [Much laughter ensues!]

Problem—for him—is that he's been totally buffaloed by the plethora of conspiracy sites he sucks up like a sponge. I don't even know why he's persisting in still posting this nonsensical horseshit.

I'm beginning to think maybe Dunning-Kruger is responsible?

Thread Information