X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
            I'd rather watch Paul Joseph Watson than this fucker.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyote View Post
              I'd rather watch Paul Joseph Watson than this fucker.
              Like any dumbfuck incel would

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                Like any dumbfuck incel would
                Titania McGrath called, she wants her schtick back.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• I miss the old days where someone would just get called a "loser who can't get laid"... I wonder if vBulletin has an urban bullshit translator app we can install here so I don't have to look up all the new trash talk..?

But the irony doesn't escape me seeing the accuser hasn't been laid in 3378 days per our site status tracker.

Carry on...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    I miss the old days where someone would just get called a "loser who can't get laid"... I wonder if vBulletin has an urban bullshit translator app we can install here so I don't have to look up all the new trash talk..?

But the irony doesn't escape me seeing the accuser hasn't been laid in 3378 days per our site status tracker.

Carry on...

That's your tracker Walmart Cheerios boy, not mine

Comment

• It's not the virus that's contagious! It's the Bill Gates demon sperm vaccine!!1!!!1

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• slave FORD once again posting his Koch propaganda

Comment

• Nomiki is about as far from a Koch propagandist as Sammy Hagar is from a songwriter.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• No Monkey is a liberal propagandist currently undergoing an identity crisis. She is fodder for Koch Industries who use her like they use Joe Rogan. GET A FUCKING CLUE

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X