Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
    A lot of issues now popping up with the J&J.

I got the Moderna. No issues at all.
    I got the J & J shot and no problems so far. There have been some blood clotting issues with both the Astra Zeneca and J & J vaccines. This is in people that have low blood cell counts. If you have health issues you might want to wait a bit.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
      I got the J & J shot and no problems so far. There have been some blood clotting issues with both the Astra Zeneca and J & J vaccines. This is in people that have low blood cell counts. If you have health issues you might want to wait a bit.
      Thrombosis cases were noticed in the last few weeks, some people died after being vaccinated with Astra Zeneca (which changed names for Vaxzevria, makes you amm the more confident, eh ). It represents a tiny percentage of those who had that vaccine, but hey, here in Frogland they just won't be shot with it. Neither will I, I confess.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• I fully expected to wake up feeling like shit this morning. Other than my arm still being a little sore, no apparent side effects from the first shot. I'm sure I won't be as lucky with the "day after" the second shot in three weeks, but for now, I'm fine with it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
          Thrombosis cases were noticed in the last few weeks, some people died after being vaccinated with Astra Zeneca (which changed names for Vaxzevria, makes you amm the more confident, eh ). It represents a tiny percentage of those who had that vaccine, but hey, here in Frogland they just won't be shot with it. Neither will I, I confess.
          I hear the French can be a bit weird/dumb with vaccines. I am also suspicious that some European governments are trying to cover up the massive fuck up the EU made with vaccine procurement compared to the UK and US. I say that as someone who is violently against Brexit and everything to do with that.

The stats on the thrombosis thing are crazy when you actually examine them. For example here are 2.

You are 200 to 400 times more likely to get a thrombosis from taking the contraceptive pill compared to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

If you get hospitalised with COVID you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting thrombosis.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Got my first shot yesterday. It was a experience. Jesus came down from the heavens and shit it right into my mouth.

Comment

• A Mexican doctor?

Comment

• I believe the LORD used a stepladder.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Here's the real nitty gritty on greedy vaccine distribution. Citations Needed is the real deal, not that namby-pamby wet liberal horseshit slave FORD keeps pushing for his Koch overlords

In this public News Brief, we break down the PR campaign against activists who want intellectual property rules suspended so that poor countries can manufacture their own generic vaccines. With guest

Comment

• Democracy Now is about as far from "Koch overlord" corporate media as you can get.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• So you do admit you work for Koch Industries.

Comment

• Charlie Koch would hire me right around the same time a Texas steak house hires a vegan chef.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• This is 2021 that has almost definitely already happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X