ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Vegan grill masters lives matter...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah... they're too busy handing out gift cards to dirty racist cops...

It took less than four years for former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody to create a culture — an award of sorts — inside the sheriff’s office known as “WilCo Bada–,” according to a new…
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Bull to the shit, slave FORD You support the Dumb Turks who in turn support Square Space who in turn support ICE. Know who else supports ICE? God damn Koch Industries.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Square Space? What does a website design company have to do with anything? Nothing about TYT on their website. Let alone the Kochs or the ICE Nazis. I suppose you could make a weak argument that they support shoplifting, since Winona Ryder is mentioned on their site.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I just proved you work for Koch Industries Alex Jone$ style.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I have to say FORD with a lot of your posts recently, if there is a story I would really prefer if you just posted the original video and said what you thought rather than posting some endless comment piece on it explaining to me why something on Fox News is bad like I am mentally ill.

Who has the time for that? Only the people that won't look at it in the first place.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Vegan grill masters lives matter...
                  I'm so pathetic I actually started to google vegan chef job vacancies Texas.

It's a thing and worth pointing out that always in everything politics or cultural or whatever these are just fucking generalizations about demographics. There may be a little truth in stereotypes but there are many Scottish people who don't drink alcohol, there are over 2000 vegan restaurants in Texas and I once met a Sammy Hagar fan who I didn't think was a complete cunt.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I once met a Sammy Hagar fan who I didn't think was a complete cunt.
                    I met Nickdfraid too. Trust me, he's a cunt.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've known several bar/pub owners that don't drink alcohol at all... generally they are the most successful too since they don't consume their profits.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        I've known several bar/pub owners that don't drink alcohol at all... generally they are the most successful too since they don't consume their profits.
                        Do they serve Walmart Cheerios at a minimum wage?

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I have to say FORD with a lot of your posts recently, if there is a story I would really prefer if you just posted the original video and said what you thought rather than posting some endless comment piece on it explaining to me why something on Fox News is bad like I am mentally ill.

Who has the time for that? Only the people that won't look at it in the first place.
                          Oh, you're one to talk. Remember, you're a slave to your own shortsightedness and Koch-funded propaganda, too.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Better than being cock funded...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Woah 4:25am post...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've often wondered if when Ford socializes in person if he just sits there with his phone pulling up oddball videos and pointing his phone at people rather than conversing..?

Comment

Working...