Thread: Biden says "Everybody must NOT get stoned". (And fires them if they have)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Biden says "Everybody must NOT get stoned". (And fires them if they have)

Guess that kills my chances of a cabinet appointment
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

Harris has admitted to using. Is she the next one out?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    If you work at the White House you have to have security clearances. Getting a high security clearance can be quite invasive. Pot smoking would disqualify you for quite a few government jobs. It’s a huge entrenched bureaucracy and people pull all kinds of shit. Joe doesn’t know what’s going on anyways. Someone else is running the show.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Anything is possible these days. One thing for sure, nobody likes her. She was just better than Orange Man but now that’s a non-issue. Once the election is over the administration at the helm is the one to blame for all the problems. High oil prices are not going to help win a popularity contest.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Pot smoking would disqualify you for quite a few government jobs.
    It'll disqualify one from working for my employer. A couple people have been let go recently after random tests.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    She can't be fired... it's an elected position and impeachment by the House and conviction by the Senate is the only way to remove the VP from office.

Y'all should know the drill by now... not gonna happen with the current majorities in Congress.

She'll be POTUS in less than a year or so...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

If you work at the White House you have to have security clearances. Getting a high security clearance can be quite invasive. Pot smoking would disqualify you for quite a few government jobs. It’s a huge entrenched bureaucracy and people pull all kinds of shit. Joe doesn’t know what’s going on anyways. Someone else is running the show.
    I'm under the impression that that has changed a lot. At one time admitting smoking or possessing pot pretty much eliminated you for a job at places like the FBI. But they found that recruiting good people was a problem and that local pot laws were liberalizing things anyways so now I doubt they care much if you smoked pot. I have no idea if the military still tests for it...I almost think it's more likely they might think you are weird if you have never done it...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It'll disqualify one from working for my employer. A couple people have been let go recently after random tests.
    It's ironic that probably one of the least harmful drugs stays in your system the longest...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    It's ironic that probably one of the least harmful drugs stays in your system the longest...
    I know.

I don't necessarily agree with my employer's policy and it doesn't affect me anyways.

We didn't start testing for opioids until last year. I had no idea we didn't.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't smoke pot either as I can't. I just cough for days if I do. But someone drunk or on pills is a far bigger safety issue I think...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm under the impression that that has changed a lot. At one time admitting smoking or possessing pot pretty much eliminated you for a job at places like the FBI. But they found that recruiting good people was a problem and that local pot laws were liberalizing things anyways so now I doubt they care much if you smoked pot. I have no idea if the military still tests for it...I almost think it's more likely they might think you are weird if you have never done it...
    Who knows. Most the staff would get their clearance through the FBI. Anything above a top secret clearance involves another agency and they go through your life with a fine toothed comb. It’s not a fun process.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't smoke pot either as I can't. I just cough for days if I do. But someone drunk or on pills is a far bigger safety issue I think...
    Talk to anyone who works in an emergency room about what drugs are worse. They will probably say they have the most problems with alcohol and have the least with pot. But like I said we are dealing with a big complicated government and just because something makes sense logically doesn’t mean that’s the protocol. Sure the cultural view on pot smoking has relaxed over the years but the government protocols in a bunch of agencies has to change. That can be a very slow process.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's mostly about liability and business insurance... because weed is still a federal schedule I controlled substance, insurance companies won't cover businesses for any losses, damages, injuries, etc. if the parties involved can be proved to have been under the influence of a controlled substance.

Same deal with banking and legal weed businesses... they won't touch them because it makes the bank a co-conspirator under money laundering laws if they were to handle business banking for a legal dispensary or grower.

Yes, it's all pretty stupid given the variance in what's happening across the nation.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    It's mostly about liability and business insurance... because weed is still a federal schedule I controlled substance, insurance companies won't cover businesses for any losses, damages, injuries, etc. if the parties involved can be proved to have been under the influence of a controlled substance.

Same deal with banking and legal weed businesses... they won't touch them because it makes the bank a co-conspirator under money laundering laws if they were to handle business banking for a legal dispensary or grower.

Yes, it's all pretty stupid given the variance in what's happening across the nation.
    And that's why I'm surprised that Joe Biden's friends in the Delaware Credit Card cartels haven't lobbied him heavily for Federal legalization of weed. Because they're missing out on millions of dollars in all those states where the legal weed dispensaries are forced to be "cash only" businesses.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

It goes back to the government. The insurance companies have to work within the protocols the government sets. As long as the federal government defines marijuana as a controlled substance then nothing changes. Like I said changing that is a slow process.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    And that's why I'm surprised that Joe Biden's friends in the Delaware Credit Card cartels haven't lobbied him heavily for Federal legalization of weed. Because they're missing out on millions of dollars in all those states where the legal weed dispensaries are forced to be "cash only" businesses.
    They might be but Joe’s mind is elsewhere. He’s too busy concentrating on just getting up the stairs without falling on his ass.

19. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (03-21-2021)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I give Joe Biden credit for being honest. When he first came into the US Senate decades ago he said the system was corrupt. He then said he wasn’t honest either. Basically he was alluding to the corruption is going to be here whether I’m here or not so I might as well be corrupt and get my cut. He perfectly understood the reality of Washington DC. Most these politicians are either naive when the first show up there or are in the know but give a bullshit response. Biden just goes this place is corrupt and don’t say I’m not corrupt. That’s a very honest response from a politician.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's the odd thing... It's abundantly clear that the weed business is just flowing with money and a political dream target for cash-flow tax whores.

Another angle which is puzzling as to why Washington doesn't act is their cash cow... tobacco... which kills far more people daily than weed, is drying up due to continued drops in usage for obvious health reasons. Legal weed and tax revenue would clearly replace that... Go figure.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just ask John BONER. When he was in Congress he literally passed out checks from the tobacco companies on the house floor. After leaving Congress, he went into the cannabis business. One of his partners is former Conservative PM Brian Mulroney of Canada.

https://investors.acreageholdings.co...m/default.aspx

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's the odd thing... It's abundantly clear that the weed business is just flowing with money and a political dream target for cash-flow tax whores.

Another angle which is puzzling as to why Washington doesn't act is their cash cow... tobacco... which kills far more people daily than weed, is drying up due to continued drops in usage for obvious health reasons. Legal weed and tax revenue would clearly replace that... Go figure.
    Shit. The politicians right now are making a ton of money with insider trading, kick backs and skimming the whole marijuana thing is trivial. Most of them are all getting filthy rich in office. If they smoke weed they get the best from their sources. They don’t care about the average schmuck.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Just ask John BONER. When he was in Congress he literally passed out checks from the tobacco companies on the house floor. After leaving Congress, he went into the cannabis business. One of his partners is former Conservative PM Brian Mulroney of Canada.

https://investors.acreageholdings.co...m/default.aspx
    They are making canibus edibles at the Willy Wonka factory and Boner is the head Ompaloompa.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Biden has a lot of rich butt buddies who own a lot of stock in America's increasing prison-for-profit industry. He is never going to legalize weed just like he is never going to alleviate student debt. He is from Delaware for fuck's sake - the credit card capital of the fucking world. Biden is a capitalist cocksucker more than ol' orange F A T T Y F A T F U C K could ever hope to be. So when this Air Force One tripping hypocritical shit says anything just remember he's sucking a lot of corporate dick. Where's your Puke Yuger to defend him on his one slave FORD? Oh right, he can't because he has his own corporate dick to attend to.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They are making canibus edibles at the Willy Wonka factory and Boner is the head Ompaloompa.
    This actually could be true.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Biden has a lot of rich butt buddies who own a lot of stock in America's increasing prison-for-profit industry. He is never going to legalize weed just like he is never going to alleviate student debt. He is from Delaware for fuck's sake - the credit card capital of the fucking world. Biden is a capitalist cocksucker more than ol' orange F A T T Y F A T F U C K could ever hope to be. So when this Air Force One tripping hypocritical shit says anything just remember he's sucking a lot of corporate dick. Where's your Puke Yuger to defend him on his one slave FORD? Oh right, he can't because he has his own corporate dick to attend to.
    Biden is the guy people like Trump buy. No politicians are going to jail for anything so the US is a thieving paradise right now for politicians.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    My question is do we even need a president anymore? None of these bozos really do anything. The unelected people who really run things do whatever the hell they want. I wouldn’t be surprised a lot of our government gets funding directly from sources that don’t even have to deal with congress. No audits seem to ever happen. The whole situation is probably more out of control than we ever could imagine.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

More "drug war" bullshit.... now featuring MonSatan chemical poisons!

Doesn't he realize this is going to affect Hunter's crack supply? Guess he wants his other son to die from cancer too?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nitro express View Post
    my question is do we even need a president anymore? None of these bozos really do anything. The unelected people who really run things do whatever the hell they want. I wouldn’t be surprised a lot of our government gets funding directly from sources that don’t even have to deal with congress. No audits seem to ever happen. The whole situation is probably more out of control than we ever could imagine.
    stfu...

Thread Information