Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries

Tawny Kitaen Buys Herself A Farm

Tawny Kitaen, The 80's MTV Aryan Sex Queen who did shameless videos for racist bands like Whitesnake and Ratt bought a farm at the age of 59. Such a well-stable women, too. "Tawny's personal life was rocky. She married Whitesnake's lead singer, David Coverdale, back in 1989, but the marriage only lasted 2 years. She went on to marry baseball star Chuck Finley -- with whom she had 2 daughters -- and the end of that relationship proved disastrous. Finley claimed she repeatedly kicked him in the face with her high heels and she was charged with domestic violence. Those charges were later dismissed. He filed for divorce 3 days later."

What hair band dick and plastic surgery does

R.I.P.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Tawny has so much plastic in her, I imagine if she went to Hell it would be more melting than burning. Never was a big fan, but a sad waste in either case. I'll blame it on Covercheeseball, because... why the Hell not?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Here she goes again, to Valhalla!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Thought she was absolutely gorgeous back in the 1980s. Kept her looks up through the mid-1990s. Then came the boob job, followed by years of plastic surgery, which ruined her looks.

She was...moderately talented far as a b-movie actress went, which is about as far as her talent went.

Ah, well.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Roth mentioned her in his book, not in a positive way as I remember.

She was a groupie/girlfriend of Pete Angelus?

She claimed in the press back 10-15 years ago that she travelled with VH and Dave would give her drugs to hold when going through security and so on.

I didn't know she had been in a movie called Bachelor Party and thought that pic above was maybe a price list...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Forgot that she was also with convicted felon & ex football star OJ Simpson while in between hair band musicians.

That being the case, she might have considered herself lucky to last as long as she did....

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Roth mentioned her in his book, not in a positive way as I remember.

She was a groupie/girlfriend of Pete Angelus?

She claimed in the press back 10-15 years ago that she travelled with VH and Dave would give her drugs to hold when going through security and so on.

I didn't know she had been in a movie called Bachelor Party and thought that pic above was maybe a price list...
    She did a bunch of b-movies (of which Bachelor Party was probably the most well known) starting in the 1980s through the mid 1990s. She appeared topless in more than a few of them. Outside of Bachelor Party, none of them were particularly good or memorable, even by b-movie standards.

To be fair, she had her moment of fame in the late 1980s as "the chick in the Whitesnake videos"...and even extended her fame into the 1990s...I seem to remember her co-hosting a Funny Home Videos type show in the early 1990s with the guy from Full House who wasn't Bob Saget or John Stamos...I also seem to recall she played Jerry's love interest in an episode of Seinfeld in the early/mid 1990s...then, she did a couple of softcore direct to home video flicks...

As I said, a pretty girl back in the day. No doubt. The last twenty-odd years of her life weren't too pretty from what I read. Although no cause of death has been made public yet, I'd tend to imagine it was a couple of decades of cocaine, alcohol and prescription pill abuse that finally caught up with her, or an outright drug overdose.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Although no cause of death has been made public yet, I'd tend to imagine it was a couple of decades of cocaine, alcohol and prescription pill abuse that finally caught up with her, or an outright drug overdose.
    More like 45 years.

I remember back in the day there was a couple of times a friend would take me aside and warn me that the hot girl who I was talking to was a known complete nut trainwreck on the scene and to run away as quickly as possible.

It seems like David Coverversion maybe didn't have friends like that...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    More like 45 years.

I remember back in the day there was a couple of times a friend would take me aside and warn me that the hot girl who I was talking to was a known complete nut trainwreck on the scene and to run away as quickly as possible.

It seems like David Coverversion maybe didn't have friends like that...
    I can't recall whatever the gossip was back in the day behind why Coverversion and Kitaen ended up splitting after a couple of years of marriage. I do remember Rudy Sarzo had said when the band was recording the follow up to the 1987 album that Kitaen was offering her opinion as to which tunes on...was the album Slip Of The Tongue?...it should be the singles, what the band should wear in terms of stage clothing, how the music videos should look, etc. As opposed to the 1987 album period, where Kitaen basically just had to show up on the video sets, take whatever direction she was given and look good for the videos.

Doubtless, Kitaen ended up as one hot mess by the time the late 1990s rolled around...it's like that old joke about how for every hot girl out there who could get any man she wanted there is a man out there who has been with said girl for x amount of time and has had it up to here with her shit.

Thread Information