Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Dave's Artwork - Woke Panel Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    Maybe that's what happens to fools who take the vaccine to protect against the "killer virus".
    Are you suggesting someone's turning the frogs gay?
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Were you referring to the cisgender or transgender frogs..?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Yes.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know I should probably be asking Nickdcaitlenjenner this, but what is "cisgender"?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I know I should probably be asking Nickdcaitlenjenner this, but what is "cisgender"?
    I admit I had to look it up when I saw it in an article I read on the new woke CIA... it's a regular person...

A cisgender person is a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. For example, someone who identifies as a woman and was identified as female at birth is a cisgender woman.

Learn somethin new every day... LOL

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's a highly offensive term used by pseudo-left liberals to slam TERFS and SWERFS and propagated by this complete bullshit "Third Wave" feminist movement. It's a term used to keep women between ignorance and lazy dishonesty; it is a term used by the pseudo-left to make women give up. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to say that real women are in no danger from 'transwomen' despite the criminal activity of 'transwomen' attacking and harming real women. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to hate women who continue existing/thriving at left to have them either stay silent or nod in pretend agreement whenever the trans issue comes up. It is a term used by the pseudo-left by such dumbfucks as Puke Yuger that keep F A T beer Nazis like slave FORD terminally gullible. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to instill misogyny in men, especially retarded right-wing men such as yourself. It is a term used by the pseudo-left that al women are private property and can be used and abused in the family and by public institutions (e.g. church) and by govt. in a theocracy.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why ask me? You're the expert on your Republican "girl"friend...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What the Hell is a "SWERF"?? I know what the "TERFs" are. They're the militant dykes who hate transwomen because they think you can't be a "feminist" unless you were born with lady parts. Of course these are the same people who literally said that women who didn't support Hillary Clinton deserved to burn in Hell. So rationality is not their strong suit.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    It's a highly offensive term used by pseudo-left liberals to slam TERFS and SWERFS and propagated by this complete bullshit "Third Wave" feminist movement. It's a term used to keep women between ignorance and lazy dishonesty; it is a term used by the pseudo-left to make women give up. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to say that real women are in no danger from 'transwomen' despite the criminal activity of 'transwomen' attacking and harming real women. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to hate women who continue existing/thriving at left to have them either stay silent or nod in pretend agreement whenever the trans issue comes up. It is a term used by the pseudo-left by such dumbfucks as Puke Yuger that keep F A T beer Nazis like slave FORD terminally gullible. It is a term used by the pseudo-left to instill misogyny in men, especially retarded right-wing men such as yourself. It is a term used by the pseudo-left that al women are private property and can be used and abused in the family and by public institutions (e.g. church) and by govt. in a theocracy.
    If only we had kept you bitches barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen, where you belong, this wouldn't be an issue. Nor would it be causing you such grief.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    What the Hell is a "SWERF"?? I know what the "TERFs" are. They're the militant dykes who hate transwomen because they think you can't be a "feminist" unless you were born with lady parts. Of course these are the same people who literally said that women who didn't support Hillary Clinton deserved to burn in Hell. So rationality is not their strong suit.
    "Sex Worker Exclusionary Radical Feminist" for fuck's sake. So I spelled it wrong. Sure me. slave SESH at least realizes I have a firm hold on the English language.

As for the rest of slave FORD's highly offensive and pseudo-left bullshit. Notice how slave FORD demonizes women who are not in agreement with trans rights referring to them as "militant dykes." slave FORD seems to be in favor of violence against women to the point where he sees it as "entertainment." He thinks calling a woman any woman like Hilary a "cunt" makes him look cool. How many movies and TV shows feature women being tortured and murdered? I guess that makes it so much easier than to have a proper conversation about the real fear and harassment that is a continual part of woman's lives especially from the trans community

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I remember the good old days where you either had an X chromosome or a Y chromosome. Oh well. It’s just more silly shit to keep the little people arguing while the 1% grab more loot for themselves.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I admit I had to look it up when I saw it in an article I read on the new woke CIA... it's a regular person...

A cisgender person is a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. For example, someone who identifies as a woman and was identified as female at birth is a cisgender woman.

Learn somethin new every day... LOL
    The "cis" is shorthand for "comfortable in self". It also stands for "cunts insufferably self-righteous", as useful idiots usually are.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    The "cis" is shorthand for "comfortable in self". It also stands for "cunts insufferably self-righteous", as useful idiots usually are.

Pathetic incel

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Sex Worker Exclusionary Radical Feminist" for fuck's sake. So I spelled it wrong. Sure me. slave SESH at least realizes I have a firm hold on the English language.

As for the rest of slave FORD's highly offensive and pseudo-left bullshit. Notice how slave FORD demonizes women who are not in agreement with trans rights referring to them as "militant dykes." slave FORD seems to be in favor of violence against women to the point where he sees it as "entertainment." He thinks calling a woman any woman like Hilary a "cunt" makes him look cool. How many movies and TV shows feature women being tortured and murdered? I guess that makes it so much easier than to have a proper conversation about the real fear and harassment that is a continual part of woman's lives especially from the trans community

I know enough to shut up and listen on this whole thing because it's a mess and also when I do think WTF sometimes it immediately fails the 'does this actually affect me' test. I think the term dyke is pejorative like faggot or n*gg*r and I'm surprised at FORD using it but maybe that's one of those language differences between here and the US. What I would like to ask you as a genuine question is do you consider yourself a TERF?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thank God I have you Lincoln Log Republicans to educate me on all these gay acronyms!

You and Von should get a room and put all that gay knowledge© to work!

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Thank God I have you Lincoln Log Republicans to educate me on all these gay acronyms!

You and Von should get a room and put all that gay knowledge© to work!
    You've strayed pretty far from your gloryhole, haven't ya?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Probably time we start referring to him/her/it as NickdWoke...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    What I would like to ask you as a genuine question is do you consider yourself a TERF?
    YES! Said that before on here many times. No one ever talk about the violence towards women done by the trans community especially in public restrooms, gay bars and the work places. The trans community does not want equality, they want erasure of women as a god damn right. Amazes me how the trans community cries of being censored because the women they attack state facts abut their behavior. No one can "trans" to another gender, and you and slave FORD know it. Why is it that all of you "trans" men call names? Trans community claims TERF's are hateful, but they are always the the ones starting shit.

Furthermore, is not spreading hate and filth to expound the biological truth that sex cannot be changed. Sex is marked in every cell of the body and this cannot be changed. People who think they are in the wrong body or other than the sex of their cells are mentally ill. If they actually believe they are the other sex, then they are delusional and need professional mental health services. If they hate themselves and their marvelous body so much that they would have themselves surgically mutilated, they are also in need of professional mental health treatment to learn to love themselves.

Here's a pseudo-left propolganda hit piece stated by a claimed PhD who spreads her disinformation hate and supports the erasure of women

Last edited by Kristy; 05-08-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just can't buy into the concept that gender is a social construct and sex is "assigned" at birth. Call it gender or sex... it's determined at a cellular level by genetic chromosomes during the fetal development of a baby. No matter the variation of the cellular makeup of each individual, the human produced is only available in one of two options... X or Y, boy or girl, male of female... doesn't matter the words it only matters the capability of one of two roles in procreation.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You've strayed pretty far from your gloryhole, haven't ya?
    I'll have to ask your mom what that is...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Probably time we start referring to him/her/it as NickdWoke...
    Senile old cunt says wut?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We really need to split this thread into 2 conversations...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thread splitting only leads to fascism

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Dave's Artwork - Woke Panel Discussion

The original thread got derailed... Here you can find thoughtful discussion by our expert panel of world renown luminaries inspired by Dave's artwork...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't follow the soap opera at all and so no doubt most of you already know this but had to laugh when I found out yesterday that men's decathlon gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner plays off the ladies tee at golf. The lengths some people will go to to lower their golf handicap.

At the same time also read that at 70 years old they have a 23 year old girlfriend...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-09-2021 at 08:39 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Based on PGA classifications... at age 50, you're a senior golfer. A lot of clubs place the senior tees with the ladies tees... mostly just laziness and playing the fact that male ego prevents most men from moving to the senior tees until they can't hit the ball past their own shadow.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Based on PGA classifications... at age 50, you're a senior golfer. A lot of clubs place the senior tees with the ladies tees... mostly just laziness and playing the fact that male ego prevents most men from moving to the senior tees until they can't hit the ball past their own shadow.
    I had my best game of golf ever. For whatever reason I was kicking ass on every hole. I quit the game after that. I figured that day would be almost impossible to replicate and frankly I was getting kind of bored of the golf thing and wanted to spent my free time elsewhere.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "woke panel discussion" oh, for motherfuck kite flying sake who came up with that?

Oh right, slave SESH

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I stopped playing golf when I was about 18 but about 10 years ago I stayed in one of those Florida villas near Orlando which looked out onto a golf course and sat by the pool for a week watching people play the same hole. At no point did I see anyone who looked under 70 playing, no one who wasn't in a cart and no one that could hit the ball further than 100 yards. In 100 degree heat with bugs the size of bats, I couldn't understand why they were doing it.

Jenner being 70 is a good point I never thought of that and I guess the tits will get in the way to a degree.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I golf once or twice a week... it's a great mental escape and a great excuse to get outdoors.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I got put off by the weather(golf in the rain sucks), golf club snobs and the clothes and never went back.

I do understand it as an excuse to get out and for some people a way to even get holidays away with your pals.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I play a semi-private small 9 hole course... I'd classify the culture of more of a middle class casual bunch compared to big expensive clubs and big money snobs. No dress code... shorts and tee shirts are fine.

If the weather sucks... we go do something else.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thread splitting only leads to fascism
    Yes, remember when Hitler modded that forum that Mussolini was the webmaster and owner of? The Pokemon site, right?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What a LAME discussion about nothing...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    What a LAME discussion about nothing...
    Welcome to the Roth Army... this is the way...

Thread Information