X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The New Ford All Electric F-150

I can't see why I might need to tow a goddamned train in the forseeable future, but would I drive an electric truck?? Fuck yeah I would!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Let's see if they get the launch right on this one. Bronco has been delayed a couple times already and there were problems with the Explorer launch.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

This is going to be so cool running down MAGA protestors in Florida with - a state that made it legal to do so.

Comment

• NZINKX
        Banned
        • May 2021

Black Lies Matter Shanghai Suprise Edithion

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Let's see if they get the launch right on this one. Bronco has been delayed a couple times already and there were problems with the Explorer launch.
          It's the chips. They can't get enough of 'em. Used cars are hot as fuck right now...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            It's the chips. They can't get enough of 'em. Used cars are hot as fuck right now...
            Not just the chips. The Mach E has been delayed too.

Friend of mine has a Gladiator too, we joked that we could probably sell them for what we paid for them. Kind of glad I bought when I did.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They let Joe drive one. President or not, is a 79 year old man the best test driver for a prototype??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  but would I drive an electric truck?? Fuck yeah I would!!
                  Know how we know you're a homo?

I mean, besides the fact that we've watched you suck Bernie's cock for years.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This "homo" truck (as you call it) is going to create a lot of jobs in Michigan. I would think you would support that, even if you didn't drive one.

Or is this just your MOPAR fetish hating all things "Ford" related?? You really want the electric RAM, right?? Might have to wait until 2024 to see that one.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• NZINKX
                      Banned
                      • May 2021

On thes show Pawnstars so many Michigan's type people they wanna fight, but I dunno never seen them yet. Only Texas.but I know somebody get so snow in the wires are gonna bebpissed off for not going no place now the batteryS is plowed.

May ford calling it F-1renmenbi becas of all the piece come to pass China.Not USA

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

PawnStars is filmed in Las Vegas... doubt you'll find many Michigan's type people there.

I hear they're Von's type of people though...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          PawnStars is filmed in Las Vegas... doubt you'll find many Michigan's type people there.

I hear they're Von's type of people though...
                          Only Michigan people who are pawning their watch because they shot their wad on the tables during their Vegas vacation. Or it’s in the script. Reality TV is everything but real.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I can't see why I might need to tow a goddamned train in the forseeable future, but would I drive an electric truck?? Fuck yeah I would!!
                            Lot’s of torque. There’s a niche for electric vehicles where the driving range needed is short and the weather is warm. Batteries lose their efficiency in cold weather. If you need to go longer distances in remote areas in cold weather that’s not the best environment for an electric truck. Electric vehicles are more simple and require less maintenance. The only disadvantage is the battery and expense.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

This "homo" truck (as you call it) is going to create a lot of jobs in Michigan. I would think you would support that, even if you didn't drive one.

Or is this just your MOPAR fetish hating all things "Ford" related?? You really want the electric RAM, right?? Might have to wait until 2024 to see that one.
                              Selling vehicles is all about psychology. Pickup truck buyers are all about my dick is bigger. It’s why Dodge did so well with the V10. On paper it was no better than the competitor’s V8 but it was a V10. They actually made V6 pickups that had the same break horsepower as a carbureted small block V8 but the dealers couldn’t sell V6 pickups. They just sat on the lot.

You would think businesses would appreciate the higher fuel economy and buy those pickups but no that tends to be more of the delivery van market and not the pickup market.

Comment

Working...