X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

BRAND NEW: DLR on Joe Rogan

Dave is looking homeless and missing a tooth. He knows he's going to be seen by 20 million people and he couldn't dress accordingly and at least replace the missing tooth?

Taken from JRE #1660 w/David Lee Roth:https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sSZQWUuvPfoqGU0RBoqiR?si=h3vb40kpQb-D0qb6SMpzwg
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Can you dig it?

You follow me?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I am merely listening and not watching
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He probably forgot about the video feed since it is for Spotify.

Also the problems of getting a dentist during a pandemic. It is distracting though...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Listening to it now on Spotify, fell off his bike and says he is waiting to get a gold tooth fitted.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            He probably forgot about the video feed since it is for Spotify.

Also the problems of getting a dentist during a pandemic. It is distracting though...
            I took the opportunity to get my new teeth because of the pendemic (and not to get seen without a mask) and I am not as wealthy as DLR ......so dentist are still working. rock on!
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well if it's like here everything dental takes twice as long because they need to basically 'fumigate' the surgery for 30 minutes in between cases.

I'm enjoying this interview.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Great interview... Dave seems a bit more grounded with less rambling.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Was awsome! Tooth is ok..one less to floss. I got one of those too. Looks badass too. lol I'm glad he is chillin with Alex after Eddie leaving us and going to the cosmos.
                  Joe Rogan is always clueless when it comes to music education. Hope y'all are fine. I'm doin ok. Roth on!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Amazing. All that money and Roth can't afford himself a $3 toothbrush.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Totally great interview, y'follow? I'm always fascinated by Dave's stories and shit.
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                        Totally great interview, y'follow? I'm always fascinated by Dave's stories and shit.
                        Did you notice as soon as Dave shared some political views, Joe started being a bit of a dick for the rest of the interview. It's clearly noticeable.

And I'm appalled Dave is stupid enough to agree with Rachel Maddow on anything. She's a shill and a liar. All leftists are.

Some people can be very intelligent in some areas, and really stupid in other areas.

Joe was definitely being a dick.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          Did you notice as soon as Dave shared some political views, Joe started being a bit of a dick for the rest of the interview. It's clearly noticeable.

And I'm appalled Dave is stupid enough to agree with Rachel Maddow on anything. She's a shill and a liar. All leftists are.

Some people can be very intelligent in some areas, and really stupid in other areas.

Joe was definitely being a dick.
                          Never talk politics or religion. Notice how the old entertainers were smart to steer away from both. Did anyone know whether Johnny Carson was a Democrat or Republican or what his religious views were. Nope.

The problem we have now is entertainment has become politicized. People used to steer clear of it in the entertainment business. In fact you steer clear of it in business in general. You might hurt a sale bringing up politics or religion. You might lose a customer.

The thing is people usually get along fine talking about the weather, food, cars and such but don’t get along while discussing who gets what (politics) or who God loves most (religion).
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dave listens to the Groove on Sirius. It's in my presets and usually on when I start the car. Drives my friend nuts!

Comment

• wolfsbane
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2005

Yeah, what he said

Comment

Working...