Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Kristy, I'll be coming to Red Rocks at the end of next July for a concert. By my calculations that'll be about 3,827 days since you last got laid. Would you like me to blow the cobwebs off that thing while I'm in town? I'd love to have the honor of resetting the timer to zero for you.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Your redneck domestic terrorism is not welcome in Colorado.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Kristy, I'll be coming to Red Rocks at the end of next July for a concert. By my calculations that'll be about 3,827 days since you last got laid. Would you like me to blow the cobwebs off that thing while I'm in town? I'd love to have the honor of resetting the timer to zero for you.
        That's very generous of you. It would be very uplifting to see the timer set to zero. On the outside, she's defiant and referring to your "redneck domestic terrorism"...but on the inside, she's beaming. "They like me! They really like me!"
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          A sword fight is gonna break out!
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And my goal with everything I do is to bring that to people and change their life, if I can.
            Everything? Does that include selling his alcohol?
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Sam is an attention whore. Most people would disappear and enjoy the money. Yeah and some musicians love performing and making music so much they keep going. But there’s a difference between touring and even promotion and whoring. Hagar is still up everyone’s ass. You turn on the radio and his show is on. Sam is always in the press saying some dumb shit basically trying to remind us he was in Van Halen and promoting his Cabo Wabo brand.

The last I ever heard Eddie Van Halen say anything about Sam is he called Sam the litte red worm. Sam is just jealous Dave came back and had one last tour with Ed and the Roth era of VH is everyone’s favorite. Sam is basically famous for hanging with cheesey celebrity chefs, tequila and I can’t drive 55. Sam is a has been or a never was and he knows it so he says stupid shit to get some press coverage.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Sam is like using a highway cone for a butt plug. The more you take in the more it hurts and it’s lame as hell and no point to it. Best to leave it alone.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Everything? Does that include selling his alcohol?
                  I'd have to say definitely his alcohol... he did say "change lives"... not to be cuntfused with improving lives.

Alcoholism, liver damage, DUI's, alcohol induced crimes, etc... all that shit changes lives without a doubt...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Spammy taking shots at Dave in 2021. Bahahahaha!

What an ass clown.

He is a pathetic scumbag.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Sam is an attention whore. Most people would disappear and enjoy the money. Yeah and some musicians love performing and making music so much they keep going. But there’s a difference between touring and even promotion and whoring. Hagar is still up everyone’s ass. You turn on the radio and his show is on. Sam is always in the press saying some dumb shit basically trying to remind us he was in Van Halen and promoting his Cabo Wabo brand.

The last I ever heard Eddie Van Halen say anything about Sam is he called Sam the litte red worm. Sam is just jealous Dave came back and had one last tour with Ed and the Roth era of VH is everyone’s favorite. Sam is basically famous for hanging with cheesey celebrity chefs, tequila and I can’t drive 55. Sam is a has been or a never was and he knows it so he says stupid shit to get some press coverage.
                      Agreed.

He can't seem to let it go. Even in the wake of Eddie's death.

He is incredibly insecure (and always was) about his place in the band. The fact that Van Hagar sold less, even gets less streaming numbers than CVH these days - he can't handle it.

Yet he should. He made millions in Van Hagar. But perhaps he realizes deep down that he owes majority of his fame to DLR. Cause we know without Dave leaving in the first place Spammy would've been relegated to playing hotel ballrooms or high school gymnasiums.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        I'd have to say definitely his alcohol... he did say "change lives"... not to be cuntfused with improving lives.

Alcoholism, liver damage, DUI's, alcohol induced crimes, etc... all that shit changes lives without a doubt...
                        Not too mention paying slave wages at this shitty Cabo Slobbo cantinas. But you're all for slave wages so you can enjoy your shitty box of Cheerios at a fucking Walmart

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          That's very generous of you. It would be very uplifting to see the timer set to zero. On the outside, she's defiant and referring to your "redneck domestic terrorism"...but on the inside, she's beaming. "They like me! They really like me!"

Comment

• silverfish
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                            Spammy taking shots at Dave in 2021. Bahahahaha!
                            Yeah, but that's who Sam seems to be these days (and will probably be forever) - always punching up.
                            Originally posted by sadaist
                            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Sam needs to learn the best revenge is living well. Sam has lots of money. Go enjoy it Sam and shut up. Life ain’t fair and for some reason a mediocre talent like you got in one of the world’s greatest bands and you made your scratch. Do you really think Cabo Wabo would have gone anywhere without you being on the VH platform to promote it? You were lucky and Lady Luck squirted across the room for ya. Go disappear and enjoy it because we are tired of you and find you very annoying. So you still hate Dave. If you want revenge go enjoy your spoils.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Sam needs to learn the best revenge is living well. Sam has lots of money. Go enjoy it Sam and shut up. Life ain’t fair and for some reason a mediocre talent like you got in one of the world’s greatest bands and you made your scratch. Do you really think Cabo Wabo would have gone anywhere without you being on the VH platform to promote it? You were lucky and Lady Luck squirted across the room for ya. Go disappear and enjoy it because we are tired of you and find you very annoying. So you still hate Dave. If you want revenge go enjoy your spoils.
                                Exactly.

He's an attention-whore...like some cunt who hasn't been laid in 3433 days.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...