Norm Macdonald Buys Himself A Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm Macdonald Buys Himself A Farm

Anyone know who this d-bag was? Apparently, he was a comedian and an SNL alum who did shitty stand up comedy to pay the bills.

"Pull my fingers"

From the NikiWiki page:

Macdonald died on September 14, 2021, after a bible binding accident in New Hampshire. Reports say MacDonald was gluing together bibles when he accident is glued his hand to a binding rib, then was stapled through an industrial binding machine, where MacDonald slowly bled to death over the course of the morning. It was discovered that MacDonald was reading the story of Job when his body was found.

Um, okay.

Anyhoo, R.I.P. fucker.

His best known character on SNL was Bob Dole. Irony is that Dole was an old man THEN... and yet he's apparently outlived Norm.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Apparently he has had cancer for a decade but didn't want it public. I recall seeing him a few years ago on the CBS Morning show, and it was pretty clear he was fucking pissed drunk. I found it endearing but had a feeling something was wrong with him other than the fact he was maybe drinking too much...

Comment

!!!!
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-14-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
            Apparently he has had cancer for a decade but didn't want it public. I recall seeing him a few years ago on the CBS Morning show, and it was pretty clear he was fucking pissed drunk. I found it endearing but had a feeling something was wrong with him other than the fact he was maybe drinking too much...
            I did like the line when he said that people don't lost their battle with cancer since the cancer dies at the same time so it's at worst a tie.

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Sucks. Norm was a treasure!
                My favorite comedian!
                ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

The second worst thing about cancer? You guessed it, Frank Stallone.
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Seeing that last pic remindes me of what booze and guilt has done to Hillary over the years...

Makes me wonder what Sesh looks like these days...

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X