X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Last-Loose-End
    He's performed with a who's who list of musicians in his career. His rock and roll road show included artists from all walks of life happy to be interviewed by him.
    So what's your point? I've listed 4 GREAT guitarists that couldn't put up with the douche, and fired his sorry scumbag ass. That's an immutable FACT.

As far as that pathetic tv show. Of course these washed up "celebrities" will put up with him for the 15 minutes it takes them to shoot this shit show, to try to get one more second of their 15 minutes of fame back.

Clichegar is the biggest douchebag in the history of rock and roll.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      So what's your point? I've listed 4 GREAT guitarists that couldn't put up with the douche, and fired his sorry scumbag ass. That's an immutable FACT.

As far as that pathetic tv show. Of course these washed up "celebrities" will put up with him for the 15 minutes it takes them to shoot this shit show, to try to get one more second of their 15 minutes of fame back.

Nah, Hagar isn't even distinguished as far as douchebags in rock and roll go: much like his music, Hagar's douchebaggery is merely mediocre.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's performed with a who's who list of musicians in his career. His rock and roll road show included artists from all walks of life happy to be interviewed by him.
        Pretty sure at some point all of them have had explosive diarrhea too...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Pretty sure at some point all of them have had explosive diarrhea too...
          I will jump in the car and the radio comes on and Alice Cooper is doing his radio show and I’m like cool! What’s Alice going to play for us tonight? When I jump in the car and Sammy is doing his radio show I almost shit the seat.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Last-Loose-End
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2021

Sammy's worked with plenty of artists over the years without an issue. Eddie worked with him for 10+ years and even lived next door to him. Dave toured with him. Wolf is cool with him. Sammy and Mike are the last remnants of the VH legacy on stage today. This lead singer bs has been going on here on this site since '99 and it's over, and Sam--at age 74--is still standing and going strong. None of this diminishes Dave's legacy.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dave toured with him
              Yeah, and almost 20 years later Sammy is still cryin' about it. "I never saw Dave. He didn't want to jam." All that shit.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sammy's worked with plenty of artists over the years without an issue. Eddie worked with him for 10+ years and even lived next door to him. Dave toured with him. Wolf is cool with him. Sammy and Mike are the last remnants of the VH legacy on stage today. This lead singer bs has been going on here on this site since '99 and it's over, and Sam--at age 74--is still standing and going strong. None of this diminishes Dave's legacy.
                Sam has zero claim to be one of the "last remnants" of the VH legacy cause Van Hagar doesn't count.

Sam still standing and going strong? Have you seen and heard the latest from him? By Hagar standards - whatever those were - its really bad.
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Last-Loose-End
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                  Sam has zero claim to be one of the "last remnants" of the VH legacy cause Van Hagar doesn't count.

Sam still standing and going strong? Have you seen and heard the latest from him? By Hagar standards - whatever those were - its really bad.
                  His voice held up much longer than most. He's 74 and still rocking and loving life while we post on a forum. And why would you watch his videos if you hate him? I don't sit and watch videos of artists I hate, that wouldn't make sense.

Comment

• Last-Loose-End
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2021

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    Yeah, and almost 20 years later Sammy is still cryin' about it. "I never saw Dave. He didn't want to jam." All that shit.
                    Sammy's enjoying life and you're letting him live rent-free in your head.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

His voice held up much longer than most. He's 74 and still rocking and loving life while we post on a forum. And why would you watch his videos if you hate him? I don't sit and watch videos of artists I hate, that wouldn't make sense.
                      But you're coming here and defending someone that most everyone here hates...which makes no sense, either
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sammy's enjoying life and you're letting him live rent-free in your head.
                        For someone enjoying his life he seems to still have a huge chip on his shoulder and it's that he knows his success and rise from mediocrity was on on the back of the talent of Roth who has no respect for him.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So...you're saying I'm boring?

The last time I saw Dave live was with VH in 2015. I have no desire to see him otherwise. My first memory of seeing him live is with VH, my last memory seeing him live, will be with VH.
                          Same here... Day On the Green July 23, 1978 Oakland, CA... Alltel Arena January 30, 2008 Little Rock, AR...

It was a good run...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            Same here... Day On the Green July 23, 1978 Oakland, CA... Alltel Arena January 30, 2008 Little Rock, AR...

It was a good run...
                            It sure was!

Pogo's April 3, 1978 Wichita, KS...Western Fairgrounds August 5, 2015 London, Ontario

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I still visit the vh news desk. Thats where I saw the Hagar vids. Curious so I watched one of them.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                                I still visit the vh news desk. Thats where I saw the Hagar vids. Curious so I watched one of them.
                                You don't have to explain anything to that Clichegar fan boy apologist.

Comment

Working...