Upcoming Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Shows

Anybody else got any upcoming shows on their schedule? I've only been to two since Covid. A festival featuring Korn, Chevelle and Pop Evil, and then a Megadeth (mostly to see JLO) show a couple of weeks ago.

I've got Black Label Society in Detroit on November 14 and Ft. Wayne on November 16.

Joe Bonamassa on November 26 in Detroit.

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post

Joe Bonamassa on November 26 in Detroit.
    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
      Why?
      I'm actually going to see him on Oct. 27 in Ft. Wayne too.

Comment

Finally, I agree with Krusty...

Comment

I'm actually going to see him on Oct. 27 in Ft. Wayne too.
          Joe Bonfartssa is the American versh of Jimmy Page. The only diffy being Page did not come from a rich family and paid his dues where Joe "I copy every riff and solo I know" had his rich mommy buy him into the "biz." You want to throw away your money on that 4-eyed/IMAX forehead cocksucker once, I can over look but twice you're a bigger fart sucker than he is.

Comment

I don't care what you two dopes think about him, the music, or this. I'm going to go and I'm going to have a GREAT time.

You two should get a room and be miserable together.

Comment

Von, the only one who will be miserable here is you seeing Joe Bonafartssa. Twice.

Comment

Joe is better live than Joe on studio recordings. Joe kills it live. Look at the kid's resume and all the professional musicians he's played with; he has credibility. But I write off Black Country Communion as a contrived attempt to sound like a band/team-player project however boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  Joe is better live than Joe on studio recordings. Joe kills it live. Look at the kid's resume and all the professional musicians he's played with; he has credibility. But I write off Black Country Communion as a contrived attempt to sound like a band/team-player project however boring.
                  Hippie.

Comment

A festival featuring Korn, Chevelle and Pop Evil, and then a Megadeth (mostly to see JLO) show a couple of weeks ago.
                    Wait, Jennifer Lopez? She is getting hotter by the minute.

Comment

Hippie.
                      That's all you got? I'm offended.

Comment

Only Russiapublican hippies would waste their money on seeing this rich mama's boy with the IMAX forehead.

Comment

Kristy, I'm coming to see Tedeschi Trucks at Red Rocks on July 29th. Want to meet up?

Comment

Pseudo blues and jam band rock in not my thing. Especially that southern rock nonsense of 30+ minute guitar solos. How in the fuck anyone can listen to that is beyond me

Comment

Pseudo blues and jam band rock in not my thing. Especially that southern rock nonsense of 30+ minute guitar solos. How in the fuck anyone can listen to that is beyond me
                              So, that would be a "no" then?

Comment

Working...
                              X