Thread: "I saw UFO disable 10 live nukes at top secret base and Pentagon is covering up"

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

"I saw UFO disable 10 live nukes at top secret base and Pentagon is covering up"

thesun.co.uk
    ‘I saw giant UFO disable 10 live nukes at top secret base – and Pentagon is covering it up,’ says US air fo...
    Patrick Knox

WHEN a giant UFO shut down nuclear weapons under US Air Force Captain Robert Salas' control, he believes they were delivering a message to humanity.

But despite reporting what he saw, he and his commander were immediately forced to sign a vow never to talk about what happened that day in one of history's most astonishing UFO encounters.

The Sun produced a mock up of the UFO as it approached the nuclear missile base

Captain Salas said the bizarre incident unfolded on March 24, 1967, in Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana, US, while he was the on-duty commander of a secret underground launch control facility.

Speaking to The Sun Online: "I was in charge of ten nuclear missiles at the time when a UFO came over and hovered over our facility and while it was hovering there it was seen by all our guards

"I was underground 60ft, locked into a concrete capsule. It was reported to me directly by those guards.

"While the object was up there we lost all ten missiles due to guidance and control failure."

But Captain Salas said the simultaneous shutdown was an "impossible" occurrence because the ten nuclear Minuteman missiles were all running on independent systems.

The "attack" implied a level of sophistication which no human at the time possessed, he claims.

The missiles went into the "no go" condition - which means he couldn't have launched them even if he wanted to.

And this apparent display of power by the UFOs came at the height of the Cold War when the US and Russia sat poised on the edge of Armageddon.

Captain Salas remembers the incident as if it happened yesterday - and he is certain that UFOs are alien.

And he is due to hold a key press conference next Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington DC to present UFO evidence to the world alongside other former servicemen.

It comes as the debate around UFOs has become a topic of serious political discussion in the US after the release of a Pentagon report on the subject over the summer.

Captain Salas told The Sun Online: "This object, whatever it was, would have had to send a signal to each missile separately and disable the guidance system."

The base allegedly took a day to bring the weapons back online - and they could not find any physical damage or explanation for the sudden problem with the missiles.

Salas added that eight days earlier, on March 16, 1967, something similar happened at another missile launch control facility.

And he believes extraterrestrial life was behind the event and numerous others in the following years.

But why would aliens disable the missiles?

Captain Salas said: "I can only speculate as to why it happened. This was a demonstration by an object of extra extraterrestrial origins and I don’t say that lightly.

"I think it was simply a message to all of us on Planet Earth that we need to rid ourselves of nuclear weapons."

For he believes aliens are not a danger to humans.

During the encounters over nuclear bases he said there was no attack with any kind of weapons despite the obvious technology the extraterrestrial beings would surely have.

Meanwhile, Captain Salas believes, the world's governments have been determined to cover up alien encounters.

Recalling reporting the shutdown of nuclear missiles to his superiors, he said: "I walked into the squadron commander's office and the first thing I asked him was whether or not it was some kind of air force exercise?

"He assured me it was not and he had no idea what or why it occurred.

"Then immediately thereafter my commander and I were ordered to sign these documents, stating we would never ever speak of what occurred.

"So there was an immediate and ongoing cover-up of these incidents."

A big reason, he theorizes, for the whitewashing of the encounters may be because of the value of alien technology that has fallen into hands of governments across the world and is traded as bargaining chips.

He said: "There is a worldwide, let's say, cabal that is exchanging information in secret.

"The intelligence community may be involved in a world cover-up.”

"There are very deeply held secrets. The Roswell case in 1947 which offers plain evidence of two crashes in New Mexico.

"In 1947 our government knew they were dealing with extraterrestrial entities."

The US detonated the world's first nuclear bomb - codenamed Trinity - on July 16, 1945 - and the first wave of a boom in UFOs sightings followed in the late 40s and the 50s.

Roswell - one of the sites of the most infamous alleged UFO encounters - was the home of the US Air Force's 509th Bombardment Group which dropped the world's first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki that ended World War 2.

And one of Britain's most infamous encounters, the incident at Rendlesham Forest, also occurred close to RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters - where its claimed some nuclear weapons were secretly stored.

Like other service personnel he is now hopeful the military is edging towards disclosure.

A crucial development towards this came in June, when the Pentagon released its UAP Task Force report which revealed 144 unexplained UFO encounters.

This included “Tic Tac” shaped UFOs that have been filmed buzzing US warships and top gun pilots. It did not rule out a possible alien origin.

Captain Salas told The Sun Online: "After our presentation next week, hopefully the air force will make a comment finally and start coming forward and answering questions about the incidents we will be reporting on."

Following this he said he hoped open Congressional hearings could be held in which witnesses could come forward and speak openly without fear of breaking security oaths.

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, former US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on with UFOs.

Now often referred to as UAPs - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - questions are being asked if the objects caught on film are super advanced drones, secret military technology, hoaxes, or camera tricks.

And then there is the final option - which is reportedly being seriously considered as part of the UFO report which is due for release within the next week - is that they objects are alien in origin.

Other former US defence officials have also backed Salas' claims that there are instances where UFOs have invaded the airspace around secret US nuclear sites and "interfered" with nuclear weapons.

And prominent UFOlogists have theorised alien life may have been alerted to man's existence by the very first atomic bomb tests.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

So The Sun which was always a fucking trashy piece of shit has gone full National Inquirer
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    That’s the kind of shit you used to hear some guest tell Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM. Great radio to listen to as you drove across the Nevada desert at night.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

I find it funny that now with cell phone tech everyone is carrying a top quality camera with them there seem to be a lot fewer alien encounters.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    This whole resurgence in the UFO phenomenon is a lame-ass "psyop" concocted by the Pentagon to get even more money then they do now. Piss ant pilots chasing blobs on a radar is not proof nor are "triangle-shaped" floating Fisher Price toys off of American aircraft carriers. UFO's have always been 100% horseshit.

6. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (10-18-2021)

Thread Information