X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Metallica - Diary of a madman

Surprised when I saw this on my YouTube feed. Really? And Lars is going to play a song with a syncopated 4+3 time?

The lack of self awareness in that band sometimes - at least know your limitations.

Brace yourself...

• Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Oh god.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Randy is doing cartwheels in his grave.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This happened before a few years before Lee Kerslake died, I wonder if he saw it.

I don''t understand how Lars isn't better, he's been a professional drummer for fucking how long?

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I don''t understand how Lars isn't better, he's been a professional drummer for fucking how long?
          Fancy editing, later Pro Tools and not enough people to (literally) kick his ass to get better.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Lars used to be a tennis player but when he tired of stroking fuzzy balls he went to pounding stuff hard. He failed at that too. Lars must be a lousy fuck. He sucks at all the basic skills.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Should have dumped the rest of the band and just had James do it. I never got the unplugged thing anyways.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This tribute band are fucking great!

OZZ from Texas - currently at 300 or so views these guys deserve a boost!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Speaking of Diary of a Madman.... Ozzy's just released yet another fucking remaster of the album. The "bonus" tracks on this one amount to just two songs - live versions of "Believer" and "Flying High Again" which are probably the same as the ones from the full concert that was on the LAST remaster.

Don't even think I'm going to bother downloading this one, let alone actually buying it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The guitarist in that tribute band looks more like Lemmy than Randy. Maybe he also plays in a Motorhead tribute band?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He plays a different(correct) guitar depending on whether he is doing Randy, Jake or the biker guy which is good attention to detail. Jake E Lee stuff being by far the most difficult to play but he makes a decent go of it although not being superhuman avoids some of the impossible shit that doesn't make much difference that I think Jake just stuck in as a fuck you to any successor.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

He plays a different(correct) guitar depending on whether he is doing Randy, Jake or the biker guy
                        The biker guy started out as a poodle headed make up wearing spandex fan!

What a time to be alive.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His appointment showed that the one talent we thought the Osbournes had, being able to find amazing musical geniuses and not pay them was actually just a fluke the first twice.

Ozzy's career is 5 great years followed by 35 of mediocrity.

Comment

Working...