Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Exactly. And WikiNiki must have over read this part:

“It’s like the worst case scenario,” said some person wearing a lab coat who works at some University somewhere.
      KrissyGoogleShit says wut?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I like the Labbatt’s Blue silos.
        Labatt moved their US HQ here from NH a while back, then started brewing their beer with Genesee in Rochester, now just brew it here along with Canada...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          We had great sunsets over the lake but the fish and game advised us not to eat too many fish caught from the lake. This was in the early 80’s. I don’t know if they still advise that.
          There's an advisory that says

Most Ohio sport fish are safe to eat ONE MEAL PER WEEK, unless there is a more or less restrictive advisory outlined in the Ohio Sport Fish Consumption Advisory. ODH advises this general statewide advisory due to low level mercury contamination.
          Perch is okay to eat twice a week. Steelhead trout, flathead catfish, and northern pike are once a month.

Most of the Lenten fish fries around here serve perch and are BUSY.

Most of the steelhead guys are catch and release. At least the guys I work with are.

My nephew would catch monster catfish at their marina using McNuggets as bait. Like one right after the other. Cheap entertainment.

One meal a week is recommended for fish caught in the Cuyahoga and Ashtabula rivers. Pretty sure the Ashtabula had high mercury content. The Cuyahoga starts in Middlefield in Amish country and is Akron's water supply. I guess it's okay to drink the water but not eat the fish.

The Amish charter fishing boats in late summer. The local Air BNB's have been full of Amish the last couple summers. Not hard to get here via the bike path if they aren't paying someone for a ride.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...