Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 102

Thread: There's no crying in TERRORISM, you pathetic little murdering bitch

  1. #41
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    I might also add that Huber left behind a wife and daughter. I doubt Kyle ever will.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #42
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137
    All three of them could have been serial killers who raped dogs in their spare time. That doesn't let Shittenhouse off the hook for murdering them, because he didn't have a fucking clue who any of them were, or anything they ever did or didn't do.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #43
    General Secretaty
    Commando
    Sgt Schultz's Avatar
    Member No
    2447
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Россия
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,265
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  4. #44
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:56 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,473
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,101
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,832 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The 17 year old wandering about the streets with the assault rifle is fine because the barrel length was just acceptable at 16 inches.

    15.5 inches is 9 months in jail but 16 inches is fine.

    It's beyond parody or criticism it's actually just so fucking stupid it's hilarious.
    All the events that occurred that night... violence, rioting, property destruction, arson, theft and loss of life is beyond parody. None of it is/was justified from any angle or perspective. It should not have happened and the forces that enabled and motivated it don't stand up as any respectable behavior under any reasonable criteria.

    My opinion also includes law enforcement who stood back, hid and let this shit go on. Wrong on all aspects...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  5. #45
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    Nice strawman, retard Nazi-logic meme. But firstly, at best you are saying "two wrongs make a right". Secondly, 99% of the people calling this kid out for being a manipulated buffoon vigilante carrying an illegal gun weren't rioting and never have.

  6. #46
    General Secretaty
    Commando
    Sgt Schultz's Avatar
    Member No
    2447
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Россия
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,265
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts


    Rep Power
    19

  7. #47
    General Secretaty
    Commando
    Sgt Schultz's Avatar
    Member No
    2447
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Россия
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,265
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts


    Rep Power
    19

    Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty

    Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty
    [IMG]Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty [/IMG]
    Last edited by Sgt Schultz; 11-19-2021 at 03:10 PM.

  8. #48
    General Secretaty
    Commando
    Sgt Schultz's Avatar
    Member No
    2447
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Россия
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,265
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Nice strawman, retard Nazi-logic meme
    Apparently the left still canít make or fully comprehend memes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    at best you are saying "two wrongs make a right".
    No. Riots are wrong. Self defense is right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    99% of the people calling this kid out for being a manipulated buffoon vigilante carrying an illegal gun
    He isnít being charged with vigilantism.
    The rifle wasnít illegal, hence the dismissal of the charge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    weren't rioting and never have.
    Correct, but Iíd assume most supported the ďmostly peacefulĒ riots of 2020.
    99% of people supporting Rittenhouse have never defended themselves with a firearm either.

  9. #49
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,983
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,651
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,852 Posts


    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    Apparently the left still canít make or fully comprehend memes.
    That's a meme? Looks more like a cry for help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    No. Riots are wrong. Self defense is right.
    Billy, don't take your guns to town.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    He isnít being charged with vigilantism.
    The rifle wasnít illegal, hence the dismissal of the charge.

    The way in which he used sure was. Reckless endangerment with a firearm is illegal, Farm Boy. Reichenhouse was looking for a drive-by type of shooting and presto! found one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    99% of people supporting Rittenhouse have never defended themselves with a firearm either.
    Billy, don't take your guns to town.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  10. 2 users say thank you to Kristy for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (11-19-2021),Rikk (11-19-2021)


  11. #50
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    Apparently the left still can’t make or fully comprehend memes.
    Well, granted being an English Lit Major, it's tough dumbing myself down to your retard logic...

    No. Riots are wrong. Self defense is right.
    Riots are wrong, but what the fuck did this have to do with "self defense"? His mother dropped him off into a warzone. WTF was he defending? His home? Nope! His school? Nope, didn't like that much!

    How in fuck is this "self-defense" when you go looking for it?

    He isn’t being charged with vigilantism.
    The rifle wasn’t illegal, hence the dismissal of the charge.
    I never said he was. The rifle doesn't fucking matter because he was too young to legally have handle one! In his backyard with a real parental figure, okay. But that's not what happened here!

    Correct, but I’d assume most supported the “mostly peaceful” riots of 2020.
    99% of people supporting Rittenhouse have never defended themselves with a firearm either.
    That's because you are an ASS.

    Again, the weakpiss strawman shit from SGT-meme-copypaste. Who are you quoting with the "mostly peaceful" riots thing? I never said that.

    Go back to jerking off to Newsmax TV with your grandparents...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-19-2021 at 09:26 PM.

  12. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    Rikk (11-19-2021)


  13. #51
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    ...
    Billy, don't take your guns to town.
    ...
    Let's be clear, Sgt. Shitstain is so enamored with chubby Reittenhouse because he would never take his guns outside his mother's bathroom...

  14. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    Kristy (11-19-2021)


  15. #52
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    Apparently the left still can’t make or fully comprehend memes.
    Maybe "the left" is too busy controlling the media and making comedy shows while you fucking retards finger-paint meaningless, and stupidly self-contradictory scat pics?

  16. #53
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137

  17. #54
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137

  18. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (11-19-2021)


  19. #55
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-23-2021 @ 05:39 AM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    16
    Posts
    15,586
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 557 Times in 206 Posts


    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    No. Riots are wrong. Self defense is right.
    In all seriousness, can you explain to me how a guy already on record as saying he'd like to take out a few "troublemakers" with his gun, who does not live or work in the area in which he was dropped off, who brings a loaded rifle clearly looking for "troublemakers," is defending himself?

    Me hitting a burglar in my kitchen with a baseball bat? That's self-defense.

    Transporting yourself to a "warzone" with a loaded rifle and getting multiple confirmed hits, including kills...that is not self-defense.

    THAT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  20. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

    Kristy (11-21-2021)


  21. #56
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,561
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,599
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 5,626 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    It makes you wonder out of the 2977 people were killed in the 9-11 attacks, surely at least a few of them must have had criminal records for sex offences.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  22. 4 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    FORD (11-20-2021),Nickdfresh (11-20-2021),Rikk (11-20-2021),ZahZoo (11-20-2021)


  23. #57
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-23-2021 @ 05:39 AM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    16
    Posts
    15,586
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 557 Times in 206 Posts


    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It makes you wonder out of the 2977 people were killed in the 9-11 attacks, surely at least a few of them must have had criminal records for sex offences.
    Exactly. The nutbars think they can make the argument that if any of the victims were scumbags in any way, the killing is justified...fine.

    I'm sure the terrorists on 9-11 took out at least 4 or 5 sex offenders. "Therefore, the attack was ok." That's their thinking. Then, they want to make him a congressman.

    I also love how they talk about shooting a sex offender in cold blood being a heroic act. OK...no problem. I'm fine with that. Can I go shoot Matt Gaetz now?

  24. #58
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:56 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,473
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,101
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,832 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It makes you wonder out of the 2977 people were killed in the 9-11 attacks, surely at least a few of them must have had criminal records for sex offences.
    You can always find an upside to most tragedies... then there's karma... LOL

    If you sort this whole Kenosha event out... none of the parties involved should have been there doing what they did. Even the basis for the riot was problematic on it's own merits...

    Step back from the bullshit and focus on the legal basis at face value... the law and justice system worked as it's designed. Many people legitimately feel that Rittenhouse should have been convicted of some crime. He was charged with 6 crimes with 1 charge dropped during the trial. He was acquitted of all charges.

    Killing/wounding others is wrong on some many facets... but the laws that formed the basis for the charges brought against Rittenhouse are complex, but very clear. The prosecution failed to present a compelling case based on the evidence presented. That same evidence supported the defense claim of self defense. The justice system didn't get it wrong... the case, as presented, failed to convince the jury.

    The justice system worked... not to be confused with the racial elements that so many are trying to inject. But the truth and facts just don't fit the racial narrative if you approach it honestly. It's getting increasingly disgusting how many are trying to twist this into what it was not...
    Last edited by ZahZoo; 11-20-2021 at 10:30 AM.

  25. #59
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It makes you wonder out of the 2977 people were killed in the 9-11 attacks, surely at least a few of them must have had criminal records for sex offences.
    Much like the Republican politician that wants to give him an internship...

  26. #60
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Von Halen's Avatar
    Member No
    15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Location
    Washington Twp., MI
    Age
    58
    Posts
    7,100
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    1,676
    Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,802 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Self defense.
    Case closed.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  27. #61
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Self defense.
    Case closed.
    Thanks Matlock!

  28. #62
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
    You do realize that guy was a sexual predator who specialized in fondling the balls of wrestlers in the 80's, right?

  29. #63
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Von Halen's Avatar
    Member No
    15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Location
    Washington Twp., MI
    Age
    58
    Posts
    7,100
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    1,676
    Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,802 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Thanks Matlock!
    Not sure the significance of Andy Griffith, but okay.

    If you go back, you’ll see I said self defense, case closed all along.

    By the way, not only are the top 10 shitholes on that list DemonRAT run, every crime riddled shithole in the top 100 is too.

    Now go back to watching CNN, NickDlibtard.

  30. #64
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,983
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,651
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,852 Posts


    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Not sure the significance of Andy Griffith, but okay.
    You're beyond hope, you white trash monkey.

  31. #65
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,561
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,599
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 5,626 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    You can always find an upside to most tragedies... then there's karma... LOL

    If you sort this whole Kenosha event out... none of the parties involved should have been there doing what they did. Even the basis for the riot was problematic on it's own merits...

    Step back from the bullshit and focus on the legal basis at face value... the law and justice system worked as it's designed.
    From what I've seen - close enough. Also it's always striking to see how many people who think of themselves as anti authoritarian and liberal immediately want to throw out all the protections for a defendant against the state when they don't like him.

    It's the same as when people want to stop free speech when they don't like what is being said.

    All that said if what he did wasn't illegal then at least most of it should be so the problem is with the laws.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-21-2021 at 09:49 AM.

  32. #66
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Not sure the significance of Andy Griffith, but okay.

    If you go back, you’ll see I said self defense, case closed all along.

    By the way, not only are the top 10 shitholes on that list DemonRAT run, every crime riddled shithole in the top 100 is too.

    Now go back to watching CNN, NickDlibtard.
    Wow Vonnie, that AIDS medication is really making you extra douchbag this evening!

  33. #67
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:56 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,473
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,101
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,832 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    From what I've seen - close enough. Also it's always striking to see how many people who think of themselves as anti authoritarian and liberal immediately want to throw out all the protections for a defendant against the state when they don't like him.

    It's the same as when people want to stop free speech when they don't like what is being said.

    All that said if what he did wasn't illegal then at least most of it should be so the problem is with the laws.
    If the 2 killed and 1 wounded were innocent victims then I'd agree the law should be changed. But the case and evidence did clearly show all 3 of those people physically attacked Rittenhouse with intent to harm him. One with a skateboard to the head, another with a handgun and the third kicking the shit out of him. Those facts provided the self-defense element. Hard to find issue with the laws for which he was charged.

  34. #68
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    47,659
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,232 Posts


    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    If the 2 killed and 1 wounded were innocent victims then I'd agree the law should be changed. But the case and evidence did clearly show all 3 of those people physically attacked Rittenhouse with intent to harm him. One with a skateboard to the head, another with a handgun and the third kicking the shit out of him. Those facts provided the self-defense element. Hard to find issue with the laws for which he was charged.
    Em, didn't the guy hit him with a skateboard after he had already shot someone?

  35. #69
    formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,272
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,377 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Em, didn't the guy hit him with a skateboard after he had already shot someone?
    I thought the first guy set a dumpster on fire, Rittenhouse put it out, and then the guy went after Rittenhouse and got shot.

    The rifle wasn't taken across state lines, the rifle was always in Wisconsin. A lot of the "OMG!" reaction comments claim that Rittenhouse took a weapon across state lines, which seems to be inaccurate.

    Lefty traveled farther to Kenosha than Rittenhouse did. Should he have been there?

    Prosecution didn't present their case well. Lefty admitting he pointed his handgun at Rittenhouse didn't help and the prosecution knew it. Blame them, not the jury.

    As for "a Black man wouldn't walk free after killing two white people," ever heard of OJ Simpson?
    Last edited by twonabomber; 11-21-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  36. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Sgt Schultz (11-22-2021)


  37. #70
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137
    OJ was rich enough to make them forget he was black. Also, the racist cops such as Mark Fuhrman fucking around with the blood evidence really tanked their case. The mistakes made by the prosectuion in the Rittenhouse trial were due mostly to the fucked up racist corrupt judge not allowing them to present proper evidence, nor factually refer to murder victims as victims.

  38. #71
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Von Halen's Avatar
    Member No
    15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Location
    Washington Twp., MI
    Age
    58
    Posts
    7,100
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    1,676
    Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,802 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    They weren't murder victims. They were scumbag felonious aggressors, that got exactly what they asked for. No more evidence was needed. They attacked the kid, he fought back. Never bring a skateboard to a gunfight. Oh, and if you're going to bring a gun to a gunfight, don't plan on just waving it around and thinking you're a badass. It might get you killed. Like it got that loser killed.

    You fucking Libtard pussies are pathetic. "Oh, the poor violent felonious criminal got himself killed. WAAAAAAH!!

    Put statues of these pieces of shit next to the statue of that other dead piece of shit, Floyd. They should make them life size statues with cocks, so you Libtards can go suck them. I'm sure you'd figure out a way to normalize that too.

  39. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

    Sgt Schultz (11-22-2021)


  40. #72
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:56 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,473
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,101
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,832 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    OJ was rich enough to make them forget he was black. Also, the racist cops such as Mark Fuhrman fucking around with the blood evidence really tanked their case. The mistakes made by the prosectuion in the Rittenhouse trial were due mostly to the fucked up racist corrupt judge not allowing them to present proper evidence, nor factually refer to murder victims as victims.
    You seem comfortable throwing the word racist around here quite freely... please, explain to me in your own words, not some stupid video... what aspects of the Rittenhouse trial actually involved racial issues?

  41. #73
    General Secretaty
    Commando
    Sgt Schultz's Avatar
    Member No
    2447
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Россия
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,265
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Billy, don't take your guns to town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Let's be clear, Sgt. Shitstain is so enamored with chubby Reittenhouse because he would never take his guns outside his mother's bathroom...
    I'm hearing this notion a lot. That Kyle Rittenhouse was in effect "asking for it" by carrying a rifle. Not "asking for it" from police, who could have, at most, charged him with a Class A misdemeanor, but "asking for it" from people who were rioting. Stupid.

  42. #74
    formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,272
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,377 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    There may not be any crying in terrorism but there sure is a lotta cryin' after the verdict doesn't go your way!

  43. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Von Halen (11-22-2021)


  44. #75
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    You seem comfortable throwing the word racist around here quite freely... please, explain to me in your own words, not some stupid video... what aspects of the Rittenhouse trial actually involved racial issues?
    The protest where the little terrorist committed his murders was over yet another racist cop shooting of an unarmed black man. And after getting out on bail, Terrorist KKKyle was drinking in a bar known to be a white supremacist hangout with members of the Nazi cult that calls itself "the proud boys" (though proud of what, I'm not exactly sure). KKKyle's mommy was well aware of the bar's reputation and knew that her psychopathic little terrorist monster would be welcome there.

    So just because the guys he murdered happened to be white doesn't excuse the fact he was there out of a completely racist motivation in the first place.

  45. #76
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Von Halen's Avatar
    Member No
    15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Location
    Washington Twp., MI
    Age
    58
    Posts
    7,100
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    1,676
    Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,802 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    The protest where the little terrorist committed his murders was over yet another racist cop shooting of an unarmed black man. And after getting out on bail, Terrorist KKKyle was drinking in a bar known to be a white supremacist hangout with members of the Nazi cult that calls itself "the proud boys" (though proud of what, I'm not exactly sure). KKKyle's mommy was well aware of the bar's reputation and knew that her psychopathic little terrorist monster would be welcome there.

    So just because the guys he murdered happened to be white doesn't excuse the fact he was there out of a completely racist motivation in the first place.
    Why were the felons there, genius?

    The real question is, why WEREN'T you there?

  46. #77
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137
    Unlike KKKyle the terrorist, I don't need to travel to a city where I don't live to take part in a protest (or disrupt one, in his case).

    Local protests, that's a different story. I've been involved in those since Poppy Bush's first invasion of Iraq.

  47. #78
    Head Fluffer

    Member No
    25728
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 05:31 PM
    Location
    Delval
    Posts
    477
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 50 Times in 40 Posts


    Rep Power
    12
    FORD, do you really think there was blood evidence tampering in the OJ trial?
    Do you feel the police shooting of Jacob Blake, which resulted in the Kenosha “peaceful protests”,was unjustified?
    Do you think Rittenhouse, there for whatever reasons, was acting in self-defense?
    Curious how you view the Waukesha incident, or does it not check off the boxes required to merit acknowledgement?
    Also, how much money, ballpark, have you sent to Shaun King over the years?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  48. #79
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    56,620
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,273
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 4,514 Posts


    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    FORD, do you really think there was blood evidence tampering in the OJ trial?
    Yes. Even though OJ almost certainly did it, the LAPD still "enhanced" the crime scene, thinking it would increase their chance of conviction. Obviously it backfired. One of the cops being fond of the word "ni**er" didn't help them either.

    Do you feel the police shooting of Jacob Blake, which resulted in the Kenosha “peaceful protests”,was unjustified?
    The cops claimed Blake had a knife, though no such weapon can be seen in video of the incident. Even if that were true, it's no reason to shoot the guy 7 times. One bullet in the arm holding the knife would be sufficient.

    Do you think Rittenhouse, there for whatever reasons, was acting in self-defense?
    Absolutely not! KKKyle was in a city where he did not live, carrying a weapon that he had no legal right to own, and was clearly looking for trouble, given his statements - caught on video - that he wished he could have shot some alleged "looters" coming out of a CVS store a couple weeks prior to his acts of terrorism. He didn't find himself in a situation where he had to act out of desperation, he CREATED that situation.

    Curious how you view the Waukesha incident, or does it not check off the boxes required to merit acknowledgement?
    If you mean the douchebag who ran over all the old ladies in the Christmas parade, he sounds like a real shitbag. Given his record of domestic violence, he's pretty much the Wisconsin equivalent of Fat Georgie Zimmerman. But if he hires KKKyle's lawyers & gets the same judge, he might get away with it. Oh wait.... this douche isn't white. Never mind......

    Also, how much money, ballpark, have you sent to Shaun King over the years?
    Not a penny. I know the name, and I know Republicans are always whining about him, but aside from that, I really don't know much about the guy. Probably because he operates mostly on Twitter (as far as I know) and I don't have a Twitter account. Or Facebook. And am in no hurry to get either one.

  49. #80
    Head Fluffer

    Member No
    25728
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 05:31 PM
    Location
    Delval
    Posts
    477
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 50 Times in 40 Posts


    Rep Power
    12
    Furhman is a racist POS on his best day, as for the crime scenes, why “enhance “ them when there was so much of it? Johnnie Cochran didn’t sell his soul to the devil, the devil sold his to Cochran.

    Blake was shot after resisting arrest and being unsuccessfully tazed, he was attempting to retrieve a knife from his vehicle, which he admitted. Hoping to shoot a combative individual one time only and in his dominant hand happens in Bruce Willis movies, not real world life and death situations.

    Rittenhouse was allowed to cross state lines legally, just as you are and I am. A loophole in the law allowed him to be carrying that gun because the barrel was over 16 inches long. I am not aware of his CVS looter statements and do not know what his intentions were. I don’t think a kid with an assault weapon should have been there but he was, and it looked like self-defense to me, I didn’t see him instigating much, I concede his mere presence likely escalated things.

    Yes, referring to the scum who drove through the parade crowd. Zimmerman was a vigilante who probably did nightly Travis Brinkley monologues in his bathroom mirror. Parade guy was a racist who deliberately targeted white people, a domestic terrorist if you will. Getting angry and invoking “if he was white” into this only serves to further divide. Let’s just stay mad at things that happened, not hypotheticals.

    The less you know about SK the better but he was/is a Bernie bro, so…..he basically makes a living off racism and has no interest in everyone getting along.

    Have a good Thanksgiving.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Marine convicted of murdering Iraqi man
    By Steve Savicki in forum The Front Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
  2. Yet another murdering mom
    By Little Texan in forum Max's Non VH/DLR Related Stuff
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 03:58 AM
  3. pathetic bitch selling bbq sauce
    By cheek in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 01:41 AM
  4. Ozzy Considered Murdering Thief
    By rustoffa in forum Max's Non VH/DLR Related Stuff
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •