X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    The protest where the little terrorist committed his murders was over yet another racist cop shooting of an unarmed black man. And after getting out on bail, Terrorist KKKyle was drinking in a bar known to be a white supremacist hangout with members of the Nazi cult that calls itself "the proud boys" (though proud of what, I'm not exactly sure). KKKyle's mommy was well aware of the bar's reputation and knew that her psychopathic little terrorist monster would be welcome there.

So just because the guys he murdered happened to be white doesn't excuse the fact he was there out of a completely racist motivation in the first place.
    Why were the felons there, genius?

The real question is, why WEREN'T you there?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Unlike KKKyle the terrorist, I don't need to travel to a city where I don't live to take part in a protest (or disrupt one, in his case).

Local protests, that's a different story. I've been involved in those since Poppy Bush's first invasion of Iraq.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

FORD, do you really think there was blood evidence tampering in the OJ trial?
        Do you feel the police shooting of Jacob Blake, which resulted in the Kenosha “peaceful protests”,was unjustified?
        Do you think Rittenhouse, there for whatever reasons, was acting in self-defense?
        Curious how you view the Waukesha incident, or does it not check off the boxes required to merit acknowledgement?
        Also, how much money, ballpark, have you sent to Shaun King over the years?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
          FORD, do you really think there was blood evidence tampering in the OJ trial?
          Yes. Even though OJ almost certainly did it, the LAPD still "enhanced" the crime scene, thinking it would increase their chance of conviction. Obviously it backfired. One of the cops being fond of the word "ni**er" didn't help them either.

Do you feel the police shooting of Jacob Blake, which resulted in the Kenosha “peaceful protests”,was unjustified?
          The cops claimed Blake had a knife, though no such weapon can be seen in video of the incident. Even if that were true, it's no reason to shoot the guy 7 times. One bullet in the arm holding the knife would be sufficient.

Do you think Rittenhouse, there for whatever reasons, was acting in self-defense?
          Absolutely not! KKKyle was in a city where he did not live, carrying a weapon that he had no legal right to own, and was clearly looking for trouble, given his statements - caught on video - that he wished he could have shot some alleged "looters" coming out of a CVS store a couple weeks prior to his acts of terrorism. He didn't find himself in a situation where he had to act out of desperation, he CREATED that situation.

Curious how you view the Waukesha incident, or does it not check off the boxes required to merit acknowledgement?
          If you mean the douchebag who ran over all the old ladies in the Christmas parade, he sounds like a real shitbag. Given his record of domestic violence, he's pretty much the Wisconsin equivalent of Fat Georgie Zimmerman. But if he hires KKKyle's lawyers & gets the same judge, he might get away with it. Oh wait.... this douche isn't white. Never mind......

Also, how much money, ballpark, have you sent to Shaun King over the years?
          Not a penny. I know the name, and I know Republicans are always whining about him, but aside from that, I really don't know much about the guy. Probably because he operates mostly on Twitter (as far as I know) and I don't have a Twitter account. Or Facebook. And am in no hurry to get either one.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Furhman is a racist POS on his best day, as for the crime scenes, why “enhance “ them when there was so much of it? Johnnie Cochran didn’t sell his soul to the devil, the devil sold his to Cochran.

Blake was shot after resisting arrest and being unsuccessfully tazed, he was attempting to retrieve a knife from his vehicle, which he admitted. Hoping to shoot a combative individual one time only and in his dominant hand happens in Bruce Willis movies, not real world life and death situations.

Rittenhouse was allowed to cross state lines legally, just as you are and I am. A loophole in the law allowed him to be carrying that gun because the barrel was over 16 inches long. I am not aware of his CVS looter statements and do not know what his intentions were. I don’t think a kid with an assault weapon should have been there but he was, and it looked like self-defense to me, I didn’t see him instigating much, I concede his mere presence likely escalated things.

Yes, referring to the scum who drove through the parade crowd. Zimmerman was a vigilante who probably did nightly Travis Brinkley monologues in his bathroom mirror. Parade guy was a racist who deliberately targeted white people, a domestic terrorist if you will. Getting angry and invoking “if he was white” into this only serves to further divide. Let’s just stay mad at things that happened, not hypotheticals.

The less you know about SK the better but he was/is a Bernie bro, so…..he basically makes a living off racism and has no interest in everyone getting along.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                The protest where the little terrorist committed his murders was over yet another racist cop shooting of an unarmed black man. And after getting out on bail, Terrorist KKKyle was drinking in a bar known to be a white supremacist hangout with members of the Nazi cult that calls itself "the proud boys" (though proud of what, I'm not exactly sure). KKKyle's mommy was well aware of the bar's reputation and knew that her psychopathic little terrorist monster would be welcome there.

So just because the guys he murdered happened to be white doesn't excuse the fact he was there out of a completely racist motivation in the first place.
                The unarmed black man was exiting a vehicle at the request of the officer with a knife in his hand... Doesn't quite add up to "unarmed". I will concede... the arresting officer who was cleared of any charges was white and the criminal he shot with warrants for his arrest for previous violent crimes and had a knife in his hand was black. Racism at work or just a law enforcement activity that didn't go well for the armed criminal..?

You are claiming a 17 year old was drinking in a bar... right... he's still 3 years away from the legal age, today, to even be in a bar. Oh and other bad people, may have visited this bar. Gotcha... and the 17 year old's mother knew this bar was a place bad people visited.

Please take some time and reflect internally... do you seriously recognize how fucking misinformed and stupid your response sounds?
                Last edited by ZahZoo; 11-24-2021, 09:22 AM.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Please take some time and reflect internally... do you seriously recognize how fucking misinformed and stupid your response sounds?
                  But....he read it on the internet. It must be true!

Or maybe he heard it from WikiNicki!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Just this most recent response?
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

LOL Lake Erie Boy sometimes makes me laugh.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Meanwhile...

"A Georgia jury convicted the three men charged with murdering Ahmaud Arbery of nearly all of the charges leveled against the trio on Wednesday.

Three white men—gunman Travis McMichael, his father Greg McMichael and William “Roddie” Bryan—faced a raft of charges for pursuing Arbery in the confrontation that led to the 25-year-old Black man’s death, including malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment, and one count of engaging in a criminal attempt to commit a felony.

Greg McMichael was found not guilty of malice murder. Bryan was also acquitted of malice murder, one felony murder count, and an aggravated assault count. The two were still found guilty on other felony murder counts."

So eat a dick, you MAGA monkeys.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sounds like justice was served in Georgia...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ironic that Wisconsin is now a safer place for racist terrorism than Georgia. But it's good news that these Klan fucks were convicted.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                But....he read it on the internet. It must be true!

Or maybe he heard it from WikiNicki!
                                Hey Von, I've said almost nothing in this thread, so go jerkoff to your Kid Rock poster you fucking ape mongoloid...

Comment

Working...