Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Brass Against Singer Pees On Fan Onstage

Those crazy kids...

Brass Against vocalist urinates on fan during concert
    Friday, November 12, 2021 11:35 AM PT / 153,375 views

New York collective Brass Against, who have made a name for themselves by skillfully covering Rage Against The Machine and Tool, among others, wrapped up the first night of Florida's Welcome to Rockville festival Thursday (November 11) on a memorable note.

Specifically, vocalist Sophia Urista urinated on a fan's face. Urista reportedly complained of having to pee several times during the band's set before securing a volunteer from the crowd to serve as her toilet while she and her bandmates covered Rage Against The Machine's "Wake Up."

Brass Against are scheduled to open for Tool on the group's tour of Europe and the UK next year.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-13-2021, 08:41 PM.
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I'm more than open minded. Radically so but some things are just stupid and not to be displayed in public. I am very tired of public stupidity and it's demands that I don't recognize it for what it is. Immature and just embarrassingly stupid.

Is she trying to be Wendy O Williams? Because this type of shit has been done before.

Last edited by Kristy; 11-13-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sounds like just a couple of hundred in the crowd, I say that as an expert in smaller crowds, but they seemed to like it.

I only just noticed that this happened in Florida which kind of explains a lot...

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

they're no Bird and the Bee, that's for sure
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The Bird & the Bee at least have talent. These guys are a failed musician brigade. Plus, COVID hasn't gone anywhere, and these dumb asses weren't such dumb asses they'd know better to distant themselves from their audience. This was either a publicity stunt or she has scat fetish or both.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe they should change their name to "Piss On The Machine"?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Weird that a covers band that plays Tool songs are booked as support on the Tool tour, surely you don't want a support band playing your songs before you do.

Comment

Working...