Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I really don't understand how Von or Kid Rock think that an authoritarian Trump government that does whatever the evangelical churches want will somehow mean more freedom?

Who spends more fucking time telling people how to live than churches?

Also this is a government that doesn't want you to have the freedom to vote it out if you don't like it?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I thought Bob Ritchie stopped pretending to be a rapper and was a pretend Country singer now? Did he get kicked out of Nashville for being too much of a Trumpsucking douche?? I guess even the redneck right wing establishment has its limits?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm like Shotgun Willy smoking fillies and shit
        I'm like Reverend Ron or David Lee Roth
        Like Springsteen bitch, I'm the motherfucking boss
        James Dean, shit, I'm more like Brad Pitt
        He's just all over the place. Willy Nelson hated Trump. Roth is very pro choice on abortion, Springsteen and Brad Pitt both big time mainstream Democrat supporters.

Oh and he says he has a big dick and he's rich, I'm very happy for him.

He's like if Sebastian Bach had a brain injury.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            He's just all over the place. Willy Nelson hated Trump. Roth is very pro choice on abortion, Springsteen and Brad Pitt both big time mainstream Democrat supporters.

Oh and he says he has a big dick and he's rich, I'm very happy for him.

He's like if Sebastian Bach had a brain injury.
            Seshy Seshy Seshy. Are you wearing your panties too tight these days? Watch the video and listen to the song. If it doesn't make you smile, you have no business being here any longer. I understand you Libtards are sensitive, have no sense of humor, and get your feelers hurt easily, but this is fucking classic. Say what you want about this dude, but he has a knack for catchy tunes. By the way, the mention of the names you listed, has nothing to do with said individuals politics. But I can understand how a Libtard would jump to a conclusion and form an opinion with absolutely ZERO investigation on their own part.

No wonder this place has become the Sesh, Ford, WikiNickiDelusional and Kristy circlejerk.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's still better than the Von rap-rock hour of faggotry....

Just embarrassing really, old man...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-23-2021, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

LOL. Vonny is old. Spid Cock is his ninth middle-aged crisis.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oh my Ford, that fat fuck took the Lord's name in vain. Shame on him.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Seshy Seshy Seshy. Are you wearing your panties too tight these days? Watch the video and listen to the song. If it doesn't make you smile, you have no business being here any longer.
                      Ok fair enough I was travelling and only read the lyrics.

At this point though I still don't know if it's a joke or not.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Ok fair enough I was travelling and only read the lyrics.

At this point though I still don't know if it's a joke or not.
                        It is not a joke. However, if he were on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum as me, and wrote a song accordingly, I'd still think it was funny. I might not think it's the greatest song ever, but I'd still think it was funny.

But hey, I'm not an overly sensitive little Libtard pussy, like WikiNicki.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You're far worse.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It is not a joke. However,
                            It is, they and you just don't get it...

if he were on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum as me, and wrote a song accordingly, I'd still think it was funny. I might not think it's the greatest song ever, but I'd still think it was funny.
                            If New Kids on the Block wrote a pro-trump song, you'd cum your Trump store thong. The one made in China for the Vongina!..

Apparently, you're not overly tasteful or smart, either...

Comment

Working...