Beat It all to C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat It all to C

This is weird. All the notes transposed to a C in the closest octave.

Thank fuck that wasn't around in the early 90s when I tried acid. It would have given me a worse trip than The Residents.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Superbad acid trip

Comment

The solo sounds like violins in a horror movie.

It has to be said none of it is as bad as it should be which is why I posted. I'm confused by that but maybe it would be different if you had never heard the actual song and your brain fixes it to a degree...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
          The solo sounds like violins in a horror movie.

It has to be said none of it is as bad as it should be which is why I posted. I'm confused by that but maybe it would be different if you had never heard the actual song and your brain fixes it to a degree...
          Umm, no, it's bad! It's your turn to step out of the basement

Comment

It's worse than bad.
            Maybe it sounds like what people suffering from amusia actually hear.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...
            X