X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I just reread your last sentence Vonnie as I am a bit nipped, I LIVE near the ghetto and frequent the biggest wing place here, which incidentally is far whiter than it was say 20-30 years ago...
    Gentrification is the new white ghetto. American industry is long dead. It's all about sushi restaurants and overpriced coffee and wine bars for recent college grads with no fucking identity of their own. Take a look at WikiNiki's shitty Buffablow neighborhood. What gentrification is is nothing more than an housing investment done by banks they buy up disinvestment property in dilapidated neighborhoods in order maintenance arrests and proactive arrests. The police called this "maintenance arrests" where once poor run down neighborhoods nobody ever gave a fuck about are now subject to trespassing and loitering and public intoxication and proactive arrests are the more intense ones like for drug possession or weapons possession or driving while intoxicated, the police have to more proactively find. So even in these two sort of distinct types of low-level policing, we see a correlation with housing investment.

So again, Von is clueless and full of shit. This is happening everywhere all over America. The "ghetto" is now turning white and more racist than ever. "Economic development" is the new police state. When more and more middle-class to upper middle-class people come into a a renovated gentrification neighborhood, they’re going to be utilizing the police like a god damn customer service hotline, and that trendy rich college grad white people call the police to kick all the undesirables (i.e., the poor blacks) out.

Yeah, I'm saying Wikiniki lives in a racist neighborhood. And since Von himself is nothing more than a fucking racist I don't see what the problem here is
    Last edited by Kristy; 12-13-2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Mushroom
      Commando
      • Jul 2009

Ted Nugent’s best recording was Damn Yankees debut album

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
        Ted Nugent’s best recording was Damn Yankees debut album
        Better than Double Live Gonzo?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Better than My Uzi Is My Penis?
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Mushroom
            Commando
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Better than Double Live Gonzo?
            Yes. Granted I was a little too young at the time (1977-78) to know any better. Today, I know better.

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2005

And this Ted Nudge guy is out of his fucking mind NOW.. BTW check Painkiller' s lyrics...Full of coke' s refferences... fucking hypocrite
              www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

Working...