X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Kristy's #1 Movie of 2021

I'm not a fucking moron like most of you capitalist-consuming cretins who flock in drove to see the latest Ghostbusters or the fuck-awful Spider Man: No Homo. I swear to fuck, this Marvel crap is destroying society. So here was my topsy of the tops of 2021

Plot centers itself around a dystopian future where only hot supermodel-like chicks survive. Then enter a faux-lesbian mother-daughter duo who go to galaxy to galaxy thrill-seeking a reward on a bounty known as "Kate Bush."
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Ah but you ARE a fucking moron.

Being a piece of ill-considered malware, you have ZERO intellect. Just a bunch of random ones and zeros that make up your flawed and irrational programming.

So don't cry to us about it. If anything, bitch at whoever programmed you. They probably programmed you to believe you actually had parents.

But that is impossible. At best you would be considered a test-tube baby.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

May be worth taking the test...

Take the Voight-Kampff test that Rick Deckard and all Blade Runners swear by.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-08-2022, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I love you, Krusty.

Next time your programmer loads you onto a flash drive and brings you up to the NW, have him let me know, so I can delete your files while I smoke some great pot in my own honor.

Comment

Working...