Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries

Kristy's Weekend Playoff Pics

Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen. The time where the NFL shows its true greed in terms of betting and Vegas odds and what billionaire-owned slave team beats the shit out of the other billionaire-owned slave team. Yes, the NFL is a legalized slavery where white owners use mainly black men to entertain them in barbaric sport that leave the slave permanently inured for life.

So here is what we have:

The Vegas Shitheads at the Cincinnati Bengal Zoo

I'm going with Cincinnati simply because zoos are organized animal cruelty and slavery and when slaves play for their owners they play like slaves. The Raiders are assholes. Look how they fucked over the Chargers in the last two seconds and Derek Carr is an obvious MAGA Republican who married his trophy wife for the free foot fetish. Score? Something along the lines off the striped slaves 19 and the F A T and dead Madden monkeys 15.

Sucktriots at the Humpfalo Hills

Probably the best game of the weekend simply because F A T Hoodie Boy made the Bills his personal bitch for so long. I'm going with the Bills to perform a mass slaughter of the other half of white trash New England. Then again, it all depends on the first quarter of play. If the Bills don't fuck it up with interceptions and fumbles the Joshy Boy will be sucking the other Joshy like a gimp prison bitch. Score? Um, The Humpers 27 and the lawn dart Patriots 17.

Beagles at the Suckaneers

Easy. Brady. Eagles are a garbage team with sloppy unpredictable play and ego-eccentric coaching. Pretty Boy Tommy with carve them up like a Easter ham at a Jewish bar mitzvah. Bucs have a better defense, too allowing them to trample on America's bird of freedom like obese MAGAs on fast food wrappers at a Trump rally. Score? Buccaneers 200,001; Eagles 3.

Horny 9s at the Jerry Jones FEMA Camp

Cowboys are a well-shipped slave owned team. That's why where they are where they are. The Forty Fuckers with their Italian Stallion QB are like the Romans with bigger dicks. So the Forty Niners. Score? Eh, Garoppolo 14, the Texas hicks 10.

Squealers at the Beefs

This will without a doubt be the NFL's greatest date rapist Ben Turdberger's last game. They are playing in Kansas City where the fans have zero trouble expressing their racism toward native populations with insulting stereotypes. MacCombs is too good and too agile even if he plays like a rattled and repeatedly concussive slave with about two good years left in his All State acting career. If the dude can remember who to throw the fucking ball to and when then the red rockers will move on. Score? Chiefs around 30+ points; The Stealers maybe 6 or 7.

The Playing Cards at the Hams

Fucking Von Miller. The only reason why Denvoid traded this 4-eyed freak was because he was no longer a useful slave for them anymore. What a diffy he made in L.A. as in no difference at all. The Rams survived on luck and paying off refs. Stafford is a douche who sometimes forgets what teams is is playing on and its people like Vonny Miller to pick up his slack. The Cards are a waste of everybody's time but I'll take them anyway. Score? Cards 24; The Rams 16.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Playoffs will generally suck without the Seahawks involved, but as long as The Cuckaneers & the cheating ass Rams lose, I'll be happy.

If that ball deflating bastard is in the Super Bowl again, I won't even bother to watch...even with a halftime comedy show featuring Dr Dre and his friends struggling to go 15 minutes without saying "bitch", "ho" or "muthafucka".
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    LOL. There you go again defending the indefensible. The Seacucks.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

I agree with all of Kristy's picks.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    What? Since when?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    LOL. There you go again defending the indefensible. The Seacucks.
    Yeah, this was a shitty season... but they'll be back.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Without your prized QB

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Russ ain't going nowhere. He's still on contract. And he's got time to properly rehab that broken finger now.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He's going to Denvoid.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You wish.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

The Pat's at Bills is gonna be the coldest playoff game here in history with lows around 0F after 9PM....

I think that might help the pats a bit, but maybe not much...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    The Pat's at Bills is gonna be the coldest playoff game here in history with lows around 0F after 9PM....

I think that might help the pats a bit, but maybe not much...
    The flaming NFL assfucks give the northeast teams a frigid night game in January but the Tampa Bay Buckingqueers get a 1pm ....

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

So what’s happened? Who’s winning?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Seems I was mostly right. Except for those fucking birds. Van Josephs defense seemed to be playing in a entirely different game. Fuck Arizona anyway and their bamboo MAGAs

So anyway we are now in the next phase of the Divisional Playoffs and the slave owners are rejoicing except for Jerry Jones who is a complete and utter asshole.

First up, the Snorty Miners vs. The "Immunized" Fudge Packing Cheese

Kyle Shanahan is a loser. While those F A T fucks in Texuus bitch and moan about Mike McCarthy's horrendous coaching decisions, bad clock management and that 4th and 11 call, Shanahan has his own style on how to fuck up a game and no question he will fuck this one up. The Packers on the other hand with a fully COVID-free Rodgers playing in Land Rover Field should pull a win out of their collective assholes somewhere in the third quarter when Shanny goes all Mike McCarthy. Score? Lots of Rodgers strikes that will called back on bullshit penalties but somewhere near 42 points for the Green snots and let's say @17 for the Bay Buttfuckers.

Clams vs. Fuckaneers

Rams have shown they can play defense when they want to. Yet, they are still unreliable and with Richie Rich Boy Stafford at the helm they are more unpredictable. Brady on the other hand has started showing his age but he bitches a lot like a little girl on the first day of school to get his way so he will get his way and win. Score? Bucs will be in the neighborhood of 28 points while Sean McVay will be left to ponder which team actually showed up to play. So only 14 points for them.

Pills vs. The Red Racist

No question the Bills are formidable. These brazen motherfuckers laid some hefty bitch-slaps on the disgusting F A T hoodie's running game. That was fun to watch. Josh Allen ran over them like Keanu Reeves driving a bus in that you know bus movie. Problemo is they are playing in Kansas City the most racist slave-owned football team on earth. Nit Combs with his concussions and slowly dying grey matter as a result can only remember to throw the ball to and when will trounce all over the Bills like a water lily on a summer pond. Score? Bills 34, the concussive slave 42

Tigers vs. Some Team No One Cares About

All I want to know is Derrick Henry going to be activated for this game. If so, then is over for the Bengals and their shitty defense. Really I could care less about this game much less the score.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Best thing about the cheating ass Rams vs Ball inflating Brady & the Cuckaneers?? The refs can't rig the game for both of them. Let cheating Tom win one more game, because I'm sick of Tim er... Sean McVeigh and his troop of asswipes. Then next week Aaron rodgers can cough on Brady and take him out of commission or whatever.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Even though the game itself will be played in Collieforneea, I'm going to call this the "Ice Bowl" because I'm predicting Green Bay vs Buffalo. And then I'll probably be rooting for the Bills, because Rodgers turned into a MAGAtt horse-paste eating anti-vaxxer lunatic.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Best thing about the cheating ass Rams vs Ball inflating Brady & the Cuckaneers?? The refs can't rig the game for both of them. Let cheating Tom win one more game, because I'm sick of Tim er... Sean McVeigh and his troop of asswipes. Then next week Aaron rodgers can cough on Brady and take him out of commission or whatever.
    Still upset that the Russ Boy is coming to Denver?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Saturday's games... I don't think I saw one competent offense among all 4 teams playing. Both games were tied in the 4th quarter with low scores, won at the last second by field goals. But at least Superspreader Rogers is out.

Forgot that Notthatgoddamnedthugagain Suh was playing for the Bucs. Hope he stomps Cooper Cuck's ankles.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn it.. that ball deflating son of a bitch almost pulled it off... came back from a 27-3 deficit at halftime to tie the game at the end of the 4th quarter.... only to lose at the buzzer to a cheating ass Rams field goal.

Tom, hasn't your team ever heard of an "onside kick", for fucks sake??

Guess it's up to the 69'ers to take the cheating ass Rams out. So for two weeks in a row, I'll be rooting for one team I hate to take out the other one.

Either way, I'll be backing the AFC in the Super Bowl. No way I can be for either SF or Cheating Ass Rams.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    I was surprised the Bucs didn't go for the two point conversion.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I actually thought they would. I guess Brady figured that he was safer going into overtime with a tie than the usual 1% chance that a 2 pt play would actually work.... and not working would leave him with a 1 point loss.

He didn't see the Rams getting a field goal in that little amount of time. Can't blame him for that, I didn't think that would happen either.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

If the Rams get in, it would be two years in a row that a team plays a Super Bowl in their home stadium.

Beyond that, meh. I'm on days that weekend and will probably go to a movie after work like I have the last few years.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The last two minutes of that Bills/Chiefs game were off the fucking chain. Gone to OT.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn, I actually thought Buffalo could go all the way this year. Good thing I didn't bet any money on this week's games, since I was 0 - 4

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Seems I was mostly right. Except for those fucking birds. Van Josephs defense seemed to be playing in a entirely different game. Fuck Arizona anyway and their bamboo MAGAs

So anyway we are now in the next phase of the Divisional Playoffs and the slave owners are rejoicing except for Jerry Jones who is a complete and utter asshole.

First up, the Snorty Miners vs. The "Immunized" Fudge Packing Cheese

Kyle Shanahan is a loser. While those F A T fucks in Texuus bitch and moan about Mike McCarthy's horrendous coaching decisions, bad clock management and that 4th and 11 call, Shanahan has his own style on how to fuck up a game and no question he will fuck this one up. The Packers on the other hand with a fully COVID-free Rodgers playing in Land Rover Field should pull a win out of their collective assholes somewhere in the third quarter when Shanny goes all Mike McCarthy. Score? Lots of Rodgers strikes that will called back on bullshit penalties but somewhere near 42 points for the Green snots and let's say @17 for the Bay Buttfuckers.

Clams vs. Fuckaneers

Rams have shown they can play defense when they want to. Yet, they are still unreliable and with Richie Rich Boy Stafford at the helm they are more unpredictable. Brady on the other hand has started showing his age but he bitches a lot like a little girl on the first day of school to get his way so he will get his way and win. Score? Bucs will be in the neighborhood of 28 points while Sean McVay will be left to ponder which team actually showed up to play. So only 14 points for them.

Pills vs. The Red Racist

No question the Bills are formidable. These brazen motherfuckers laid some hefty bitch-slaps on the disgusting F A T hoodie's running game. That was fun to watch. Josh Allen ran over them like Keanu Reeves driving a bus in that you know bus movie. Problemo is they are playing in Kansas City the most racist slave-owned football team on earth. Nit Combs with his concussions and slowly dying grey matter as a result can only remember to throw the ball to and when will trounce all over the Bills like a water lily on a summer pond. Score? Bills 34, the concussive slave 42

Tigers vs. Some Team No One Cares About

All I want to know is Derrick Henry going to be activated for this game. If so, then is over for the Bengals and their shitty defense. Really I could care less about this game much less the score.
    It's posts like these that stoke the fires of the 'Kristy is actually a big hairy middle aged man' conspiracy theories...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's posts like these that stoke the fires of the 'Kristy is actually a big hairy middle aged man' conspiracy theories...
    Well...that and I've given "her" multiple opportunities to meet, and (s)he flakes out every time.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I did not watch these games over the past weekend. Okay, parts of them but they were soooooooo boring I ended up taking the dog for a walk or two. Is Tennessee dull or what? The Conference games won't be any better so let's just skip to the end and call it a Chiefs win for the Stuporbowl. Nitcombs appears to be the only one who can maintain his cool long enough not to fuck up a lead or throw interceptions. What else? Brady will retire for the dude just looks burnt out and his has more money than Gawd and can make millions more doing endorsement and commentary and blowing Trump on golf courses. Dipshit Rodgers will leave Green Bay (no conspiracy theory) he threw that game as an excuse to leave that shithole town. Where will he end up? Maybe Denvoid but most likely not opting to go to The Saints or The Giants. Bills will be dominant in 2022 since many of the Chiefs coaches will leave to pursue higher paying jobs and the NFL in general will continue to suck with over commercialism, annoying announcers, and one new slave owner coming to Denvoid. Maybe Jeff Bozos in which case watch Amazon ads go through the roof on NFL games in 2022.

Oh, and Von can go fuck himself. Derek Trucks is a crab-infested filthy hippie. Three-and-a-half hours guitar solos are for losers.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    By the musical tastes could be a tranny. Anyways you can identify as anything these days. Like Bob Ross used to say while doing his cheesy paintings,”It’s your world and you can make it anything you want.”

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    You F A T cretins wish I was a "tranny" Then you wouldn't feel so guilty about looking at trans porn sites

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't feel guilty.

Where we meeting?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Still upset that the Russ Boy is coming to Denver?
    He's not. But COVID Aaron might be......

https://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...to-denver-talk

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    No one here wants QArron. Russell Wilson is coming to Denvoid. He'll be here sometime next month. And your chewing gum freak coach can suck it.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    COVID been very, very good to KArron

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Let's see. Who's playing tomorrow.

The Disgraceful to Native American Populations Football Team

vs.

The Disgraceful Let's Lock Wild Animals Up In Cages Football Team

Kansas Shitty should win this by the end of the first 1/3 of the 1st quarter by halftime. The other team will receive a participation trophy, a box of Clorox wipes, some leftover Halloween candy, and a deck of playing cards.

Score: 100,000,000 to 5

The Stipper Glitter L.A. Rams

vs.

The Entire Smell of Fisherman's Wharf

The Bay Area Liberal Nazis will have a two touchdown lead only to give it up to the Hollywood Liberal Elite Nazis in the third quarter. Then in the firth quarter become lazy F A T Hollywood elite liberal fucks again when the Illuminati pull a mind control stunt and brainwash the San Francisco into believing they are the true Patriots.

Score: 30-10 then 14-3 then 56 to 9 then 18 to 12 then 6 to 9 then 34 to 6 and so on.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh, and Russell Wilson will be signing his contract with the Denvoid Dumbfucks any day now.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cheater Brady hangs up his cleats.....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rs-sources-say

I expect his buddy the Gronk will soon follow. They can't seem to play anywhere without each other.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Great. Wonderful news. He is free now to run for Senate as a REPUBLICAN

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Joe Burrow just pulled off exactly what Brady failed to do last week.... or technically, his kicker did. 2nd half comebacks only count if your team scores the last points.

State Farm Insurance no longer has either of their commercial spokesjocks in the Super Bowl.

Now let's get rid of the Cheating Assed Rams, and maybe we'll get a game worth watching.....

Thread Information