Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Meat Loaf Dead at Age 74 - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Loaf Dead at Age 74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he and Steinman will make another record now and call it "Bat IN Hell" ?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Heart disease and diabetes are the biggest killers in the US. Meat Loaf most likely went due to those. Fat kills.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

"His vaccine status not released"

How does that become anyone else's business? Because he was a celebrity?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post

Well... it might be relevant if he made any indoor public appearances recently. But apparently that's not the case.... because he was too sick to make the meetings.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
              Too funny. Everyone is obsessed about people’s healthcare and politics right now. If the guy died 30 years ago it would just be Meat Loaf died. Oh yeah. He was the dude that sang Bat out of Hell.
              Bullshit. I seem to remember people mentioning that Freddie Mercury died of AIDS at the time quite a lot. People always want to know how people died especially if it distances it from themselves.

If you go to a funeral of a schoolmate there is nothing more comforting than finding out he had been on meth or at least a very heavy smoker or had a family history of whatever he died of. That's half the reason for going to the funeral although people never admit it even to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post

Absofuckinglutely. You think Elvis would have wanted everyone to know he died on the toilet?

Dying during a pandemic when there is a vaccine and you didn't take it is the new dying on the toilet constipated on hundreds of burgers and pills...

Not saying he did or didn't but if you sell a zillion albums people will have to know
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-21-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Fucking hats off to Meat here though tbf. This was one of those guys that does cheap TV filming hassling celebs on the red carpet and he was usually pretty shit but then ran into Meat Loaf.

Comment

That was surprisingly funny.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

"I would do anything for love but I won't do that"

He always refused to clarify what was meant by that and now both him and Steinman are dead we may never know.

At the time when it came out and being a pretty young and naive guy and fpr whatever reason I always assumed it was pegging but now I'm much older I do wonder at just how fucking dark that song might be.

Discuss. (10 marks)

Comment

He wouldn't eat her out after dropping a load in her?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post

He always refused to clarify what was meant by that and now both him and Steinman are dead we may never know.

At the time when it came out and being a pretty young and naive guy and fpr whatever reason I always assumed it was pegging but now I'm much older I do wonder at just how fucking dark that song might be.

Discuss. (10 marks)
                          It was a brilliant song. The answer is whatever people’s twisted imaginations come up with.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Discuss. (10 marks)
                            He’s matey with Andy Windsor?

Comment

Logged in, just to hear what Krissy had to say about F A T loaf….

Comment

Discuss. (10 marks)
                                Apparently "that" was to get vaccinated.

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Comment

Working...
                                X