X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    I think Biden should nominate Obama. Just to watch the MAGAs lose their god damn minds.
    Well, it would have to be Michelle, since he promised a "black woman". And she is a lawyer, so she's tried more cases than Rapey Brett or Amy Culty Batshit combined, so she's technically qualified.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Turtle Boy would never allow for that. It is his court after all.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Turtle Boy blew up the filibuster for Supreme Court appointments so he could force that idiot Gorsuch on to the bench during Cheeto's term. (after blocking Obama from replacing Fat Tony for the last 10 months of his term). So there's no way Yertle can block this nomination. The only ones who can fuck it up are ManchinEnema. If no Republicans are willing to cross over for the vote, they bring in Scamala Harris for the tie breaker.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Turtle Boy blew up the filibuster for Supreme Court appointments so he could force that idiot Gorsuch on to the bench during Cheeto's term. (after blocking Obama from replacing Fat Tony for the last 10 months of his term). So there's no way Yertle can block this nomination. The only ones who can fuck it up are ManchinEnema. If no Republicans are willing to cross over for the vote, they bring in Scamala Harris for the tie breaker.
          A turtle and a cackling witch. Sounds like a kid’s show which it basically is.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Speaking of cackling witches..... with dementia.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually.... if they put Scamala on the court.... that would leave the door open for another VP to step in, to eventually replace Biden on the 2024 ticket if his numbers continue to tank... (her numbers are even worse)

Just not Mayo Cheatin' Pete. Or fucking Hillary......
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Be careful what you wish for. Biden could dump this on the court

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Oh goody. Another Supreme Court freak show.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      Be careful what you wish for. Biden could dump this on the court
                      This? you Lake Erie freak? I certainly hope he does - just to watch your tiny MAGA head explode.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If a stacked court actually does overturn Roe v. Wade, it's the end of the GOP as a party able to fairly complete in elections...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, but who needs to fairly compete when you have gerrymandering, voter suppression now "legal" again in the CSA states, Shittizens United allowing for unlimited misinformation about candidates & issues, and 60 votes needed to pass any damned thing in the Senate.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I should have went to law school. I'd be a disastrous lawyer but I qualify as a seat among those rich, Illuminati Cathy-lick bastards. Being an ex-Cathy-lick myself I's say I've always been a Cathy-lick at my Senate hearings and say I'm am going to crush the whole Roe decision so that the Christofascist Republican Nazis will vote my sorry F A T ass right in. Then I'd renounce all that horseshit and really start to fuck up things from the inside.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...