X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

Måneskin on SNL

I torrent SNL to watch later and ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ always FF through the music acts but watching the
    Jan 21st episode and seeing a band playing instruments was reason enough to be curious.

Måneskin - they performed:

Beggin' (Four Season cover, jiggy jiggy guitar by a Beck looking guy)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I Wanna Be Your Slave (least he blocked out the curses himself)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm diggin' 'em and liked those clips enough that I'll check out Spotify to add some to my playlist.

Just a head's up...
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They were alright. The band from the previous week (Bleachers or something like that) were OK too... though an obvious clone of Springsteen & the E Street Band.

Good to see actual live bands on SNL again. Now if only the Super Bowl would follow their lead.....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...