Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Where Does The Tone Come From In An Electric Guitar? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Does The Tone Come From In An Electric Guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Does The Tone Come From In An Electric Guitar?

Wow I've had my suspicions for a while but this is pretty wild.

So tone is all about having rusting Honda engines.

Comment

Obviously the "bench" guitar wouldn't be very useful to a touring guitar player. But if your studio is big enough, why the hell not?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I always maintained the most important part to having a playable guitar was the setup. I have a Les Paul I can switch the tone pots out of the signal chain. That makes a huge difference in the tone and there’s a small increase in the volume. So anything in your signal chain can hugely affect your tone and pickup position and height has a drastic affect.

It’s also amazing how different players sound through the same equipment. One person will sound great and another person will sound like the amp isn’t dialed in right.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
        X