SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Who knows what the situation in the Ukraine is. Give it a few years and then we can see all the bullshit we were sold. Our CIA and State Department ran a color revolution and coup there in 2014. In case you haven’t noticed the US Government isn’t the poster child for ethics or honesty.

Maybe certain people miss the Cold War and want another one.
    Complete horseshit! Keep buying the Soviet propaganda. Not saying the US is the poster child for anything, but anyone defending the Russians/Muscovites and their fucking genocide(s) is a delusional asshole. There was an ongoing Ukrainian independence movement from before the end of the Cold War and resentment of being run as a corrupt Moscow satellite. That bubbled over in 2014, not any CIA conspiracy crap..
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-28-2023 at 11:11 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 2 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (03-24-2023),Seshmeister (02-28-2023)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Ha! The Soviet Union no longer exists so how can I be listening to Soviet propaganda? You like many are stuck in the Cold War mindset. It’s a different world now.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-01-2023 at 05:31 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ha! The Soviet Union no longer exists so how can I be listening to Soviet propaganda? You like many are stuck in the Cold War mindset. It’s a different world now.
    Well the obvious never sails over your head and escapes you! You need to take your vitamins a bit old boy, specifically iron since you seem to be a bit irony-deficient....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I skied all day today. Double black Diamond stuff and big powder bowls. I think I’m ok. I lift weights every morning and swim for 40 minutes three times a week. Funny. I catch lot’s of crap on the internet from deeps but I don’t catch crap in the real world. There might be a reason for that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You catch a lot of crap where on the internet?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Check out the damage to a Crimean air base in the satellite image. Expensive. Any odds on how the Russian Airforce would fare against serious air power?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I skied all day today. Double black Diamond stuff and big powder bowls. I think I’m ok. I lift weights every morning and swim for 40 minutes three times a week. Funny. I catch lot’s of crap on the internet from deeps but I don’t catch crap in the real world. There might be a reason for that.
    Great. Maybe fucking read a book or an article from an organization that actually fact checks once in awhile. The women at my spin classes are amazing BTW...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

All good but maybe time to clear your cookies...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The RuZZian Defense Motto: "we store all our ammunition in one place"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXyUoMV...SIkaIECMiOmarE

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The day Wagner Group took on the US Military:

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Remember when the head of Roscosmos said the USA would now have to ride a broomstick into space? Well Kazakhstan has seized the Baikonur space launch site and Roscosmos assets due to unpaid rent. This story includes more RuZZian lies.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Biden to RuZZia: "get the fuck out!"

Seems the Biden administration has been "quietly" deporting RuZZians back to where they came from

“US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) remains committed to enforcing immigration laws humanely, effectively and with professionalism. Ice facilitates the transfer and removal of non-citizens via commercial airlines and chartered flights in support of mission requirements,” the federal agency said this week, adding: “Ice conducts removals to countries, including Russia, in accordance with country removal guidelines.”

News of resumed deportations to Russia came just over a year after reports that the Biden administration had suspended deportation flights to Russia, Ukraine and seven other countries in Europe during Russia’s attack on Ukraine. It is unclear when deportations to Russia resumed. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...a-deportations
    Last edited by Kristy; 03-20-2023 at 11:06 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, yeah...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    BOOM!

No army can be this careless and stupid. Lack of commissioned officers on the front lines, no morale, no battle plans other then to just throw more people into a slaughter and expect victory. It's like that stupid song by Culture Club 'War is Stupid' but not as stupid as that song although RuZZia has taken stupid to an entirely new level. Congrats RuZZia you defeated Culture Club

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This is just wholesale slaughter anymore. Estimates are 300- 500 RuZZians are being killed every day.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Nitro, I like you and I like a lot of your posts.

But you've gotta be kidding me if you don't think Putin has spent years basically trying to turn back time into Russia basically being a reunion run of the Soviet Union.

A lot of the current Russian feelings (I'd say MOST of them) is Putin propaganda. When the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago, Stalin was hated by most of the population. In recent years, 70% of Russians have stated that they have an overall positive view of what Stalin did for the country. That's simply insane. Stalin is responsible, according to most reputable historians, for upwards of 20,000,000 deaths...with at least 1,000,000 of them direct murder during his purges, another 6-10 million direct or indirect deaths caused during his enforced famines, etc. But Putin's push to glorify the Soviet years has simply wiped so much of this out of the minds of Russian citizens. Hell, he passed a resolution a few years ago enforcing the official word on the subject in Russia that the invasion of Afghanistan was not only justified but glorious.

This is a man who murders or imprisons all of his political enemies. The echoes of Stalin are more obvious than a bad melody choice on a 1986-1998 Van Halen album.

The invasion of Ukraine was completely a crime against democracy and world peace. Only the uber-right are crying foul against Ukraine for defending themselves and crying foul against the U.S. & other nations for denouncing what Putin has done.

18. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

Mushroom (03-24-2023)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Well, yeah...
    Killer series!

20. Thanked Mushroom for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (03-24-2023)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    Nitro, I like you and I like a lot of your posts.

But you've gotta be kidding me if you don't think Putin has spent years basically trying to turn back time into Russia basically being a reunion run of the Soviet Union.

A lot of the current Russian feelings (I'd say MOST of them) is Putin propaganda. When the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago, Stalin was hated by most of the population. In recent years, 70% of Russians have stated that they have an overall positive view of what Stalin did for the country. That's simply insane. Stalin is responsible, according to most reputable historians, for upwards of 20,000,000 deaths...with at least 1,000,000 of them direct murder during his purges, another 6-10 million direct or indirect deaths caused during his enforced famines, etc. But Putin's push to glorify the Soviet years has simply wiped so much of this out of the minds of Russian citizens. Hell, he passed a resolution a few years ago enforcing the official word on the subject in Russia that the invasion of Afghanistan was not only justified but glorious.

This is a man who murders or imprisons all of his political enemies. The echoes of Stalin are more obvious than a bad melody choice on a 1986-1998 Van Halen album.

The invasion of Ukraine was completely a crime against democracy and world peace. Only the uber-right are crying foul against Ukraine for defending themselves and crying foul against the U.S. & other nations for denouncing what Putin has done.
    Rikk. I visited the Soviet Union in 1975 when it opened to outsiders. My dad’s cousin was a Russian history professor and arranged the trip. I’ve been to Russia six times. I think I know the place. I can honestly say everyone is being fed propaganda. Yes Vladimir Putin wasn’t happy about the Soviet Union coming apart for various reasons. You have to realize we left Russia with no functioning government after we collapsed them. That country was a nightmare in the 1990’s. I saw it firsthand. Putin came in and brought law and order back and people who were being exploited by oligarchs and mobsters for the most part saw things improve substantially. What I can say about Putin is he’s a Russian nationalist and sure he runs the place like a czar but that’s Russia. The country never has been a democracy.

Now on the US side of things we only need to look back at President Eisenhower. He knew both our intelligence and military apparatus would be a potential source of tyranny in the future and they would generate conflict and problems to justify their existence. Follow the money. Lot’s of jobs are created in these two areas. People don’t want to see it disappear.

So the Soviet Union crumbles. Great. Now we can focus the resources we were spending on the Cold War and put them towards improving things at home. Ever drive around the US lately? Much of it is a shit hole. I spent some time in Singapore and the Middle East not too long ago and was blown away by the modern infrastructure. We are falling behind here. You know what the money we wasted in Iraq and in Afghanistan could build here?

We have this military/intelligence/media apparatus that always needs a boogeyman. Why? To justify its existence. If it went away a lot of people would be losing a lot of money. So of course they want to demonize Russia. They want a new Cold War. Trust me. They don’t give a flip more about the people in the Ukraine any more than they give a flip about the people in Afghanistan or Iraq.

We created a monster. Eisenhower warned us. Now the monster is going to run any type of coup and create any kind of illusion to justify its existence. It’s pushed Russia and China together while weakening us here. We actually kept Russia and China separate and controlled Russia with the oil price. Then our domestic oil production got closed down and Putin was free to makes moves. You bait him into the Ukraine by attacking ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine.

There are no good players in this. No good guys. It’s going to lead to World War IV if that’s what you want. We won World War III by winning the Cold War. The problem is what was built up to win that doesn’t want peace. They miss having a big enemy so they created it. The new Russia/China pact with whoever joins in will be a son of a bitch.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The US never transitioned from a war economy to a peacetime economy. Whenever someone tries to do that they get attacked and ran off. The war mongers want war and they are taking us to it. This time against nuclear armed nations. I might add one of the nations we are going to war with manufactures most the stuff we use including the device you are reading this on.

Our wonderful government painted us into a corner. Oh the propaganda machine will tell you otherwise.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-24-2023 at 11:07 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The US never transitioned from a war economy to a peacetime economy. Whenever someone tries to do that they get attacked and ran off. The war mongers want war and they are taking us to it. This time against nuclear armed nations. I might add one of the nations we are going to war with manufactures most the stuff we use including the device you are reading this on.

Our wonderful government painted us into a corner. Oh the propaganda machine will tell you otherwise.
    \

Um, wut? You need to cut down on the peyote, mescal, and cliches....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk. I visited the Soviet Union in 1975 when it opened to outsiders. My dad’s cousin was a Russian history professor and arranged the trip. I’ve been to Russia six times. I think I know the place. I can honestly say everyone is being fed propaganda. Yes Vladimir Putin wasn’t happy about the Soviet Union coming apart for various reasons.
    Yeah, um, The Soviet Union wasn't "Russia". Ruscist or Russian-centric maybe, but not just Russia. At least that was their propaganda...

You have to realize we left Russia with no functioning government after we collapsed them. That country was a nightmare in the 1990’s. I saw it firsthand. Putin came in and brought law and order back and people who were being exploited by oligarchs and mobsters for the most part saw things improve substantially. What I can say about Putin is he’s a Russian nationalist and sure he runs the place like a czar but that’s Russia. The country never has been a democracy.
    Who the fuck is "we"? What do you mean by we? I guess the Soviet apparatchiks and their deeply and ever increasingly corrupt system had nothing to do with that? It was all "we's" fault? Yeah, Putin, what a hero! Took down the oligarchs, and then became one! The oligarchs and mobsters were mostly ex-Communist Party and military members with innate knowledge on how to fuck their people over and rob the place on levels they couldn't quite do previously during the Cold War.

Putin is a corrupt czar and just another oil-wealth siphoning maggot dictator. There were brief periods of democracy in Russia, and Russian can be democratic but a Russian/Soviet Empire cannot...

Now on the US side of things we only need to look back at President Eisenhower. He knew both our intelligence and military apparatus would be a potential source of tyranny in the future and they would generate conflict and problems to justify their existence. Follow the money. Lot’s of jobs are created in these two areas. People don’t want to see it disappear.
    Okay, so how did "they" generate this conflict? An unprovoked invasion?

So the Soviet Union crumbles. Great. Now we can focus the resources we were spending on the Cold War and put them towards improving things at home. Ever drive around the US lately? Much of it is a shit hole. I spent some time in Singapore and the Middle East not too long ago and was blown away by the modern infrastructure. We are falling behind here. You know what the money we wasted in Iraq and in Afghanistan could build here?
    We attempted to cut the military in the early 1990's and everything changed after 2001, I know I was there! And I'm pretty sure you voted for the architects of Afghanistan and Iraq. The US military is geared completely differently than it was during the Cold War to fight insurgencies with only a tacit capability to fight large mechanized enemies. That is now changing only recently, and the Ukraine War has only shown how vulnerable Western militaries are to sustained conflict...

We have this military/intelligence/media apparatus that always needs a boogeyman. Why? To justify its existence. If it went away a lot of people would be losing a lot of money. So of course they want to demonize Russia. They want a new Cold War. Trust me. They don’t give a flip more about the people in the Ukraine any more than they give a flip about the people in Afghanistan or Iraq.

We created a monster. Eisenhower warned us. Now the monster is going to run any type of coup and create any kind of illusion to justify its existence. It’s pushed Russia and China together while weakening us here. We actually kept Russia and China separate and controlled Russia with the oil price. Then our domestic oil production got closed down and Putin was free to makes moves. You bait him into the Ukraine by attacking ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine.

There are no good players in this. No good guys. It’s going to lead to World War IV if that’s what you want. We won World War III by winning the Cold War. The problem is what was built up to win that doesn’t want peace. They miss having a big enemy so they created it. The new Russia/China pact with whoever joins in will be a son of a bitch.
    Just incoherent nonsense. The "military industrial complex" is complaining of the opposite, that they cannot quickly restock ammunition stockpiles fast enough in the event of a major near-peer conflict. The Russo-Chinese pact stuff is crap. They are historical enemies and there is already a lot of colonial tension between the two. Russia's conventional (and probably nuclear) military has been exposed as shit and the Chinese are riding a bit high now but are facing a depopulation crisis in the near future and a massive environmental nightmare ongoing. That is the reason for all the saber rattling over Taiwan now, because they know they're at a high-water mark and will not even have a chance to take the nation in five years or so. But they can't now either because they don't have the follow-on sealift capacity...

Read this: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/24/u...raine-war.html
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-25-2023 at 03:00 PM.

25. 2 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Never was (03-25-2023),Seshmeister (03-25-2023)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I visited the Soviet Union in 1975 when it opened to outsiders.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk. I visited the Soviet Union in 1975 when it opened to outsiders. My dad’s cousin was a Russian history professor and arranged the trip. I’ve been to Russia six times. I think I know the place. I can honestly say everyone is being fed propaganda. Yes Vladimir Putin wasn’t happy about the Soviet Union coming apart for various reasons. You have to realize we left Russia with no functioning government after we collapsed them. That country was a nightmare in the 1990’s. I saw it firsthand. Putin came in and brought law and order back and people who were being exploited by oligarchs and mobsters for the most part saw things improve substantially. What I can say about Putin is he’s a Russian nationalist and sure he runs the place like a czar but that’s Russia. The country never has been a democracy.

Whatever half of that is true but as usual it's this dumb false equivalency.

How many American journalists have been murdered in the last 5 years by the state?

100? 200?

Did the US collapse Russia? I don't think so, it collapsed itself.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Although I have to admit if some MAGA nut stabbed Tucker Carlson in his money grabbing lying face for secretly hating Trump I wouldn't lose a whole lot of sleep....

29. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (03-27-2023)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Although I have to admit if some MAGA nut stabbed Tucker Carlson in his money grabbing lying face for secretly hating Trump I wouldn't lose a whole lot of sleep....
    What would that have to do with the killing or stabbing of journalists?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTWE, Russia is now reportedly pulling out of mothballs and sending T-54/55 tanks (dated in nomenclature by the year they entered service) to Ukraine. Real desperation, they may be okay against infantry but even there they are fucked as any AT weapon will kill them. The older T-54 and 62 take 4 crewmen not 3 with the later Russian/Soviet designs so manpower will be even more fucked....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidax...h=6752d833904e

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nestle was always a shit corporation anyway

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    In RuZZia, Army kills you

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That retard was lucky is was a shape charge weapon and not HE. AT grenades are as useful as BB guns at his point...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's all moot at this point. Take a look at this open turkey shoot. I don't know shit about warfare but never seen a army lay itself to be this vulnerable, ever

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    One more from the Polish TVP the anti-Puke Yuger

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    It's all moot at this point. Take a look at this open turkey shoot. I don't know shit about warfare but never seen a army lay itself to be this vulnerable, ever

Probably from around Vulhedar, where Ukrainian forces have eviscerated Russian forces, including the 155th Naval Infantry (Guards) BDE, elite Russian marines that have had their unit destroyed eight times over and reconstituted. It's a sector where the Ukraine has a firepower advantage, great intel and visibility of the battlefield, and the Russian's waste of their combat power is really telling. Even the pro-war "Russian blogger cunts" harshly criticize the Russian MOD for the abortion of their combat power here. But the Ukrainians also suffer under increasing drone attacks and have had some units destroyed and reconstituted as well. But the current estimate is that for every Ukranian soldier that dies in Bakhmut, five-to-seven Russians do.

We will see what the Ukrainian offensive brings this Spring...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nothing suspicious going on here

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This dude was definitely targeted most likely by his own war mongering ilk

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There's actually footage of him being handed the statue (his bust in an old Soviet WWII style helmet - even though this keyboard jockey never actually picked up a rifle while guys older than him have been drafted)...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    These fucking RuZZians:

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Apparently the Russian ground forces are now deploying completely unmodified and non-upgraded T-54/55 tanks to the Ukraine, meaning this things still have their old IR sites from the late 1950's and can be easily detected by any newer Western or Post-Soviet tank the Ukrainians have. This should be interesting, the "grave for four men"...

Either way, these are truly vintage fighting vehicles, with the T-54 having first entered low-rate production in the Soviet Union in 1946, before being superseded by the improved T-55 that entered production in 1958. While the T-54/55 series provided the backbone of the Soviet and Warsaw Pact tank forces for the early part of the Cold War, the superior T-62 became available as early as 1962, followed by successively more modern designs, primarily the T-64, T-72, and T-80. Those last three types have been widely used in the war in Ukraine, on both sides but, more surprisingly, the T-62 has also made an appearance in Russian hands.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-16-2023 at 06:29 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Close quarters combat and trench fighting footage, both sides in the same frame with a Russian Orc getting shot down:

44. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (04-21-2023)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Seem the RuZZians are surrendering in droves now more than ever under Ukraine's "I Want to Live" project - most surrendered while still in RuZZia

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nowadays, the RuZZian pilots attack their own cities.

Thread Information