• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I didn't. Not paying for Paramount +.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Copy & pasted from Yahsuck.com

"Putin and the fascist billionaire media oligarchs Lachlan and Rupert Murdoch have large swaths of the Republican Party saying, "Good on you, Vladimir Putin".

Laura Ingraham Calls Ukrainian President's Plea For Peace 'Pathetic'

During a broadcast minutes after Russia began invading Ukraine, Fox News host Laura Ingraham derided Ukraine’s leader for trying earlier to broker peace with the Russian president.

“We had kind of a really pathetic display from the Ukrainian President Zelenskyy, earlier today ... where he in Russian ― he didn’t like to speak Russian ― but in Russian, he was essentially imploring Vladimir Putin not to invade his country,” Ingraham said during a call with former President Donald Trump."

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        The term "mainstream" isn't such a great descriptor... here in the US I was referring to ABC, CBS, NBC... which are just the 3 predominant over-air networks dating back to the days before cable news stations. Every network has professional good journalists. What clouds the water is the personalities and opinion jackasses that have taken over news media. No matter where you turn it's almost impossible to get straight up news reporting without some angle being thrown in...
        I remember when it was just Walter Cronkite.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Real

Does it come with tank rounds? Just what you want to be driving with today’s fuel prices.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Sounds like a good movie plot, but not all that workable in reality. "Trolling" two nuclear powers into fighting each other only works if there's zero chance they're going to find out about it... and then team up against you. Cheeto's such an idiot, he probably thinks Russia & China nuking each other would be a good thing. The world might be better off without Pooty or Xi Jing Winnie the Pooh, but making the entire continent of Asia radioactive would be a pretty steep price for that.
            It wouldn’t be just Asia. If Pakistan and India got in a nuclear exchange it would cause a nuclear winter and massive crop failures. The biggest killer from a nuclear exchange is starvation.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

One fire at the Chernobyl nuclear power station and it took 24 years for our sheep in Scotland 1300 miles away to be clear of fall out.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                I didn't. Not paying for Paramount +.
                The regular episodes are still on Comedy Central. Paramount + just gets the "movie specials".

And of course... if you don't have Comedy Central either, there's always the torrent option.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If it isn't on Motor Trend, Prime, or Disney+ I'm not gonna see it. Ditched the dish years ago.

I haven't bothered to torrent anything in over a year. Most I see of anything is in the breakroom at work, and usually that's The Office or Ridiculousness.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

When you think the absolute, stunning fucking ineptitude of the Russian military can't get any worse, we have:

"On Monday, following reports of the combat death of Russian General-major Vitaly Gerasimov near Kharkiv, Ukraine, Christo Grozev, the executive director of investigative journalism and intelligence group Bellingcat, reported that Russian forces relaying the news back to their superiors were forced to use an insecure phone line with a local sim card — that was promptly intercepted."

Source: Shitter

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As an optimist I'm hoping that the nuclear winter and global warming will just cancel each other out.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Puke Yuger. What were the odds?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            When you think the absolute, stunning fucking ineptitude of the Russian military can't get any worse, we have:

"On Monday, following reports of the combat death of Russian General-major Vitaly Gerasimov near Kharkiv, Ukraine, Christo Grozev, the executive director of investigative journalism and intelligence group Bellingcat, reported that Russian forces relaying the news back to their superiors were forced to use an insecure phone line with a local sim card — that was promptly intercepted."

Source: Shitter
                            A good Twitter feed on all this:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              As an optimist I'm hoping that the nuclear winter and global warming will just cancel each other out.
                              I was listening to the radio in my car when working on something and I was oblivious to it as background noise. The Emergency Alert System beeping came on and for a second I nearly shit my pants thinking maybe this is it, the Satans are inbound!

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Starsucks pulling their 90 weight motor oil swill is not a sanction. It's a blessing.

Comment

Working...