• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Shit is getting real in RuZZia

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

China has had great success in infiltrating western governments. You only need to look at the current US Congress to see that. You have members of congress sleeping with Chinese spies and nothing happens and the senate majority leader is married to someone with ties to the PRC. Our current president has ties to the PRC.

Why the push on Russia? Who benefits if Russia and NATO go into a prolonged war? China of course. It benefits them. Most these politicians are a bunch of buffoons who do what they are told by who bribes them or has the dirt on them. Someone wants war with Russia and has been baiting Putin into one. Nobody gives a fuck about the Ukraine. To the US it's a none strategic asset. It's not worth the tens of billion of dollars we pumped into it. More bullshit but unlike Afganistahn or Iraq a fuckup in Ukraine can be a nuclear fuckup. It will cost us more than the trillions of dollars we wasted in those places.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-22-2022, 07:34 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"The Call Up"

It's up to you not to heed the call-up
          'N' you must not act the way you were brought up
          Who knows the reasons why you have grown up?
          Who knows the plans or why they were drawn up?

It's up to you not to heed the call-up
          I don't wanna die!
          It's up to you not to hear the call-up
          I don't wanna kill!

For he who will die
          Is he who will kill

Maybe I wanna see the wheatfields
          Over Kiev and down to the sea

All the young people down the ages
          They gladly marched off to die
          Proud city fathers used to watch them
          Tears in their eyes

There is a rose that I want to live for
          Although, God knows, I may not have met her
          There is a dance an' I should be with her
          There is a town - unlike any other

It's up to you not to hear the call-up
          'N' you must not act the way you were brought up
          Who give you work an' why should you do it?
          At fifty five minutes past eleven
          There is a rose...
          Yeah!

Writer(s): Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Topper Headon
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mobilized Russian pros drunk and brawling:
            In Russia's Yuzhno-Kurilsk, drunken mobilised would-be soldiers are ready to fight! But only with each other. Morale is through the roof.Rospartizanhttps://w...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Apparently mobilized conscripts are now calling Ukraine's mobile "How to Surrender Hotline"...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Ukraine just applied for NATO membership

Believe they are going to get it, too

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Russians are losing and badly, with some of their best units like "Guards" and airborne forces being eviscerated in both the Kharkiv and Kherson Oblasts. Glory to the Ukraine!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        The Russians are losing and badly, with some of their best units like "Guards" and airborne forces being eviscerated in both the Kharkiv and Kherson Oblasts. Glory to the Ukraine!
                        I’m amazed how many Russian soldiers only had iron sights and AK sights are the worst. An AK-74 isn’t bad with a red dot on it. The scope the Venezuelan military uses isn’t bad. Modern sights are a HUGE game changer and add in night vision and that’s what you have to have on the modern battlefield.

So in many ways Russia is still a World War II military. They still use the old Soviet tactics of over whelm the enemy with big barrages of low tech weaponry.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

We would be hurting Putin even more if we were pumping the oil like we were. Russia is an oil economy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Clearly we are having an energy war. Someone wants to be the long term supplier of gas and oil to Europe. This really isn’t a fight between countries. It’s a fight amongst oligarchs. It’s more to do with pipelines than anything.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I’m amazed how many Russian soldiers only had iron sights and AK sights are the worst. An AK-74 isn’t bad with a red dot on it. The scope the Venezuelan military uses isn’t bad. Modern sights are a HUGE game changer and add in night vision and that’s what you have to have on the modern battlefield.
                              The 74 variants was decently accurate and ballistics-wise are somewhat inferior to the NATO 5.56mm rounds but in the end it really doesn't make much difference. Most Ukrainian units use the same and even inferior, older renderings. Most of the Russian paratroops around Kyiv carrying the AK-12 were killed or captured and of course their rifles are used in Ukraine service. I'm guessing a few elite special forces units of the Ukrainians might use NATO rifles on raids. But firearms wise they're pretty equal - except many of the Russian rifles were only dropped once and never fired...

So in many ways Russia is still a World War II military. They still use the old Soviet tactics of over whelm the enemy with big barrages of low tech weaponry.
                              They were a much better military at the end of WWII, a great maneuver army featuring American made Dodge, GM, Ford and Jeep transport. But the modern Russian Army has been short on infantry (manpower) support and is an army of thieves and conmen. Couple that with a political leadership that sent even their best units into the Ukraine without telling them they were going to war and the obvious is obvious...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I’m talking about optics and not so much the rifles. I’ve shot M16’s. I’ve shot lot’s of different AK’s including the 74. AK’s tend to bounce really bad. They aren’t stable like a M16 with it’s inline recoil and buffer system. The AK-74 is the best shooting of all of them due to a smaller round and the big ass muzzle break. So the AK-74 and M16 would be both in the same ball park. Some people have problems with quick reloads on the AK. You can fuck those up by missing the front catch.

Anyways it’s about getting hits and the big game changer is optics. Iron sights are a thing of the past. It’s why you are seeing red dot sights on the newer carry pistols. You can get quicker more accurate hits. One contractor told me red dots were such an advantage he JP Welded a red dot on top of a MP5. Anyways the guys with the good night vision and sights have a huge advantage over guys with just iron sights. If you have iron sights and can’t see or place shots you go to full auto and spray and pray and waste ammo and hardly hit anything.

I could live with an AK-74 with a decent sight on the side rail.

Comment

Working...